Author Topic: Biden's anti gun news conference  (Read 766 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Biden's anti gun news conference
« on: June 24, 2021, 12:01:15 AM »
Happened to be in the car when it started and the radio went to it live.  As much of it as I could stand to listen to sounded like the teleprompter was plugged into the DUmp.  Violence in (D-run) cities with tight gun control laws is the fault of the cities and states around them that don't have such repressive laws, you don't need 30 rounds unless the deer are wearing kevlar, blah blah blah.

There was much commentary in those few minutes about how many gun sellers are at fault for selling guns to people who can't legally buy them, and they would be held responsible.  ::) Still nothing about holding shooters responsible of course.  Much of it though started to sound like many arguments for the war on drugs, which makes me wonder, why not throw the left's arguements on that back at them? History shows if someone wants guns bad enough, they get them, regardless of laws, so why not roll away the laws and simply legalize the guns?  If it works for drugs, which last I knew kill more Americans than guns, why not apply the same logic?
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Biden's anti gun news conference
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 05:44:26 AM »
President Asterisk is a coin-operated Dummy. He spews the shit that he's told to spew. It matters not a whit to him that most of his spew is lies, half-truths, or exaggerations.

He doesn't care, because he knows he's just a puppet.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 09:41:42 AM »
He actually threatened patriots with F-15 strafes and nuke-drops if they go-against big governments...

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 09:56:27 AM »
He actually threatened patriots with F-15 strafes and nuke-drops if they go-against big governments...
The irony shouldn't be lost on anyone.

He says that, even though we've been led to believe that we nearly lost our democracy to a very lightly armed crowd of "insurrectionists". Not to mention the left's fondness for saying we haven't won a war since WWII.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 10:35:37 AM »
The irony shouldn't be lost on anyone.

He says that, even though we've been led to believe that we nearly lost our democracy to a very lightly armed crowd of "insurrectionists". Not to mention the left's fondness for saying we haven't won a war since WWII.

the left keeps talking about how our "democracy" is under attack or at risk from those of us on the right, but after the voter fraud, deception and ballot count misconduct that happened in the 2020 election under the direction of the left, they are in no position to lecture us about threats to our democracy.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2021, 11:20:18 AM »
Happened to be in the car when it started and the radio went to it live.  As much of it as I could stand to listen to sounded like the teleprompter was plugged into the DUmp.  Violence in (D-run) cities with tight gun control laws is the fault of the cities and states around them that don't have such repressive laws, you don't need 30 rounds unless the deer are wearing kevlar, blah blah blah.

There was much commentary in those few minutes about how many gun sellers are at fault for selling guns to people who can't legally buy them, and they would be held responsible.  ::) Still nothing about holding shooters responsible of course.  Much of it though started to sound like many arguments for the war on drugs, which makes me wonder, why not throw the left's arguements on that back at them? History shows if someone wants guns bad enough, they get them, regardless of laws, so why not roll away the laws and simply legalize the guns?  If it works for drugs, which last I knew kill more Americans than guns, why not apply the same logic?

Heard the beginning of his meandering, feckless and meaningless blather on the car radio.  It sounded like he was having trouble breathing, not to mention his usual malapropisms.

Be proud of this horse you rode into office to defeat evil Orange Man, liberals.  You made this bed, now you get to sleep in it.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2021, 11:43:43 AM »
even though we've been led to believe that we nearly lost our democracy

We have look at the last election and the way anarchists, thugs and rioters are treated like hero's.

The PC and cancel culture along with the MSM and social media have stripped us of our 1st amendment right to free speech.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2021, 02:48:36 PM »
The reality of the situation is that there are tens if not hundreds of millions of guns and gun owners out there. if they were a problem, they would be out there solving it, and the goobermint could pick up the trash.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2021, 03:12:08 PM »

Bab Bee was NOT going to let this one go by:

https://babylonbee.com/news/bass-pro-shops-to-hold-2-for-1-nuke-sale
Bass Pro Shops Announces 2-for-1 Sale On All Nuclear Missiles

U.S.—In a bit of exciting news for firearms enthusiasts and those who wish to deter their government from becoming tyrannical, Bass Pro Shops has announced that its semi-annual 2-for-1 nuke sale will be kicking off this weekend. Every nuclear weapon in the company's arsenal will be completely free with the purchase of any other nuclear weapon.

And
https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-starts-stocking-up-on-f-15s-after-biden-says-youll-need-them-to-overthrow-the-government
Huge Spike In Americans Buying F-15s After Biden Suggests You'll Need Them To Overthrow Government

ll over the nation, American citizens were seen parking their brand-new F-15s in their driveways and garages. Some wealthier Americans purchased the F-22, while less fortunate citizens were forced to buy the F-35 joint fighter. But no matter what craft they chose, American citizens said they were just glad to finally be protected against a tyrannical government.

"I need an F-15 to beat the government? Say no more, fam!" said one man in New Hampshire as he happily rushed out to his local F-15 dealer to pick up the latest model. "Before, I thought my AR-15 would be enough, but when Biden pointed out that the U.S. government has fighter jets and I only have an assault rifle, I realized I really needed to beef up my anti-tyranny defense systems."

"Thanks, Mr. Biden! I sure am glad you reminded me of how brutal a government can be against its own citizens and how governments throughout history have in fact attacked their own people once they are disarmed and helpless."

The man was later seen picking up an M1 Abrams tank.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.