Author Topic: The Stupid President has an audience with the queen and gives her an IPOD????  (Read 12558 times)

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
I am extremely picky about stuff matching....and if you look at the sequins going down the front of the sweater, they match the dress.

However...that is one dog ugly sweater...whether the sequins match or not.

The whole outfit is extremely unflattering on her.

If she's trying to emulate Jackie Kennedy as many have said....she needs to get a new "dresser"....because whoever is doing it is doing a terrible job. In the picture above....she just looks flat out sloppy. Jackie Kennedy didn't have a "sloppy" bone in her body. She was the epitome of class...whether you liked her or not.
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Schadenfreude

I am extremely picky about stuff matching....and if you look at the sequins going down the front of the sweater, they match the dress.

If she's trying to emulate Jackie Kennedy as many have said....she needs to get a new "dresser"....because whoever is doing it is doing a terrible job. In the picture above....she just looks flat out sloppy. Jackie Kennedy didn't have a "sloppy" bone in her body. She was the epitome of class...whether you liked her or not.

You hit the nail on the head deb.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Lord Undies

She's out of luck.  Oleg Cassini is dead.  He's dressing Jackie in the afterworld now.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
She's out of luck.  Oleg Cassini is dead.  He's dressing Jackie in the afterworld now.

There are others. If she wants to be more casual then she needs to be doing Ralph Lauren or Dana Buckman.

She's the First Lady of the United States of America.....she needs to dress appropriately.

J Crew is fine for going shopping, out for a casual dinner, going to a meeting at her kids' school.....there are times when it just doesn't work.....
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 10:34:43 PM by debk »
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Ralph Lauren is not her style...Ralph Lauren is for classy, conservative women.

She's more of a Versace-Madonna slutty type look....

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Ralph Lauren is not her style...Ralph Lauren is for classy, conservative women.

She's more of a Versace-Madonna slutty type look....

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Konssurvative1

• Mega Reagan Conservative Cubs Fan!!!
  • Just Off Probation
Michelle Obama charms queen away from protocol = faux pas (translated from Obot)

I think the outfit with the Queen would've worked better without a white shirt, but, jeeze, have you seen the picture with the PM wife?

It's as if they had a competition to be "worst dressed".

She misbuttoned the sweater...doh!...But I actually like the cardigan maybe not the skirt...but the cardigan sweater set is something I'd buy my wife...
Fighting to oust all congressional incumbents...after all aren't they the ones responsible for this whole mess.
Ronald Reagan is my conservative hero, Jesus Christ and the American GI are my personal hero's.  Neither has or will sacrifice more for me!

Offline Konssurvative1

• Just Off Probation

Deb,
You are so right Jackie Kennedy would never have been seen in a mishapen ill-fitting sweater like that...She certainly would not have seemed so uncomfortable in her own skin...However, I also think she really was never on board with the whole Barrack running for president thing.
Fighting to oust all congressional incumbents...after all aren't they the ones responsible for this whole mess.
Ronald Reagan is my conservative hero, Jesus Christ and the American GI are my personal hero's.  Neither has or will sacrifice more for me!

Offline Lord Undies

Deb,
You are so right Jackie Kennedy would never have been seen in a mishapen ill-fitting sweater like that...She certainly would not have seemed so uncomfortable in her own skin...However, I also think she really was never on board with the whole Barrack running for president thing.

Jackie has been dead for 15 years.  How did she know? 

Offline Konssurvative1

• Just Off Probation
Jackie has been dead for 15 years.  How did she know? 

Michelle Not Jackie!!!I don't think Michelle really wanted Barrack to run...But Jackie O probably didn't want that either!!!

Offline Lord Undies

Michelle Not Jackie!!!I don't think Michelle really wanted Barrack to run...But Jackie O probably didn't want that either!!!

I know.  I was just pullin' your chain.   :-)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
http://www.newsweek.com/id/191421

Apparently it was a rookie mistake. According to a person close to the situation, Obama hasn't yet appointed a chief of protocol and his staffers, still unpacking, didn't realize that the State Department has an entire office dedicated to foreign visits.
:thatsright:
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline thundley4

God, the inmates are truly running the asylum.  Look for more insults to other countries to be forthcoming.

Offline Konssurvative1

• Just Off Probation

Hell even I knew that...maybe I should be president!!! :rotf:

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
^do you pay your taxes? If so, you're over-qualified to serve in the 0bumble admin.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline thundley4

I've read recently that 0Bama may have broken some copyright laws and has made the queen a lawbreaker also, by downloading ,(legally), and transferring possession of said songs.  :fuelfire:

Offline Konssurvative1

• Just Off Probation
I've read recently that 0Bama may have broken some copyright laws and has made the queen a lawbreaker also, by downloading ,(legally), and transferring possession of said songs.  :fuelfire:

You forget...OBAMA IS GOD...he can do what ever he wants...  :ha: