Author Topic: Who is dmf777?  (Read 18178 times)

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: Who is dmf777?
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2015, 12:39:07 AM »
As I said I am Christian, and not inclined to cursing, especially since I have the intellectual capacity and linguistic repository to use real words to get my point across.

They also say horseshit on the TeeVee nowadays D. M. F.

Offline dmf777

• Probationary (Probie)
  • “Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.”
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2015, 12:44:00 AM »
They also say horseshit on the TeeVee nowadays D. M. F.

Please use real words when conversing with me. C'mon, I know you gotta have some sense in there.
"Without education,your children can never really meet the challenges they will face. So it's very important to give children education and explain that they should play a role for their country."-Nelson Mandela

"There is nothing I fear more than waking up without a program that will help me bring a little happiness to those with no resources, those who are poor, illiterate, and ridden with terminal disease."-Nelson Mandela

"What I'm saying to you this morning is communism forgets that life is individual. Capitalism forgets that life is social. And the kingdom of brotherhood is found neither in the thesis of communism nor the antithesis of capitalism, but in a higher synthesis."-MLK JR

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2015, 12:52:58 AM »
Please use real words when conversing with me. C'mon, I know you gotta have some sense in there.

We need to get Nadin over here and straighten this joker out.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2015, 06:56:47 AM »
Your arrogance is overwhelming.  Its a liberal trait. I'm thinking my fellow cavers have you pegged.
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2015, 09:39:58 AM »
Profanity, how big and tough of you.

No attempts to be "tough" or "big", dear; I have nothing to prove to the likes of you.  I choose my words carefully, and use them for maximum impact.

I was simply asking for politeness, and for ignorant, arrogant snobs like you to keep away unless you have a legitimate, constructive comment to contribute.

Maybe the next word you should look up is "demand".
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2015, 09:47:57 AM »
Then you believe wrongly. Believe me or not, I know what I believe, take it or leave it, love it or hate, I honestly could care less. I came here to express my political views freely, not to be insulted by blabbering fools that spew highly opinionated false assumptions.

Then perhaps you should reread the verses concerning motes and beams.  When you're done with that, it probably wouldn't hurt if you meditated upon the fact that freely expressing your views does not insulate you from those that disagree and think you either a fool or not what you claim.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2015, 11:10:51 AM »
Wrong.

Definition of "ask" as defined by Merriam Webster "2a : to make a request of,       b : to make a request for,   3:  to call for :  require"
Macmillan Dictionary "3: [INTRANSITIVE/TRANSITIVE] to expect someone to do something or give you something"

You didn't ask, cupcake. You demanded something beyond your authority.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2015, 01:48:26 PM »
Wrong.

Definition of "ask" as defined by Merriam Webster "2a : to make a request of,       b : to make a request for,   3:  to call for :  require"
Macmillan Dictionary "3: [INTRANSITIVE/TRANSITIVE] to expect someone to do something or give you something"

Confirmed. You're an idiot. Bitchslapped again, although it's pretty clear that you don't learn from your mistakes.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2015, 02:02:23 PM »
Welcome!  :cheersmate:

What does this mean?

"There is nothing I fear more than waking up without a program that will help me bring a little happiness to those with no resources, those who are poor, illiterate, and ridden with terminal disease."-Nelson Mandela
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Belle

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2015, 03:37:28 PM »
dmf777:  "As I said I am Christian, and not inclined to cursing."

So, you don't curse;  that's your choice.  I'll bet many non-Christians don't curse either.  Again, freedom to choose.

I see that as a non-issue.

Next part:  "....especially since I have the intellectual capacity and linguistic repository to use real words to get my point across."

That is an arrogant statement.  I would bet that many highly intellectual people curse. 

& hey, we're not there yet:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/mass-town-can-fine-people-for-public-profanity-76534/

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2015, 03:45:52 PM »
I would bet that many highly intellectual people curse. 

Very imaginatively, I must say!

