The Bar > Introductions & Subsequent Welcomes

3rd-try...another underground orphan

(1/3) > >>

3rd-try:
Hi everybody. I'm from the lost CU site. I happy to see many familiar names. SaintLouieWoman, SVPete, enslaved1, SarasotaRepub, and more. I'm from the "swing state" of NC. (amazingly difficult place to find Biden supporters) . I've been at CU for a long time. Like enslaved1 I have to blow off steam sometimes.  I loved CU for the easy access to information like SVPete's covid response timeline. And, I appreciate the effort involved. Good to be here.

Texacon:
Welcome. Pull up a chair and enjoy!

KC

ABC-2:

--- Quote from: Texacon on January 29, 2021, 10:49:50 PM ---Welcome. Pull up a chair and enjoy!

KC

--- End quote ---

Great welcome to 3rd-try,  "Pull up a chair and enjoy!"   :)

Reminds me of this old song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hpPuFnq85A

Eupher:
Welcome! It's disconcerting to see a few from CU (we need all the conservative voices we can muster), but these digs are good too.

Enjoy!

3rd-try:

--- Quote from: Eupher on January 30, 2021, 04:38:17 PM ---Welcome! It's disconcerting to see a few from CU (we need all the conservative voices we can muster), but these digs are good too.

Enjoy!

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people here.  I'm one who is still dizzy over this election. I understand that every politically savvy person knows what happened. Subtracted votes, late, fabricated Biden-only ballots, truck load of votes across state lines. Water leaks, Tons of people willing, wanting  to testify, etc. etc. And, Barr says forget all that.  And our esteemed media is as unbiased as China's. 
It would make a good blues or country song except it would take about 142 verses to get it all in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version