Author Topic: contest: DU Screen Name of the Primitive  (Read 1065 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
contest: DU Screen Name of the Primitive
« on: May 20, 2018, 04:00:28 PM »
Okay, which primitive from Skins's island is this?  Or perhaps from Manny's message board?

http://wsbt.com/news/offbeat/camillus-parents-seek-courts-help-to-get-adult-son-to-move-out

Syracuse area parents seek court action to get 30-year-old son to move out

A couple in Camillus is asking for a court's help to get their 30-year-old son out of their house.

In filings to the Supreme Court of New York State, Christina and Mark Rotondo say they've been trying to get their son, Michael Rotondo, to leave their home for several months.

The filing includes five written notices that the couple says it has left for Michael, starting with this note on February 2:

2 February 2018

Michael,

After a discussion with your Mother, we have decided you must leave this house immediately. You have 14 days to vacate. You will not be allowed to return. We will take whatever actions are necessary to enforce this decision.

Mark and Christina Rotondo

A second note, dated February 13, tells Michael he is "hereby evicted" from the couple's home "effective immediately" and tells him he has until March 15 to move out.

A third note from five days later offers $1,100 to Michael "so you can find a place to stay," according to the filing. It also offers advice:

1) Organize the things you need for work and to manage an apartment. Note: You will need stuff at [redacted]. You must arrange the date and time through your Father so he can set it up with the tenant.
2) Sell the other things you have that have any significant value, (e.g. stereo, some tools etc.). This is especially true for any weapons you may have. You need the money and will have no place for the stuff.
3) There are jobs available even for those with a poor work history like you. Get one — you have to work!
4) If you want help finding a place your Mother has offered to help you.

The fourth message, dated March 5, notes the upcoming March 15 deadline to leave and says, "So far we have seen no indication that you are preparing to leave." It adds, "Be aware that we will take any appropriate actions necessary to make sure you leave the house as demanded."

The fifth message, dated March 30, presents solutions for an issue over Michael's car, which, according to the filing, was sitting at the couple's home.

According to filings by the couple, they have been informed that because Michael is a family member, they can only have him removed from the home through an ejectment proceeding.

In a response filed to the court Wednesday, Michael Rotondo contends that the five written notices did not provide a reasonable amount of time for him to leave, citing Kosa v. Legg as precedent "that there is 'Common law requirement of six-month notice to quit before tenant may be removed through ejectment action."  His response asserts none of the notes amount to a six-month notice.

In a previous response dated April 9, Michael Rotondo claims no cause was given for him to leave the home, that the attempts to remove him from the home are retaliatory, according to the filing. Michael Rotondo has also asserted that for the eight years he's lived with his parents, he "has never been expected to contribute to household expenses, or assisted with chores and the maintenance of the premises, or assisted with chores and the maintenance of the premises, and claims that this is simply a component of his living agreement," according to the filing.

Michael Rotondo's most recent filing asks the court to dismiss his parent's request. A hearing for the matter is scheduled for May 22, according to filings.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: contest: DU Screen Name of the Primitive
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 04:15:21 PM »
Too big a pool to narrow it down.

Parents should lock him out, lock or not stock the fridge and selectively turn off the hot water, etc.

Make him go to court to get back in, turn things on, etc.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 04:23:41 PM »
Too big a pool to narrow it down.

Parents should lock him out, lock or not stock the fridge and selectively turn off the hot water, etc.

Make him go to court to get back in, turn things on, etc.

It bears a remarkable similarity with davidthegnome, once of Skins's island but now a jackpiner; the head of the "poverty and despair" forum on Manny's message board.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 04:43:02 PM »
Boy, it sounds a lot like old Locutus (Loculus? I don't care enough about the turd to look it up) except that I don't think he lives there, I'm sure Tess's info  cache could quickly rule him out.  Then again we must remember that vast numbers of he DUmmorrhoids lurk and all the crazy BS on that site is actually produced by a relatively small percentage of the disgusting scum, so it's entirely possible it's a DUmmie but one unknown to the watching world. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 07:08:42 PM »
Oh geezuz gawd.

There's a picture of him in the newspaper, and as one might imagine, he looks exactly like a primitive might look in certain instances.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/22/parents-sue-deadbeat-son-to-get-out-of-their-house/

.....Reached by phone Tuesday, Michael confirmed he’s still bumming it at home, and would not elaborate on the nature of his business.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 08:20:40 PM »
With that much hair, beard and testosterone one would thing Michael Rotondo could be hustling brick or cinder blocks up a scaffold
to build a better tomorrow.  I'd say he is a lazy copulation and obviously has DUmmies for parent(s).

Eliminate the selfish DUmmys and only include the morons and there is still too many to count.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 08:27:23 PM »

Offline dixierose

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2018, 06:41:30 AM »
Wow...he sure was coddled by his parents. You mean to tell me he's lived with them and hasn't paid any expenses or had to do any chores? In a way, I don't blame him for not wanting to leave. If his parents would have made him pay rent and/or something toward utilities once he graduated, he may have actually learned some responsibility. If he gets out on his own, even now, he won't last long with that kind of raising.

When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2018, 07:41:46 AM »
I dunno, he looks like so many of the younger ones...

Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2018, 08:22:50 AM »
I dunno, he looks like so many of the younger ones...

Give me a head with Hair!
Long Beautiful Hair!
A home for the fleas in my hair.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2018, 09:24:42 AM »
Boy, it sounds a lot like old Locutus (Loculus? I don't care enough about the turd to look it up) except that I don't think he lives there, I'm sure Tess's info  cache could quickly rule him out.  Then again we must remember that vast numbers of he DUmmorrhoids lurk and all the crazy BS on that site is actually produced by a relatively small percentage of the disgusting scum, so it's entirely possible it's a DUmmie but one unknown to the watching world. 
L0coNuts is in Canada.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke