Author Topic: Hi! Refugee from DU here (just got TS'd).  (Read 9356 times)

Offline Johnny Rico

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Hi! Refugee from DU here (just got TS'd).
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2012, 02:53:45 PM »
I will let you not liking Peach Cobbler slide since you love Cheese Cake...  :-)

Whew.  That was a close one.  I seem to have dodged a bullet...

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2012, 02:53:53 PM »
YOU, my friend, don't have much to say about the peach cobbler thing.

That's reserved for dutch.

And dutch WILL show up, in due course.  :evillaugh:

As he always does.  For the record, I didn't say nothing, I didn't do nothing.  

:ashamed:

:-)
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2012, 02:55:07 PM »
YOU, my friend, don't have much to say about the peach cobbler thing.

That's reserved for dutch.

And dutch WILL show up, in due course.  :evillaugh:

I am just trying to be nice. I know, I know, I do that too much  :-)

Besides, no one told me that dutch has rights to the Peach Cobbler  :???:  I feel so ashamed now :bawl:

The woman wouldn't have to be topless, but showing cleavage and no bra is the minimum.

Screw that, I want a large breasted redhead with no shirt on to serve me that pie  :-)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2012, 02:58:17 PM »
Screw that, I want a large breasted redhead with no shirt on to serve me that pie  :-)

She found the image, now she has to serve it to you too?  You patriarchal, misogynistic pig!!  (/DUmode)   :-)
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2012, 03:09:36 PM »
She found the image, now she has to serve it to you too?  You patriarchal, misogynistic pig!!  (/DUmode)   :-)

:lmao: :rotf: :rofl:

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2012, 03:17:43 PM »

Hi5!
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent