Author Topic: Hello, I'm Emma. Kinda shy and I don't like doing intro's  (Read 22529 times)

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Re: Hello, I'm Emma. Kinda shy and I don't like doing intro's
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2011, 10:43:40 PM »
Do I get the pass word to the naked members picture room at 50 posts?

Yes you do.  It's the best forum on this site.  It's the only reason I am still around.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2011, 10:46:51 PM »
It really is something to behold. A spectacle, if you will. You must join us. Who knows. Maybe you'll qualify for your own...erm...photo shoot.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2011, 10:50:43 PM »
I've left a false paper trail up and down the internet that you wouldn't believe.  Just try to pin point the real Emma!  I've had so many different email accounts I can't count them all and each one has a different city and state.  I have 6 facebooks 5 sodahead accounts 4 blogs 3 MySpaces 2 youtubes and a Partridge Family fan club web site! I've been young I've been old and even a middle aged wife with 10 black retarded babies.  I've done all of this just to send you stalkers on a wild goose chase and it looks like it's working.  :rotf:

So, in other words, you're a Forum Troll and a LIAR?? Of course, my cohorts in management have discovered your inconsistencies around the internet. One of the more interesting ones is that one forum thinks that you're a middle aged man using his daughter's pic as bait for nefarious purposes.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

• Oh snap!
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2011, 10:52:54 PM »
So, in other words, you're a Forum Troll and a LIAR?? Of course, my cohorts in management have discovered your inconsistencies around the internet. One of the more interesting ones is that one forum thinks that you're a middle aged man using his daughter's pic as bait for nefarious purposes.

Wow.

Offline Thor

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2011, 10:56:11 PM »
That doesn't mean it's right for an admin to use your email to stalk you.  That's like your auto mechanic making a copy of your house key because after all you left him with your keys when you were getting your brakes fixed.

It's OUR job to keep the riff raff out as best we can. Funny how you had some serious problems with the value of pi...... IF you don't like it, you're free to leave. We are NOT "stalking" you, but looking out for the best interests of our forum.

Ohhh, and the reason we have more than ONE Admin is because not every one of us are available at all times. Think of it as "shift work", IF you can grasp that concept.

I wasn't the admin who replied to your pathetic emails, but I DID get a laugh out of your stupidity.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2011, 10:57:00 PM »

Going....Going....Going....OUT OF HERE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE 9TH!!

Seriously...ouch! Me thinks this is when "Emma" stops posting. I sniffed this person out from the beginning, but I wasn't all too sure of myself. Now I just want to play with it.

And I really need to learn how to search forum usernames via Google better. May I be someone's padawan?  :-)

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2011, 10:59:32 PM »
Yes you do.  It's the best forum on this site.  It's the only reason I am still around.
Naked old people... can't wait.

• Oh snap!
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2011, 11:01:23 PM »
Naked old people... can't wait.

I enjoy it.  Wrinkly, pasty white butts.  Yum.

Offline Thor

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2011, 11:01:24 PM »
Rev, I did a Google search (and it didn't set off any red lights) on "Starring_Emma"

Here are the results: http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=Starring_Emma&aq=f&aqi=g-c1g-o1&aql=f&oq=&pbx=1&fp=e9d95cc4b827b518

The other info is restricted, SO...... us Admins have tools which are unavailable to you.

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2011, 11:07:50 PM »

Misinformation isn't trolling.  It's protecting myself on the internet.  What you're doing is a perfect example of why I spread this misinformation. I'm not looking up the word nefarious because I don't care.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2011, 11:11:15 PM »
^ Don't BS a BSer. You know what it means.

Shit, well I found something interesting, Thor. This is quite telling. Look at the first poster's name for God's sake! And this is from your google link you gave me:

Certainly NSFW!
http://www.theofftopic.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23998

Cannot follow all of that discussion, but I can't even hang out there after that thread to ffind out. Hell, it's worse than DUmor Land in my estimation. Can't stomach that kind of crap, but Emma...yeah. Not a good, decent, civilized human being IMO.

• Oh snap!
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2011, 11:11:26 PM »
Misinformation isn't trolling.  It's protecting myself on the internet.  What you're doing is a perfect example of why I spread this misinformation. I'm not looking up the word nefarious because I don't care.

