Author Topic: Sex Education,1956  (Read 2252 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Sex Education,1956
« on: August 08, 2014, 08:57:06 AM »
I recall my first time with a condom. I was 17.

I went in to buy a packet of  condoms at my Chemist.

In those days it took a lot of guts to go in a  store and ask for that kind of item because everyone in town knew me and  the young lady (I think her name was Dolores) knew what  they were for.

She was working as an assistant behind the counter,  and she could see that I was really embarrassed by the whole procedure.
She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one. I honestly  answered, 'No, not really.'

So she unwrapped the package, took one  out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on  tight and secure.

Apparently I still  looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to see if it was  empty.
'Just a minute,' she said, and walked to the door and  locked it.

Taking my hand, she led me into the back room, unbuttoned her  blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside.
'Do these  excite you?' She asked.

Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could  do was stand there with my mouth open and nod my head. She then said it  was time to slip the condom on.

As I was slipping it on, she dropped her  skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk. 'Well, come on', she  said, 'We don't have much time.'

So I climbed onto her. It was so  wonderful that, unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOW, I  was done within a few moments.

She looked at me with a bit of a  frown. 'Did you put that condom on?' she asked. I said, 'Sure did,' and  held up my thumb to show her.

That's when she beat the shit out of  me.... Women have  always been hard for me to figure out.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Sex Education,1956
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 09:30:26 AM »
ha :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Sex Education,1956
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 03:57:48 PM »
I recall my first time with a condom. I was 17.

I went in to buy a packet of  condoms at my Chemist.

In those days it took a lot of guts to go in a  store and ask for that kind of item because everyone in town knew me and  the young lady (I think her name was Dolores) knew what  they were for.

She was working as an assistant behind the counter,  and she could see that I was really embarrassed by the whole procedure.
She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one. I honestly  answered, 'No, not really.'

So she unwrapped the package, took one  out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on  tight and secure.

Apparently I still  looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to see if it was  empty.
'Just a minute,' she said, and walked to the door and  locked it.

Taking my hand, she led me into the back room, unbuttoned her  blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside.
'Do these  excite you?' She asked.

Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could  do was stand there with my mouth open and nod my head. She then said it  was time to slip the condom on.

As I was slipping it on, she dropped her  skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk. 'Well, come on', she  said, 'We don't have much time.'

So I climbed onto her. It was so  wonderful that, unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOW, I  was done within a few moments.

She looked at me with a bit of a  frown. 'Did you put that condom on?' she asked. I said, 'Sure did,' and  held up my thumb to show her.

That's when she beat the shit out of  me.... Women have  always been hard for me to figure out.

Some of us woman were kept clueless when it came to sex.  In school when we hit the 8 grade we girls were given a paper  telling us why we come up with blood every 4 weeks..  The teachers told us we were to not allow the boys to see this.

No sex education, just that the boys should not know about the workings of a woman.

No education on birth control, of any kind and both education on what can happen when people have sex.   

Come to think about it I asked a husband in the  70's if he knew why I bleed ever month and he had no idea or could care as it caused him to have some odd problems..

So sit down with your boys and ask them what they  know about the females in their lives that " get on the rag"   do they have any idea what is going on in the bodies of the female ??

Hear it all the time, darn that time of the month and the wife/girlfriend are a complete Bitch.     Does education teach men WHY this happens ???