Author Topic: A technical question on Audio Books  (Read 2016 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
A technical question on Audio Books
« on: November 27, 2011, 06:23:13 PM »
My Aunt ordered Bill O'Reilly's book, she thought she ordered a CD but it turned out she ordered the download of the book. I downloaded the book to her computer and was hoping to add it to her MP2 player, but her MP3 player doesn't support Audio Books, and there's no way she can read it on the computer, so my question is this, is it possible to transfer the downloaded book onto a CD so she can listen to it with her portable CD Player?

Thanks!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: A technical question on Audio Books
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 06:33:18 PM »
Can you tell what the file type of the downloaded audio is? 

You can usually burn an MP3 directly to a CD-R and it will play with no problems.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 06:41:14 PM by chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 08:58:54 PM »

You can usually burn an MP3 directly to a CD-R and it will play with no problems.

Chris I can't tell you now, but I'll look at the file tomorrow and let you know.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 09:04:55 PM »

Plus there are plenty of audio converters available.