Author Topic: Praguophic primitive gives an update on marital affairs  (Read 690 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Praguophic primitive gives an update on marital affairs
« on: January 30, 2009, 12:39:55 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=301x581

Okay, I'm sure many here remember the story; the faithful-but-aging wife, the heartless husband chasing after some young Czech chick.

blondeatlast  (1000+ posts)        Thu Jan-22-09 06:29 PM
Original message

He told her she wasn't to contact him when he returns home and she told him she wanted to break up and stormed out the door.

He's very down, doesn't like Prague anyway and things may be going my way--but now I wonder if I want him back at all.

Whatta ride this ahs been, but at least I feel in some control of the situation; I'm just going to give him lots of slack to figure it out.

As tthe Stomach Turns...

No, you don't want him back.  He's an ass.

proud patriot   (1000+ posts)        Thu Jan-22-09 10:02 PM
Response to Original message

1. here's some tums

Mine apologized and has a been team player for a week now . We'll start slow rebuilding our relationship .

Still sleeping in separate rooms .

Well, if I were married to a primitive woman, I'd sleep in a separate room too.

Sensitive olfactory organs.

Remember that the sparkling husband primitive frankly commented that his own wife, the sparkling husband primitive's wife, passes gas in bed.

blondeatlast  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jan-23-09 11:53 AM
Response to Reply #1

2. I hope things improve for you in whatever way is best for you.

He's barely communicating with me but posted on his facebook page how down he is.

I'm just going to give him slack and let him figure things out--she's a baby and I bet she'll come back to him.

Very, very weird situation; I feel terrible for him actually--because he is feeling the same way I did when he told me about her in December and it's an awful, vicious hurt.

But it is karma...

proud patriot   (1000+ posts)        Fri Jan-23-09 05:58 PM
Response to Reply #2

3. Same for you my friend

blondeatlast  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jan-23-09 10:13 PM
Response to Reply #3

4. Of course--she came back. It's been two weeks since he left; I don't know how long before I can't take the pain anymore and give up (as in, call a lawyer).

I still hope that he'll come back--he says he's afraid of losing me but must pursue things with her.

Hour by hour, hour by hour...
apres moi, le deluge

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: Praguophic primitive gives an update on marital affairs
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 01:31:37 PM »
blondeatlast  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jan-23-09 10:13 PM
Response to Reply #3

4. Of course--she came back. It's been two weeks since he left; I don't know how long before I can't take the pain anymore and give up (as in, call a lawyer).

I still hope that he'll come back--he says he's afraid of losing me but must pursue things with her.

Hour by hour, hour by hour...

Well hubby really has it made. He gets to have his cake and eat it too, with extra butter cream frosting. I know she's in a terrible emotional state but she needs to get angry. Hell hath no fury and all that. The guy is a creep.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline djones520

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 01:43:07 PM »
These are some sad confused people.  It's easy to mock them when there in full moonbat mode, but this is just sad.

Hopefully she can pull her head out of whatever hole she's stuck it in, because any man who will move to a differant continent to be with another woman, and yet has the balls to expect you to stick around with him, is NOT worth even giving a second thought about.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 02:53:35 PM »
Is it any surprise that the Dem party uses and abuses these individuals and yet they keep coming back for more, hoping things will be different this time?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 08:10:34 PM »
Well, if I were married to a primitive woman, I'd sleep in a separate room too.

A separate room is far too close.  A separate house is far too close.  I'd go with a different state.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 08:32:10 PM »
I don't get it.  He told her he was leaving her for some slut from some other countrybut didn't want to lose her.  How on earth was he recovered enough from 10 rounds of .9mm in that little time in order to travel by plane?!?!?!
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 08:57:32 PM »
I don't get it.  He told her he was leaving her for some slut from some other countrybut didn't want to lose her.  How on earth was he recovered enough from 10 rounds of .9mm in that little time in order to travel by plane?!?!?!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  Nailed !! 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline lizard

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 10:52:37 PM »

'Xactly!  H5

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 04:58:19 AM »

Did she say that she shot him?  She probably sent a picture of her hands on his throat to him.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 05:57:14 AM »
I don't know.  If, for any reason there is another Mrs. V, she isn't American.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 07:08:56 AM »
Is her self-esteem so low she can't say to herself, maybe there are better guys out there? Not to drag politics into this but it seems symptomatic of the fact the ego-centric cannot see beyond themselves even in times of emotional crisis. Is she fixating so much on what his behavior means about her that she is too powerless to think that maybe, just maybe, he's an asshole?

This lies somewhere between pitiable and contemptable.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 01:40:30 PM »
well this is very sad. She should know that she is enabling this behavior. She should have started with an ultimatum and maybe 'therapy' [scare the heck out of him with a gun or something]. "Stay or Go forever" should have been uttered within a minute of hearing about the other woman.

She should not want him back. He made his choice when he flew to Prague