Author Topic: Here's What the Chinese Defector Has Reportedly Given Us About COVID...  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
...But Also on Joe and Hunter Biden

I am linking only ONE source. There may be others saying the same thing, besides TownHall and the link within the story at "Spy Talk".

This also explains why the Defense Intelligence Agency refused to provide that data to CIA and FBI/DOJ.

This is interesting information, if for no other reason that it's been released. Question is, why release this info? To stave off an impending leak?

The thot plickens....

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/06/18/heres-what-the-chinese-defector-has-reportedly-given-us-about-covid-but-also-o-n2591167?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=06/18/2021&bcid=54b311e9e985a52310aeaad8e21af0fc&recip=19794211
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Wow!  If true, and allowed to get out to the public, this story will be huge!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

Wow!  If true, and allowed to get out to the public, this story will be huge!

KC

If true, the MSM and the Democrats will never allow it to be believed. They will treat it as another conspiracy theory of the Right Wing and QAnon.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
If true, the MSM and the Democrats will never allow it to be believed. They will treat it as another conspiracy theory of the Right Wing and QAnon.

All you will hear from people like the DUmmies is;  this has already been thoroughly debunked, and they’ll provide no links or proof. If asked about their proof they’ll tell you it’s not their job to do research for you.

We need more reporters coming forward like our Fox 26 reporter here in Houston!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Drafe Hoblin

I'm suspicious of the timing of the 'defection'.

We don't need to know the reason for it right now.

China, in its unending tunnel-vision of itself, may still inadvertently spill the entire bean-salad by its incessant anti-corruption Government audits, which have been at-odds with the CCP since the old days of the PLA and no money to spend.  The foreign-press ignores audit-results... but they're essentially the bulk of the daily news-intake for average citizens over there.  We'll see.

Offline DLR Pyro

Looks like biden is guilty of what the left has accused President Trump of being for Russia: a pawn
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Gordon Chang to Newsmax: Rumored Defection Could Topple Communist Party
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/gordon-chang-chinese-spy-dong-jingwei-spy/2021/06/19/id/1025698/

Rumors that China's top "spy catcher" has defected to the United States and is giving the Biden information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the leak of the coronavirus, if proven true, could "even lead to the fall of the Communist Party," China expert Gordon Chang told Newsmax on Saturday.

"This is so explosive it could lead to a chain of events, which would sever relations between China and the United States," Chang, the author of "The Coming Collapse of China," told Newsmax's "The Count," adding Bejing appears to be in a panic over the reports.

The reports claim Chinese official Dong Jingwei, a vice-minister who took over responsibility for the country's counter-intelligence three years ago, reportedly flew from Hong Kong to the United States in February with his daughter, reports South Asia news service ANI quoting SpyTalk, a newsletter covering U.S. intelligence, defense, and foreign affairs policy.

There has been no official comment from China, but according to SpyTalk, Dong reportedly gave the Biden administration information that caused it to change its stance on the Wuhan laboratory and to reconsider the potential the coronavirus that caused the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic came from the lab, rather than from nature.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

There has been no official comment from China, but according to SpyTalk, Dong reportedly gave the Biden administration information that caused it to change its stance on the Wuhan laboratory and to reconsider the potential the coronavirus that caused the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic came from the lab, rather than from nature.
If true I don't trust  the xiden administration to do anything with the information as it would validate President Trump's assertions that covid came from a chinese lab.

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Drafe Hoblin

It was a lab-leak.
It was an accident.
Nobody wanted to inform Xi because they didn't want to present him with bad-news.
Xi was finally told.
Amateur Hour commences.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
It was a lab-leak.
It was an accident.
Nobody wanted to inform Xi because they didn't want to present him with bad-news.
Xi was finally told.
Amateur Hour commences.

If the lab leak was an accident, this makes No. 7 leaks out of that same collection of labs. From what I gather, the Wuhan Institute of Virology is a collection of labs, most of which are NOT Bio-Level 4 (or whatever the correct term is), for the highest level of protection for lab workers and, presumably, security.

So if they're handling change of function testing in a Bio-Level 3 or lower, and if security is especially lax, it's conceivable that the leak was an accident.

What is unforgiveable, however, is the fact that is is No. 7. Further unforgiveable is Fauci authorizing payments to this lab through a proxy. And finally, the really shitty thing is Xi denying everything.

Offline DLR Pyro

If the lab leak was an accident, this makes No. 7 leaks out of that same collection of labs. From what I gather, the Wuhan Institute of Virology is a collection of labs, most of which are NOT Bio-Level 4 (or whatever the correct term is), for the highest level of protection for lab workers and, presumably, security.

So if they're handling change of function testing in a Bio-Level 3 or lower, and if security is especially lax, it's conceivable that the leak was an accident.

What is unforgiveable, however, is the fact that is is No. 7. Further unforgiveable is Fauci authorizing payments to this lab through a proxy. And finally, the really shitty thing is Xi denying everything.
All valid points, yet the DUmmies continue to place 100% of the blame for all covid deaths on President Trump...

Police lives matter.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
All valid points, yet the DUmmies continue to place 100% of the blame for all covid deaths on President Trump...

Of course, but I pay no attention to DUmmies. That's why they're called "DUmmies."  :rotf: