Author Topic: Cruz says it was "a mistake"  (Read 541 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Cruz says it was "a mistake"
« on: February 20, 2021, 06:59:59 AM »
WTF are you THINKING, Ted? Acknowledge the left's tyranny by outright saying that your going to Cancun with your family was "a mistake?"

Ted, you ****ed up.

Everyone knows you CAN'T acknowledge the left's tyranny by admitting to a mistake. Your going to Cancun with your family was no more a mistake than any other guy who got tired of living in a freezer.

If anything, you ****ed up because you tried to parse what you did. Wrong, Ted.

As a U.S. Senator, you are not beholden to fixing the problems inherent to the state of Texas. That onus falls to the governor and to the lieutenant governor. Yes, there should absolutely be an investigation to figure out how the bullshit mandates and complete failure of this so-called "commission" to adequately plan for weather extremes happened. Freak weather conditions happen, perhaps not often but often enough to plan for them. And the added BS of having some of these "commission" members live in other states might also be a concern, especially if they're making decisions about Texas and don't have their own skin in that game.

Buck up, Ted. **** the leftists. Stop apologizing. Go to Cancun with your family - it's not like you actively mandated to stay home, yet skipped out yourself.

How many Dem politicians have done exactly that? A boatload of them. THEIR hypocrisy is as blatant as the diaper on your face.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Cruz says it was "a mistake"
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 09:29:36 AM »
Stay tuned for Disney's The Apology Trap...

I hadn't been following the story till late yesterday.  Because who blames a Senator for a real-time weather emergency? 

Looks like Cruz does, I guess.  I wish he were more like Corey Lewandowski.