:fuelfire:
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Belle

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2015, 04:18:48 PM »
Oh oh, did I just add fuel to the fire?
I do have a tendency toward cynicism (I blame O, McConnell, McCain & Boehner & all the other progressives that lied to me) which I work at, a little, to curtail.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2015, 04:34:28 PM »
Oh oh, did I just add fuel to the fire?
I do have a tendency toward cynicism (I blame O, McConnell, McCain & Boehner & all the other progressives that lied to me) which I work at, a little, to curtail.

Don't hold back. Dog knows I don't!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Belle

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2015, 04:47:52 PM »
Got it, thanks!
Loving Michael's show today.  One of my favorite topics.  Bashing liberal republicans.

Offline Belle

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2015, 04:49:21 PM »
Oh, my gosh!  I just got off probation.  No longer on house arrest, ha, ha.  I'll send the administrators my address...just an FYI, I love dark chocolate.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2015, 04:50:23 PM »
Your arrogance is overwhelming.  Its a liberal trait. I'm thinking my fellow cavers have you pegged.
Not to mention the trolls always seem to get hung up on salty language.

I am a believer in Patton's theory on the use and application of profanity.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2015, 04:53:18 PM »
Got it, thanks!
Loving Michael's show today.  One of my favorite topics.  Bashing liberal republicans.

I am beginning to wonder if there is anything BUT liberal Republicans. The scumsucking Boehner and McConnell have definitely convinced me that the Repub "leadership' doesn't give a tinker's damn about conservative principles.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2015, 05:03:27 PM »

& hey, we're not there yet:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/mass-town-can-fine-people-for-public-profanity-76534/

That law will get struck down as soon as someone contests it. It's happened in other places already.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2015, 05:04:06 PM »
Not to mention the trolls always seem to get hung up on salty language.

I am a believer in Patton's theory on the use and application of profanity.
I came late to the dance but had him pegged right away due to his choice of quotes. Quoting Nelson Mandela in a positive light tells a lot about a person.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline dmf777

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2015, 10:25:31 PM »
I came late to the dance but had him pegged right away due to his choice of quotes. Quoting Nelson Mandela in a positive light tells a lot about a person.

Let me guess, another "Mandela was a terrorist" white guy?
"Without education,your children can never really meet the challenges they will face. So it's very important to give children education and explain that they should play a role for their country."-Nelson Mandela

"What I'm saying to you this morning is communism forgets that life is individual. Capitalism forgets that life is social. And the kingdom of brotherhood is found neither in the thesis of communism nor the antithesis of capitalism, but in a higher synthesis."-MLK JR

Offline dmf777

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2015, 10:27:33 PM »
Welcome!  :cheersmate:

What does this mean?

It means Mandela wanted to do everything in his political power to help those in need, even if only slightly helping.

Offline Belle

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2015, 11:22:30 PM »
dmf777:  "It means Mandela wanted to do everything in his political power to help those in need, even if only slightly helping."

One's past actions are a part of the whole person.

"... too many in the West can’t bring themselves to see what the great man himself has said all along; that he’s just as flawed as the rest of us, and should not be put on a pedestal."

http://thebackbencher.co.uk/3-things-you-didnt-want-to-know-about-nelson-mandela/

Offline dmf777

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2015, 11:34:32 PM »
dmf777:  "It means Mandela wanted to do everything in his political power to help those in need, even if only slightly helping."

One's past actions are a part of the whole person.

"... too many in the West can’t bring themselves to see what the great man himself has said all along; that he’s just as flawed as the rest of us, and should not be put on a pedestal."

http://thebackbencher.co.uk/3-things-you-didnt-want-to-know-about-nelson-mandela/

I knew all of those things, and yes, he was human, prone to mistakes like the rest of us. But as he said "Unlike some politicians, I can admit to a mistake."

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2015, 12:40:05 AM »
I knew all of those things, and yes, he was human, prone to mistakes like the rest of us. But as he said "Unlike some politicians, I can admit to a mistake."

I have not heard of Mandela apologizing for any of his power grabbing by outright violence. Or maybe he didn't think it was wrong.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2015, 01:56:55 AM »
Let me guess, another "Mandela was a terrorist" white guy?
The fact that Mandela engaged in terrorist bombings and is responsible for people dying has never been in dispute that I'm aware of.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0