Author Topic: Why vote GOP back in?  (Read 21916 times)

Offline GOP Congress

Re: Why vote GOP back in?
« Reply #225 on: January 19, 2010, 09:28:17 PM »
We're working on it.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline ConservativeMobster

« Reply #226 on: January 20, 2010, 09:26:16 AM »
WOW, just WOW. This thread was very hard to follow but darned interesting. Here's my reply to the highlights as I remember them, the things that stand out in MY mind.

Third party tickets are pointless.

There is a LOT of bitching about what to do about dem-lites and RINO's but the simpliest answer is being overlooked. GET INVOLVED!  I am a Tea Party follower and if you aren't involved in any grassroots orginizations, you are missing the boat on where to find answers to these questions. Limbo never gets us anywhere.

Carl, I wouldn't vote for either candidate in your scenario.  It's time to stop the crawl toward "no real choice"... be active in the primaries, demand outstanding candidates so the choice is obvious between two distinct ideals. The last 2 Presidential elections are perfect examples.  I held my nose for Bush in the 2nd term so am now cast as a Repuke, same with McCain. Push for REAL conservatives and start NOW.

Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline jtyler

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #227 on: August 16, 2010, 12:12:25 AM »
The neo conservatives are the problem. Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham, and John McCain are fakes. Ron Paul is one of the few who is a real Republican. The Libertarian party is more Republican than the Republican party. Non intervention has been apart of the GOP for along time. What do the neo cons do? Start building and policing nations. Ron Paul is the most honest man in politics. One of the few, if not only, politicans who has never voted to increase taxes or approve a unbalanced budget. If he is not the nominee then I am probably voting third party. I turn 18 in 2012, so this will be my first time to vote. Join the R[love]ution. Google Ron Paul!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #228 on: August 16, 2010, 11:22:44 AM »
The neo conservatives are the problem. Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham, and John McCain are fakes. Ron Paul is one of the few who is a real Republican. The Libertarian party is more Republican than the Republican party. Non intervention has been apart of the GOP for along time. What do the neo cons do? Start building and policing nations. Ron Paul is the most honest man in politics. One of the few, if not only, politicans who has never voted to increase taxes or approve a unbalanced budget. If he is not the nominee then I am probably voting third party. I turn 18 in 2012, so this will be my first time to vote. Join the R[love]ution. Google Ron Paul!

Enjoy your (very short) stay...

Now if you please, go die in a ****ing fire.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #229 on: August 16, 2010, 03:58:10 PM »
R[love]ution

Oh my.