The Bar > Introductions & Subsequent Welcomes

Greetings from Taxachusetts

<< < (2/2)

Eupher:
Yeah, I'm another Fakebook refugee -- been about 8-9 months for me since I told Zuckerbooger to piss up a rope. Never did Twatter, so there's nothing to report there.

KC's correct in saying we're tight-knit group, also kinda small from even a few years ago when Fakebook just sorta spirited people away. That's OK too. I don't have a burning desire to post a photo every time I take a dump and report on it. When I told Zuckerbooger to pound sand, that seemed to be pretty much all there was going on Fakebook. That, and goofy memes.

Like this one.

:retards:

NRAInstructor:

--- Quote from: Eupher on July 31, 2021, 11:46:21 AM ---Yeah, I'm another Fakebook refugee -- been about 8-9 months for me since I told Zuckerbooger to piss up a rope. Never did Twatter, so there's nothing to report there.

KC's correct in saying we're tight-knit group, also kinda small from even a few years ago when Fakebook just sorta spirited people away. That's OK too. I don't have a burning desire to post a photo every time I take a dump and report on it. When I told Zuckerbooger to pound sand, that seemed to be pretty much all there was going on Fakebook. That, and goofy memes.

Like this one.

--- End quote ---

Ditto.  Never bought into Twitter.  I tried really, really hard to get into Parler but it just doesn't feel right.  Maybe I'm following the wrong people, but nobody ever replies to me, and it's hard to find people I know.

GETTR seems cool, but.... I dunno.  Looks like it has a long way to go.

I'm perfectly happy on a close-knit message board like the good old days.

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Eupher on July 31, 2021, 11:46:21 AM ---Yeah, I'm another Fakebook refugee -- been about 8-9 months for me since I told Zuckerbooger to piss up a rope. Never did Twatter, so there's nothing to report there.

Like this one.

--- End quote ---

Guess I didn't realize you left Facebook, think we probably were friends there.  Shows you how little attention I pay to it.

In more than a decade there, still have not made a single post about politics.  That's what I use the Cave and originally CU to vent.

Dblhaul:
Welcome!

I like your dog. I have a GSD also, she is a great fishing partner.

NRAInstructor:

--- Quote from: Dblhaul on August 06, 2021, 11:20:53 PM ---Welcome!

I like your dog. I have a GSD also, she is a great fishing partner.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!  She's getting on in years, but I still love her to death.  I also bred her when she was 4, and kept one of the puppies from that litter, so I have her daughter as well (who is equally beautiful), as well as a 9 month old Siberian Husky female that runs the damn house.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version