Author Topic: Windows Powershell ISE  (Read 3039 times)

Offline cavegal

Windows Powershell ISE
« on: November 16, 2010, 08:57:42 PM »
Windows Powershell ISE..... my update last night installed it... I read a bit about it. Is it a good or bad thing? What is it replacing?

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Windows Powershell ISE
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 09:24:45 PM »
Windows Powershell ISE..... my update last night installed it... I read a bit about it. Is it a good or bad thing? What is it replacing?

That's  Windows, the Powers of Hell, I See EVERYTHING.....
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline cavegal

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 09:31:51 PM »
That's  Windows, the Powers of Hell, I See EVERYTHING.....
So what are you saying Thor?

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 09:39:02 PM »
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline cavegal

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 09:44:36 PM »
I'm saying......

http://4sysops.com/archives/windows-powershell-ise-the-better-command-prompt/
I ask you, I do not use this Google much, It is part of the evil empire!  Thank you for the info.! :-)