Author Topic: Chinese Organ Harvesting Confirmed By a Former Detention Center Prisoner  (Read 1407 times)

Offline megimoo

In early 2006, the Chinese Communist Party's crime of harvesting organs from live Falun Gong practitioners. Since then new evidence continues to surface. Recently a witness from Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province has come forward and revealed what he discovered during his detention in Wuxi City No.2 Detention Center. According to the witness, many cases of organ harvesting occurred during 2002. He was detained from 2005 to 2007 because he made opposing comments about China's unlawful control of personal speech and media. During his imprisonment he learned that not only death row prisoners were killed for... snip
Reporter: Under what circumstance were you able to find out about the organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners?

Witness: Between March 2005 and early 2007, I was unlawfully imprisoned in Wuxi City No.2 Detention Center. To add insult to my injury, the prison guards repeatedly moved me from cell to cell. Each time I was moved to a different cell, the despicable guards told the inmates I was nuts and that they shouldn't talk to me. The inmates were even instructed to give me a hard time. During my detention, I was kept in 17 different cells. Inmates that had been imprisoned for a long time told me that organs were harvested from about two or three Falun Gong practitioners in every cell between 2002 and 2003.

Reporter: How did the subject come up?

Witness: In the detention center, each inmate must have at least two physical examinations a year. During the examination, the veteran inmates quietly told me, "It's time to harvest organs from these people. Look at those strong young men. It is their organs that will be harvested."

Reporter: Who were those "strong young men"?

Witness: Death row inmates and Falun Gong practitioners. The doctors carefully examined these people, but hardly paid attention to other inmates. It is no longer kept a secret that organs are removed from death row prisoners. Executions are carried out before the Chinese New Year and October 1 every year, so physical examinations are made in January and September when the doctors check on the health of prisoners to determine which parts are fit for organ transplant. These veteran inmates have noticed that Falun Gong practitioners are examined with unusual care. This means they may be targeting them.

http://en.epochtimes.com/news/8-5-2/70075.html