Author Topic: how do I get rid of  (Read 11249 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
how do I get rid of
« on: May 14, 2017, 02:23:25 PM »
How do I get rid of this nuisancesome box, which means nothing to and does nothing for me, in the upper right-hand corner of the screen whenever I play a DVD?

apres moi, le deluge

Milo Yiannopoulos "It has been obvious since 2016 that Trump carries an anointing of some kind. My American friends, are you so blind to reason, and deaf to Heaven? Can he do all this, and cannot get a crown? This man is your King. Coronate him, and watch every devil shriek, and every demon howl."

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: how do I get rid of
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 02:27:37 PM »
This computer uses CyberLink PowerDVD12, if that helps.
apres moi, le deluge

Milo Yiannopoulos "It has been obvious since 2016 that Trump carries an anointing of some kind. My American friends, are you so blind to reason, and deaf to Heaven? Can he do all this, and cannot get a crown? This man is your King. Coronate him, and watch every devil shriek, and every demon howl."

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: how do I get rid of
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 02:50:03 PM »
Never mind.

After wildly flailing around at everything and anything, I got rid of it.
apres moi, le deluge