Author Topic: Military to Pledge Oath To Obama, Not Constitution  (Read 3824 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Military to Pledge Oath To Obama, Not Constitution
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2009, 12:22:53 PM »
I'm just curious about this, if it were true.  How many Soldiers would rather go to jail than pledge a loyalty oath to 0bama?  I would be one.

I guess they'd have to fit me for prison stripes as well.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2009, 12:25:34 PM »
It would be a complete violation of the military values- sworn to protect the country from enemies, foreign or domestic. If this were true, any soldier would be honor bound not to take the oath, but to remove the illegal government that issued the decree.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 05:05:53 PM »
It's BS. But in case its not and its somekind of pledge to the Big Zero then I thnk alot of the military would rather take jail over serving a dictator.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2009, 07:22:39 PM »
It's BS. But in case its not and its somekind of pledge to the Big Zero then I thnk alot of the military would rather take jail over serving a dictator.

We wouldn't just take jail, we'd take over the jail... Dutch can be the CO, TRG can be Top. lol

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2009, 07:46:25 PM »
Check out the forum for that website. It for the people too paranoid to be allowed to post at prisonplanet.com.
What is amazing to me is I haven't heard anything about this in the Lamestream Media yet.  They seem to love taking rumors off of internet sites and reporting them as factual, at least they did that to Sarah Palin.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey