Author Topic: DU's reich-wing Bizarro World doppelganger: www.conservativecave.com  (Read 5309 times)

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6045624

Fly by night  (1000+ posts)      Sun Jul-12-09 12:33 AM
Original message
DU's reich-wing Bizarro World doppelganger: www.conservativecave.com
 Edited on Sun Jul-12-09 12:35 AM by Fly by night
I'm up later than usual on a Saturday night, but for those of you who enjoy a good freak show, here's a particularly revealing one.

We have been Googling regularly to see how much attention our increasingly unhinged TN Secretary of State is receiving for his increasingly desperate efforts to block the implementation of the Voter Confidence Act, the law that will ban Rethug-friendly DREs for paper ballots read by opscan and then hand-counted in randomly selected precincts to verify the accuracy of the opscans. This battle has really heated up in the last 24 hours as the TN Democratic Party is now calling for Tre to be fired for turning the Secretary of State's office into an ongoing criminal enterprise.

In any event, as I was doing my assigned Google chores last night, I came across a reference to a web-site I had never heard about before -- www.conservativecave.com . If you ever wonder where DU trolls come from and where they return to lick their own (and each other's) wounds, this seems to be the place. It's hard to tell how long they've been in operation and it appears they may only have about 40 active members. But they do seem to share one thing in common: a frenetic fascination with Democratic Underground.

What I found there was that their most active forum involves regular dissections of DU threads, and DU posters. It seems that many of us here have our "admirers" in Bizarro World, because they seem quite facile in discussing us by name (real names and DU handles). In fact, they seem to take enormous pride in changing our DU handles to something else.

Here, I am "Fly by night"; there I am "fly on the wall". At least I was until I signed on myself to go spelunking (wearing my helmet to avoid any bat-shit craziness) as "Flyamongus" and began speaking about myself in the third person (and making fun of myself for doing so.) I must admit -- being a troll is no fun, but I can see the type of cave-dweller who comes naturally to it. They breathe and breed on www.conservativecave.com .

So for a little extra Saturday night fun, visit www.conservativecave.com and see what the knuckle-draggers have to say about us. Heck, become a troll yourself -- you know you want to. It will be quite the education in the netherworld environs that foster Newts, knuckle-draggers and no-nothing Homelanders. Extra credit if you can find your own DU handle or threads among their discussion topics, though don't expect much erudition in their critiques. Cave-person comments would make a Twitter message look like a magnum opus.

One last enticement: In that particular corner of reich-wing Bizarro World, DUers are referred to as "primitives". So I guess it is only fair play to label these conservative cave-dwellers as "pod-people".

Good night, all y'all. And for any cave-dwellers who stumble out into the night, be careful. The ghosts of the Battle of Athens are everywhere. And they're not going away anytime soon.

Wonder how long it lasts

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: DU's reich-wing Bizarro World doppelganger: www.conservativecave.com
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 02:17:11 AM »
Should be gone once the moderators wake up and see it... I give it until noon tomorrow.  Stop by this thread and congratulate Bernie on his good deed for the day.  He does need something to occupy his time in his doddering old age.  Emailing Will-Pitt-length drivel to state officials and growing weed for your neighbors isn't very demanding.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 02:50:46 AM »
and it's gone

Missing Topic

If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator.
Click here to go back to previous page.

Good thing I still had the thread on my screen.

annabanana  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-12-09 12:42 AM
Response to Original message
1. they write on bathroom walls
 and roll thier shit in little balls

If you read those words of wit
you eat those little balls of shit..

(not interested in them)

NYC_SKP  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-12-09 12:43 AM
2. I believe this is one of the DU "bad sites". Not to be mentioned or linked.
 I could, of course be wrong.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

And yes, it's a bizarre and sick place.

Fly by night  (1000+ posts)      Sun Jul-12-09 12:51 AM
Response to Reply #2
5. Sorry. Didn't know that (and I'm not surprised.) 
 It was just a shock to see at least one entire threaad of mine posted there and to see the respondents calling me by my real name (which wasn't in the thread they posted.) 

NYC_SKP  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-12-09 01:32 AM
Response to Reply #5
10. Yeah, I've found my DU posts cited there, too. But....
 Your real name??

That's creepy!

angrycarpenter  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-12-09 12:43 AM
3. there are others like that 
 conservative boards who's only purpose seems to be a jumping off point for trolls to DU and a place to post the results.

They are the same, they use the same derogatory terms and the posters all sound the same. I lurk around but I will not pollute my mind by becoming a sock puppet for fun.

Jennicut  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-12-09 12:48 AM
4. The post entire threads of our comments over there...bizarre to say the least

BlueCaliDem  (1000+ posts)      Sun Jul-12-09 12:58 AM
6. Not an original post to be seen. Just a bunch of socks
 needing DU to make their pathetic little lives interesting.

Sad.

madrchsod  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-12-09 01:02 AM
7. a silly little site to say the least.
 seems they have no members and are somehow attracted to reading our posts so they can have something to post about.

hmmm let`s see where they stand.....http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/conservativecave.com .... traffic rank in the millions! the last i looked du`s was around 6,000.

the other site is the "conservative underground" which we enjoyed poking fun of them and their "top ten du posters". we played around with them until dad said enough is enough. we were bored with them anyway... they have around 1400 members

scheming daemons  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-12-09 01:04 AM
8. LOL... I found whole threads about OP's of mine.... It's nice to have "fans".... 
How pathetic do you have to be to have a site in which 39 users have made 86000+ posts about DU?
That franksolich guy has a lot of time on his hands.... living in his mom's basement contributes to that I'm sure...

provis99  (1000+ posts)      Sun Jul-12-09 01:26 AM
9. eeewwww. Its like a weird stalker fascination
 No one mention these clowns again. At least freepers are merely evil morons. The weirdos on this other website a class-A stalker perverts.

johnaries  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-12-09 01:51 AM
11. Wow. And they also think DU admins stifle dissent.
 Guess they haven't noticed all the Unrecommend threads. Or all the "Obama broke his promise" threads. And how interesting that they talk about how Skinner tweaks his program when they use "out of the box" software.

Pathetic troglodytes. 

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 02:52:43 AM »
and the last one

BurtWorm  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-12-09 02:17 AM
12. 'DU on Palin' 

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,12411.m...

Re: DU on Palin:
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 07:58:59 am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boortz just said she had the highest approval rating of any governor in the United States. About 90%. She's also a mother of 4, a sportsman, a lifetime member of the NRA, and is married to a native Athabaskan (maybe one of the others like Inuet or Aleut).

Did I mention she was hot as hell?

She took the "historical election" card off of Obama's plate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If an American is to amount to anything he must rely upon himself, and not upon the State; he must take pride in his own work, instead of sitting idle to envy the luck of others. He must face life with resolute courage, win victory if he can, and accept defeat if he must, without seeking to place on
his fellow man a responsibility which is not theirs." -Theodore Roosevelt

jtyangel
conservative women ROCK!

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 08:02:13 am »

Quote from: Rebel on August 29, 2008, 07:58:59 am
Boortz just said she had the highest approval rating of any governor in the United States. About 90%. She's also a mother of 4, a sportsman, a lifetime member of the NRA, and is married to a native Athabaskan (maybe one of the others like Inuet or Aleut).

Did I mention she was hot as hell?

She took the "historical election" card off of Obama's plate.

She's actually a mother to 5. Her 5th, a son with down syndrome, was born in April of this year.

Bondai

Resident "Whack Job"

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 08:11:50 am »

$kammer knows shit about politics, he is just as dumb as the morons he leads.

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Rebel
Don't blame me, I voted for Sarah!

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 08:20:33 am »

McCain AND Palin will have children in the US Armed Forces. Palin's son it either in Iraq, or heading to Iraq.

"If an American is to amount to anything he must rely upon himself, and not upon the State; he must take pride in his own work, instead of sitting idle to envy the luck of others. He must face life with resolute courage, win victory if he can, and accept defeat if he must, without seeking to place on
his fellow man a responsibility which is not theirs." -Theodore Roosevelt

jukin

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 08:23:32 am »

The diapers are full over at the DUmp.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 04:14:08 AM by Servonaut »

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 05:20:32 AM »
No matter how "retarded" we might be, at least we can copy and paste their threads in a fashion that is readable  :-)

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 05:58:33 AM »
Sick and disturbed are interesting words considering something around 75%(if I had to guess from their own admissions) of the membership of DU are mentally ill or criminal(I'll include disability fraud in that 'criminal' concept). I don't actually go to DU and quite a few others don't to troll. I've never even had an account for ANY purposes, but I do find it fascinating to crawl into the mind of the 'American liberal'. I used to be one myself when I was still a 'child'. The motivations and ignorance has not changed all that much, just the left (sometimes) are more honest about their bias and hatred of certain groups. I knew it back when I moved to conservatism--started to see through it, back when it was hard to find liberals admitting they hated Christians or that their policies actually kept people down not pushed them towards opportunity. I also realized it was ripe with scam artists and losers. It kind of lost it's whole 'help the little guy' out thing when I realized that wasn't really what was being advocated and the vitriol towards 'unapproved' groups. I don't think being a liberal means having a heart and that's one of the reasons I moved away from it.

I typed all this out because I'm sure a handful will read it. I don't hate liberals or DUers. I include many liberals as friends(even though I think they haven't thought their positions out to the end) and probably can do most of those dweebs one better in that we not only have a gay or two, but a totally POST OP trans in my family AND I grew up in an area more ethnic then probably 80% of the rest of the country ie I'm calling myself more experienced aka Sotomeyer's way :hyper: :-), but despite all my vast experience with a diversity of people and problems, I'm not blind to human corruption(it doesn't just happen at corporate and corruption at an individual level actually helps create the cultural status quo that encourages corruption higher up that DU says they loathe ie you call a welfare mother on her thievery the same you would a corporate boss--theft, fraud, and corruption are theft, fraud, and corruption at ANY level). I also noticed a disturbing trend along the way where their glorified 'poor' behaved in much the same manner as the worst of their scorned 'rich'. They invested in excess, were disrespectful and ungrateful and had a huge sense of entitlement--the scale of what the 'bottom' wants mattered not, the bottom line is we have a lot more spoiled brats at the bottom that can do damage then we do at the top so their influence and pressure can collapse a country if it is allowed to run rampant. And I'm only touching on ONE issue. I won't even touch the inconsistency in their values on 'hate' and 'freedom' when they scorn and mock an entire religion that incidentally afforded them, when it helped shaped this country, the very freedoms they have today.

I know they are reading so I'll put those words out there in the same way other people challenged me to use critical thought and open my eyes over the years. Contrary to popular DU belief, it is not hate for someone to RESPECTFULLY challenge you. And to point out the mental illness thing was not really a slight on you guys, but admittedly you have a disproportionate amount of people who are mentally ill. It's a demographic pecularity that is worth pointing out as it does have influence on how a person thinks things through.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 06:27:45 AM »
Sick and disturbed are interesting words considering something around 75%(if I had to guess from their own admissions) of the membership of DU are mentally ill or criminal(I'll include disability fraud in that 'criminal' concept). I don't actually go to DU and quite a few others don't to troll. I've never even had an account for ANY purposes, but I do find it fascinating to crawl into the mind of the 'American liberal'. I used to be one myself when I was still a 'child'. The motivations and ignorance has not changed all that much, just the left (sometimes) are more honest about their bias and hatred of certain groups. I knew it back when I moved to conservatism--started to see through it, back when it was hard to find liberals admitting they hated Christians or that their policies actually kept people down not pushed them towards opportunity. I also realized it was ripe with scam artists and losers. It kind of lost it's whole 'help the little guy' out thing when I realized that wasn't really what was being advocated and the vitriol towards 'unapproved' groups. I don't think being a liberal means having a heart and that's one of the reasons I moved away from it.

