Author Topic: Hello, I'm Emma. Kinda shy and I don't like doing intro's  (Read 22528 times)

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: Hello, I'm Emma. Kinda shy and I don't like doing intro's
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2011, 06:18:22 AM »
For the record once more,a persons email or user name web history is only investigated at regisration to prevent spammers that are a waste of time or the occasional fly by that tries to drop folks into a virus website with a link.
If it reveals a troll that is not cause to be denied membership as has been seen here.

WRONG!  My whole intro thread has been me being investigated by troll admins, mods and more...

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2011, 06:27:26 AM »
Is the "glue factory" a board where all the good members go to escape all the trolls on this forum?

No, afraid not, but it's your never-ceasing sarcastic attitude that is most disconcerting (that's another word for your Troll Dictionary).

You will do the duffle-bag drag. It's just a question of time.

But then again, you knew that from the outset. It's the never-ending quest of the Forum Troll to disrupt and inflame and antagonize just before the Ban Hammer comes down - as it must.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2011, 06:33:48 AM »
No, afraid not, but it's your never-ceasing sarcastic attitude that is most disconcerting (that's another word for your Troll Dictionary).

You will do the duffle-bag drag. It's just a question of time.

But then again, you knew that from the outset. It's the never-ending quest of the Forum Troll to disrupt and inflame and antagonize just before the Ban Hammer comes down - as it must.
My whole intro thread has been about other people disrupting it with fake google searches... That makes them the trolls not me!  I am Starring Emma not Starring_Emma.  Get it now?

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2011, 06:47:05 AM »
It would appear to me that Emma has not been taught proper manners.  One must question why a new person to a fine forum such as ours would not first "test the waters" and attempt to become acquainted with the members before jumping right in and attacking long-time members. 

My woman's intuition says that Emma may possibly be the spawn (or sock puppet) of Nadin Brzezinski. 

:whistling:

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2011, 06:59:52 AM »
It would appear to me that Emma has not been taught proper manners.  One must question why a new person to a fine forum such as ours would not first "test the waters" and attempt to become acquainted with the members before jumping right in and attacking long-time members. 

My woman's intuition says that Emma may possibly be the spawn (or sock puppet) of Nadin Brzezinski. 

:whistling:

I tested the water and what I got was 23% stupid 15% inbred 50% troll and 12% conspiracy theorist. 

Offline Traveshamockery

« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2011, 07:03:17 AM »
I tested the water and what I got was 23% stupid 15% inbred 50% troll and 12% conspiracy theorist. 

If you are describing yourself, it's more like 80% troll and 20% stupid. 

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2011, 07:04:10 AM »
Stop trolling my thread I'm one of you!  I'm one of you!  Let's focus on beating down the liberals!  They're the enemy not me!

Offline TexasCop

« Reply #132 on: February 15, 2011, 07:05:41 AM »
Emma, I'm a noob here, too.  I have a little advice, if you want it.

The folks here are used to DU operatives coming here pretending to be conservatives.  These same operatives will set up situations and threads with the intent of making us look really bad.  Back when Protest Warrior was alive and well, they did it all the time.  They'd post something ultra conservative, get a few ultra conservative responses, then post on DU about how militant we were.  I'm sure some folks here do the same thing on DU.  It's just a natural internet cycle between conservatives and liberals.  

But, because of this cycle, it makes people paranoid.  You can't come here and immediately expect people to accept you as one of them.  Every new member is viewed through jaded eyes because of the constant planting of moles on forums.  Just be yourself and eventually you'll find your place here, same as I will.  And remember, if people still don't like you, it's just the internet....does it really matter that much in the grand scheme of your life?   :cheersmate:

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #133 on: February 15, 2011, 07:09:38 AM »

If you are describing yourself, it's more like 80% troll and 20% stupid. 

I have admitted that I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box but you have nothing to go on by calling me a troll.  The fact is that I have never trolled in my life and my posts prove that to be true! 

Offline Traveshamockery

« Reply #134 on: February 15, 2011, 07:09:43 AM »
Emma, I'm a noob here, too.  I have a little advice, if you want it.

The folks here are used to DU operatives coming here pretending to be conservatives.  These same operatives will set up situations and threads with the intent of making us look really bad.  Back when Protest Warrior was alive and well, they did it all the time.  They'd post something ultra conservative, get a few ultra conservative responses, then post on DU about how militant we were.  I'm sure some folks here do the same thing on DU.  It's just a natural internet cycle between conservatives and liberals.  

But, because of this cycle, it makes people paranoid.  You can't come here and immediately expect people to accept you as one of them.  Every new member is viewed through jaded eyes because of the constant planting of moles on forums.  Just be yourself and eventually you'll find your place here, same as I will.  And remember, if people still don't like you, it's just the internet....does it really matter that much in the grand scheme of your life?   :cheersmate:

I liked you from the very beginning.  You're in Texas AND a cop.  

Offline TexasCop

« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2011, 07:10:49 AM »

I liked you from the very beginning.  You're in Texas AND a cop.  

lol, most hold BOTH against me!

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2011, 07:13:57 AM »
Okay.

This thread has outlived its usefulness so I'm going to lock it.

Emma - feel free to get involved in the multitude of other discussions on this board.

Offline Traveshamockery

Re: Permission to come aboard
« Reply #137 on: February 15, 2011, 07:22:52 AM »
Not when your google searches come up with the wrong person but you go with it anyway.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Dqj4fHmM[/youtube]

Well, from this forum it would appear that our little newbie is being less than honest.  It would appear that Starring Emma and Starring_Emma are one and the same and both are from Baltimore.  

Shocking!

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/members/109554-Starring_Emma
http://cellar.org/member.php?u=15882

About Starring_Emma

Biography
    I wear boys underwear. My bestfriend/stepsister Becca is Jewish and I'm Catholic.

My work is done here.  

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2011, 08:39:43 AM »
As far as Emma goes..........

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE[/youtube]
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Permission to come aboard
« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2011, 01:26:17 PM »
Traveseamockery. You are correct. They are one in the same.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson