Author Topic: Coming Economic Stimulus Package  (Read 769 times)

Offline Bluesuiter-Retired

Coming Economic Stimulus Package
« on: January 23, 2009, 03:33:37 AM »
No link that I can find, but saw and heard the video of it on Hannity last night before I had to leave for work.

Clinton's labor secretary Reich [now obama's economic advisor] was testifying before congress that the next economic stimulus package should only go to women and minorities -- in other words WHITE MALES NEED NOT APPLY.

Yep, nothing racist about this idea.
America - Love It, or LEAVE

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Coming Economic Stimulus Package
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 03:43:48 AM »
Whatever happened to the post-racial America Obama's election was supposed to usher in?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 04:47:59 AM »
No link that I can find, but saw and heard the video of it on Hannity last night before I had to leave for work.

Clinton's labor secretary Reich [now obama's economic advisor] was testifying before congress that the next economic stimulus package should only go to women and minorities -- in other words WHITE MALES NEED NOT APPLY.

Yep, nothing racist about this idea.

Beat ya to it. :)

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,21052.0.html

Offline Redstatecka

• Thanks, Dad!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 10:06:28 PM »
Whatever happened to the post-racial America Obama's election was supposed to usher in?

That died Inauguration Day when the black pastor Lowery delivered his racist insult to all non-black Americans.

Reich was simply being a good soldier, following the race-card-player-in-chief's lead.
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity and freedom of worship here." -- Patrick Henry, 1765

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 10:53:05 PM »
This what ya'll are looking for???

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=opxuUj6vFa4[/youtube]
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford