Author Topic: Mother of Breonna Taylor no fan of BLM  (Read 314 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Mother of Breonna Taylor no fan of BLM
« on: April 17, 2021, 12:05:35 PM »
Breonna Taylor’s mother Tamika Palmer slammed the Black Lives Matter movement on Wednesday and called the organization a “fraud” in a Facebook post.

Palmer gave credit to friends, family, and local members of the community for supporting her family after 26-year-old Breonna Taylor was killed during a botched police raid in March 2020 in Louisville, KY.

In the post, she criticized the Black Lives Matter Lousiville chapter and called KY state representative Attica Scott a “fraud.” Rep. Scott is a Democrat who has pushed to prohibit no-knock warrants.

“I think it’s crazy when people say they’ve been here since day 1, let me be clear Christopher 2x, The Montgomery family (Angie, Cheri, TiJuan & Craig) is the one and only day one’s not to mention Breonna’s friends and family but they’ve never needed Recognition immediately following is Until Freedom… I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville and personally have found them to be fraud, Attica Scott another fraud, Then There’s the people at injustice Square a.k.a. BREEWAYY who has been 100 and held it down but that doesn’t go to say everyone down there but they know who they are & also never needed recognition…I could walk in a room full of people who claim to be here for Breonna’s family who don’t even know who I am, I’ve watched y’all raise money on behalf of Breonna’s family who has never done a damn thing for us nor have we needed it or asked so Talk about fraud. It’s amazing how many people have lost focus Smdh. I’m a say this before I go I’m so sick of some of y’all and I was last anybody who needs it I’m with this shit enough is enough‼️”

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/breonna-taylor/
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."