Author Topic: primitive wonders where jobs went; fails to look in the mirror for answers  (Read 778 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
DemocratSinceBirth 

Where Are The Damn Jobs?

Let me preface my remarks by saying I don't blame President Obama but I can feel the pain and frustration of folks who are willing, ready, and able to work and can't find jobs remotely commensurate with their education, skills, experience and ability. This economy is in the ditch. It's dead. It doesn't have a pulse. If it was a human being it would be a good candidate for euthanasia.

After looking for several months my girlfriend found a senior accountant job that required us to move from Orlando, where I lived most of my life, to Fort Lauderdale. She worked there from June to October. The company she worked for was purchased by another company and they are moving their operations to Dallas and will use existing staff to do their accounting. My girlfriend and her four colleagues were all laid off.

She is looking diligently for a new job but when there are eleven applicants for every job in Central and South Florida the task is daunting.

I don't think we will see anything close to full employment this decade. It's lost...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=9322398&mesg_id=9322398

Typical simple-minded answers from the other primitives follows.

It's impossible to feel sorry for those who refuse to see why their own policies have created conditions where businesses aren't willing to take the risks that create jobs.  Primitives being married to their ideology over reason will always, always lead them down the path to incorrect conclusions.  The type of stupid they possess will only end when they pass away.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

I do note that the DUchebag had no problems leaving for Ft L.  I image the difficulty is putting in the change of address so that his government check will find him.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
The type of stupid they possess will only end when they pass away.

While true, one does have to ask if their passing will be from "natural" causes, their own hand, or . . . someone else's, combined with their whining for "revolution?" :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
If the DUer had a job how did he up and move when his girlfriend got a new job?  Or does the one not work?

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
I do note that the DUchebag had no problems leaving for Ft L.  I image the difficulty is putting in the change of address so that his government check will find him.

No kiddin'! I didn't see anything in there that even suggested this lazy POS had a job!

How much complete disregard for your girlfriend/spouse, do you have to have to make them support your worthless ass?

Disgusting!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Karin

He claims his girlfriend is a 41 year old CPA with 20 years of experience.  A CPA.  That to me is a golden ticket. 

Anyway, the answer is that the jobs are in Galt's Gulch.  Simple as that.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
His gf is a CPA????  Does he not know how evil CPAs are? (disclosure: my husband is a CPA)  That their job is to help evil, selfish  'rich' people keep as much of their own obviously ill-gotten money as is allowed them by his oh-so-benevolent Dear Leader and his minions?  And that the more money his CPA girlfriend enables the evil 'rich' people to hoard means less money his benevolent Dear Leader will be able to bestow on his poor, down-and-out ass?  How can he live with himself? He should turn her in immediately -- call the Stasi and report her, RTFN!!

I have a headache now  :banghead:

Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline true_blood

DemocratSinceBirth

Where Are The Damn Jobs?

Let me preface my remarks by saying I don't blame President Obama but I can feel the pain and frustration of folks who are willing, ready, and able to work and can't find jobs remotely commensurate with their education, skills, experience and ability. This economy is in the ditch. It's dead. It doesn't have a pulse. If it was a human being it would be a good candidate for euthanasia.
So,.......?!?!? It's Bush's fault? AGAIN, right?!?! ::) :whatever:
Hey DUmmie, guess what?! Life isn't easy. I had a GREAT job and LOVED what I did. Could not find the same type line of work for the life of me. Sent out tons of resumes, went to 5 shops in person, filled out applications and left my resume with them all. I just got a job, not even in my field. The pay is not the same and the hours are a bit longer. But, you know what?! I'm happy that I have a J_O_B. You have to do what you have to do. I plan on doing my best at this job and climbing my way to top like I did with my last career job. Show some initiative, you'll go somewhere.

Offline Karin

See, I don't think she's a CPA.  With 20 years experience, that would put her to work in 1990.  The 1990's were pretty good for business.  She would have been on a partner track, or something similarly successful.  She would be a rich lady by now.  Now she just got fired as a senior accountant (a 5-year experience level, with usually no CPA required.) 

What's the use, they lie all the time. 

Offline true_blood

With 20 years experience, that would put her to work in 1990.  The 1990's were pretty good for business.
I can vouch for that statement. The early 90's were a great time for business indeed. Where I worked, in a print shop, we had overtime almost every single day and there were times when I worked Saturdays and Sundays.