Author Topic: Schiff should open today with this  (Read 1030 times)

Online CC27

Schiff should open today with this
« on: January 24, 2020, 08:13:07 AM »
Watchfoxheadexplodes (2,221 posts)

"my republican colleagues exactly what does it mean to have your head on a pike?"

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212904242

More brilliant talking points from the DUmp.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Schiff should open today with this
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 08:35:27 AM »
Oh, I SO hope he does.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 10:05:33 AM »
Oh, I SO hope he does.

That was my first reaction, too. :rotf: The more House Dems expose their inner ugly, the sooner they get their well deserved "STFU" from the Senate. :fuelfire: And maybe some, from voters. :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 01:21:38 PM »
My dear watchfoxheadexplodes, BRILLIANT!!

OMG, these people are retarded.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 01:43:03 PM »

"my republican colleagues exactly what does it mean to have your head on a pike?"

and the reply would be "ask the unnamed source who "said" it"
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2020, 06:50:53 AM »
Yoooou wanted it DUmmies?

Yoooou got it.

And this is what happened.

Hope it was worth it. Because angering and driving away the people you are trying to convince to vote for you is such a clever idea.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 06:58:16 AM by Happy Fun Ball »

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 09:28:03 AM »
Nope, Schitt for Brains closed with it and pissed off the three quasi republicans.

So your wonderful advice failed and backfired tremendously.  But what would any sane person think DUmmy advice would ever do.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2020, 09:29:12 AM »
Yoooou wanted it DUmmies?

Yoooou got it.

And this is what happened.

Hope it was worth it. Because angering and driving away the people you are trying to convince to vote for you is such a clever idea.

Like DUpipo, there is no plumbing the depths of Schifftyroo's stupidity. As do DUpipo, Schifftyroo keeps delving to deeper depths. It takes a special kind of moronicity to cite a SeeBS (and-everybody-else-BS!) annoymorously-sourced ludicrous anti-Trump rumor.

Nope, Schitt for Brains closed with it and pissed off the three quasi republicans.

Well Schifftyroo's in good company. Senate Dems' anti-Kavanaugh antics drove Collins into voting for Kavanaugh.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 09:31:55 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2020, 10:05:23 AM »

So your wonderful advice failed and backfired tremendously.  But what would any sane person think DUmmy advice would ever do.

schiff is supposedly a lawyer.  Apparently he didn't pay attention the day in Law school when they were taught never to ask a question that you don't know what the answer will be.   :lmao: :rotf:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2020, 12:36:17 PM »
And what did the republicans open with? A video of Schiff lying about the transcript. Most certainly a lot more convincing than fake news and hearsay from CBS.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2020, 04:33:34 PM »
Perhaps he should play the leaked recording that shows that Trump fired Ivanovich because she was bad mouthing him, and that he wanted Biden's affairs investigated more than a year before Biden announced his candidacy.  :-)

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2020, 05:37:15 PM »
The Heads on Pikes thing completely blew up in their faces.   :lmao:

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2020, 02:55:02 PM »
Wow, now they've been reduced to arguing about how many papers were on the house managers' table vs. how many were on the defense's, and the lack of diversity on Trump's team.  :lmao: :thatsright:

The clinical term for this is "losing the argument".

Edit: And they're now claiming Trump threatened Schiff's life, when in reality, Trump said Schiff "hasn't paid the price, yet, for what he has done to our country", (you know, all the deceit and stuff).
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 06:21:19 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2020, 03:57:44 PM »
And what did the republicans open with? A video of Schiff lying about the transcript. Most certainly a lot more convincing than fake news and hearsay from CBS.
I read earlier today that one of the Senators (Barasso, maybe?) said that when they showed that video Schiff went completely pale. It tells you how arrogant he is when he could pull a stunt like that and not have it come back to bite him.