I did it for you since you're lazy.

Definition of NEFARIOUS
: flagrantly wicked or impious : evil
— ne·far·i·ous·ly adverb

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2011, 11:14:17 PM »
^ Sometimes, you're too nice.

Based on some of the shit I have seen, and been informed of, this guy, girl, it shouldn't be posting on a forum, he/she/it should be in a jail cell taking it in the pooper, or worse.

Offline Thor

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2011, 11:15:38 PM »
Exactly HOW many forums have you been banned from?? "StopForumSpam" even has you listed as a forum spammer... We'll be watching you. I have my doubts as to your longevity here.

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2011, 11:18:00 PM »
It's OUR job to keep the riff raff out as best we can. Funny how you had some serious problems with the value of pi...... IF you don't like it, you're free to leave. We are NOT "stalking" you, but looking out for the best interests of our forum.

Ohhh, and the reason we have more than ONE Admin is because not every one of us are available at all times. Think of it as "shift work", IF you can grasp that concept.

I wasn't the admin who replied to your pathetic emails, but I DID get a laugh out of your stupidity.

One of the other admins and i have been spend a lot of time emailing each other (if you know what i mean) and he said that he and the other admins are planning on getting together and voting you off of the admin island.

• Oh snap!
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2011, 11:19:02 PM »
One of the other admins and i have been spend a lot of time emailing each other (if you know what i mean) and he said that he and the other admins are planning on getting together and voting you off of the admin island.

:rotf:

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2011, 11:22:13 PM »
Haha. And a Survivor, you may not be, Emma.

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2011, 11:24:38 PM »
Rev, I did a Google search (and it didn't set off any red lights) on "Starring_Emma"

Here are the results: http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=Starring_Emma&aq=f&aqi=g-c1g-o1&aql=f&oq=&pbx=1&fp=e9d95cc4b827b518

The other info is restricted, SO...... us Admins have tools which are unavailable to you.

That was very unprofessional!

• Oh snap!
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2011, 11:25:23 PM »

It looks like you make an ass of yourself on every message board known to mankind. 

Offline Thor

« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2011, 11:27:58 PM »

How so?? I never revealed anything personal, just your user name among a MULTITUDE of forums. Anybody with ANY Google "Fu" can do it. Of course, one MUST remember, you had problems ascertaining the value of "Pi".   Damn, if I remember correctly, on one of those forums, you even listed yourself as a Mensa member. Are you sure that you didn't really mean "Densa"??

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2011, 11:30:24 PM »
^ Don't BS a BSer. You know what it means.

Shit, well I found something interesting, Thor. This is quite telling. Look at the first poster's name for God's sake! And this is from your google link you gave me:

Certainly NSFW!
http://www.theofftopic.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23998

Cannot follow all of that discussion, but I can't even hang out there after that thread to ffind out. Hell, it's worse than DUmor Land in my estimation. Can't stomach that kind of crap, but Emma...yeah. Not a good, decent, civilized human being IMO.

That's not me!  That's Starring_Emma  I'm Starring Emma  anyone can see that!

Offline Thor

« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2011, 11:32:26 PM »
UH HUH........ ::)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2011, 11:35:24 PM »
How so?? I never revealed anything personal, just your user name among a MULTITUDE of forums. Anybody with ANY Google "Fu" can do it. Of course, one MUST remember, you had problems ascertaining the value of "Pi".   Damn, if I remember correctly, on one of those forums, you even listed yourself as a Mensa member. Are you sure that you didn't really mean "Densa"??

I scanned enough forums linked to in the google search that I would dump her and do an IP block.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2011, 11:35:49 PM »
That's not me!  That's Starring_Emma  I'm Starring Emma  anyone can see that!

11 more. Come on honey. You can do it!

All of a sudden, I'm in a really good mood. Please keep posting, Emma. I beg of you.

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2011, 11:36:14 PM »
^ Sometimes, you're too nice.

Based on some of the shit I have seen, and been informed of, this guy, girl, it shouldn't be posting on a forum, he/she/it should be in a jail cell taking it in the pooper, or worse.

I'm pretty sure you broke a rule in there somewhere.  "slander of my good name"  "defamation of my good character" just plane making up lies about a quality member...