Author Topic: Tubby Tobin takes up mowing  (Read 833 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Tubby Tobin takes up mowing
« on: April 10, 2017, 05:41:59 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1018940962

Mon Apr 10, 2017, 03:27 PM
Star Member Tobin S. (9,337 posts)

Did the first lawn mow of the season today.

That's the only thing I do not like about spring and summer: yard work. I used to pay someone to do it, but decided last year I'd save the money and do it myself. I really needed to do that, too, both for my wallet and the exercise. Lord knows I'd rather just sit on the porch and drink beer, though.

He's not marketing himself properly.  A guy his size could easily hire himself out as a lawn roller.   He could call himself the RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM Roller, LLC.

Response to Tobin S. (Original post)Mon Apr 10, 2017, 04:08 PM
furtheradu (390 posts)
5. How 'bout an incentive program..?

What ever $ You used to pay Your mower - person, each time You mow, put that amount in a stash just for YOU. Buy YourSelf sumpin purdy! 

Now You have Your can holder gadget, wear Your headphones with some goood tunes, & take a mental vacation while You mow.

Something pretty?  Do they make bejazzled overalls?

Mon Apr 10, 2017, 05:03 PM
Star Member WinkyDink (46,407 posts)
7. I hate lawnmowers. Sounds like I'm in a flight path.

I'll bet this DUmbass is one of those people who claims his yard is a "natural prairie" or "garden", to get out of keeping up any semblance of appearances.

Offline jukin

Re: Tubby Tobin takes up mowing
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 06:12:13 PM »
The answer is clear, hire illegal aliens to do your work.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 06:53:30 PM »

That's the only thing I do not like about spring and summer: yard work. I used to pay someone to do it, but decided last year I'd save the money and do it myself. I really needed to do that, too, both for my wallet and the exercise. Lord knows I'd rather just sit on the porch and drink beer, though.

Looks like you mastered that aspect, Tubbs.  Got a PhD in it I figure.  That and shoving massive qualities of food down your pie hole.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 09:25:11 PM »

That's the only thing I do not like about spring and summer: yard work. I used to pay someone to do it, but decided last year I'd save the money and do it myself. I really needed to do that, too, both for my wallet and the exercise.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Guess there's no real excuse for those 48 short overalls that fit like blimp skin, huh, fat ****?

Hope your heart attack happens ............ real soon.   :wink:

**** off and die.  :bird:

Lord knows I'd rather just sit on the porch and drink beer, though.

So do I, dildo.  I do so, admiring the 3 hours of WORK I just did, weed wacking an acre, on an incline.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:30:39 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 12:46:30 PM »
The answer is clear, hire illegal aliens to do your work.

Or Baitball Blogger, the Mexican blob who lives on a golf course. Golfers already mistake her for the help anyway, so might as well put it to good use.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.