Author Topic: thank you everyone  (Read 7827 times)

Offline happy1ga

Re: thank you everyone
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2009, 11:14:02 PM »
Don't mind Dutch his fascination with the BS button borders on insanity! Just don't put your hands anywhere near his mouth!

I am now thinking it is a good idea to keep all body parts away from Dutch, just to be on the safe side.  :-)

Shawn,

Yes, I post pretty regularly at NB. Still no luck, huh?
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline shawn8

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2009, 11:25:43 PM »
ahhh, thebutlerdidit?

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2009, 10:58:07 PM »
Shawn,

:bow:

Got it in one. You may be smarter than the average bear. :-)
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2009, 02:39:21 AM »
Shawn,

I would have told you, but now it is just too fun. If you read my posts and can't figure it out? I will see how long it takes you.  :-) Notice I knew who you were after only 2 posts here? Of all the Shawns in the world? More proof for you guys that women are the superior species.

:lmao:

Shawn, welcome to CC!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2009, 11:32:04 PM »
Hi. Welcome.  :cheersmate: God hates bunnies. Bunnies are nature's freaks.  :evillaugh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du