I typed all this out because I'm sure a handful will read it. I don't hate liberals or DUers. I include many liberals as friends(even though I think they haven't thought their positions out to the end) and probably can do most of those dweebs one better in that we not only have a gay or two, but a totally POST OP trans in my family AND I grew up in an area more ethnic then probably 80% of the rest of the country ie I'm calling myself more experienced aka Sotomeyer's way :hyper: :-), but despite all my vast experience with a diversity of people and problems, I'm not blind to human corruption(it doesn't just happen at corporate and corruption at an individual level actually helps create the cultural status quo that encourages corruption higher up that DU says they loathe ie you call a welfare mother on her thievery the same you would a corporate boss--theft, fraud, and corruption are theft, fraud, and corruption at ANY level). I also noticed a disturbing trend along the way where their glorified 'poor' behaved in much the same manner as the worst of their scorned 'rich'. They invested in excess, were disrespectful and ungrateful and had a huge sense of entitlement--the scale of what the 'bottom' wants mattered not, the bottom line is we have a lot more spoiled brats at the bottom that can do damage then we do at the top so their influence and pressure can collapse a country if it is allowed to run rampant. And I'm only touching on ONE issue. I won't even touch the inconsistency in their values on 'hate' and 'freedom' when they scorn and mock an entire religion that incidentally afforded them, when it helped shaped this country, the very freedoms they have today.

I know they are reading so I'll put those words out there in the same way other people challenged me to use critical thought and open my eyes over the years. Contrary to popular DU belief, it is not hate for someone to RESPECTFULLY challenge you. And to point out the mental illness thing was not really a slight on you guys, but admittedly you have a disproportionate amount of people who are mentally ill. It's a demographic pecularity that is worth pointing out as it does have influence on how a person thinks things through.

On top of all that, we can use the DUmp as a teaching tool for our children so they don't turn out like DUmmies....

Actually, I'm surprised any of them can read what we post thru the crayon scribble on their computer moniters....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 07:13:28 AM »
We may be retarded, but you would be hard pressed to find even one poster here who thinks they are a male cat trapped in a female human body. *snort*

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 07:21:50 AM »
We may be retarded, but you would be hard pressed to find even one poster here who thinks they are a male cat trapped in a female human body. *snort*

I'm a horny male trapped in an old male body....'bout as weird as it gets here.

...and I don't drink or do any kind of drugs....in modern America, how weird is that?
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 07:36:50 AM »
Oh my.

That's hilarious.

In case the fly in the wall primitive shows up, franksolich says "hi."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2009, 07:43:10 AM »
Damn - its a shame I missed this before it was scrubbed   :lmao:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2009, 07:51:19 AM »
In case the fly in the wall primitive hasn't yet explored all of this site, this, from another forum here on conservativecave, but I'm not going to link it because I think the primitives should have to look around for stuff:

Observing the DUmmies, or primitives.  The easiest way to watch the DUmmies in their natural state is simply by going to Skins's island itself; alas no link provided in case my fellow alum Skins has a cow about it.

One can join DUmmieland, but caution--not just anyone can get onto Skins's island.  Skins keeps a close eye on newcomers, and the slightest whiff of mischiefery, and pfft! one is gone.  Some register, but never even get accepted, for reasons known only to my fellow alum, Lord Marblehead EarlG, and the elusive enigmatic Elad.

If one is serious about penetrating DUmmieland, as a mole or a troll, it is suggested one first read the DUland Adventure Project, http://duhlandadventures....hosting.org/moletips.html.  Some of the information may be outdated, but it is always worth a try.

Most decent and civilized people, however, observe the primitives through the "filter" of web-sites less amenable to coarse language and other brutalities.  These web-sites also give comments of decent and civilized people, about the antics and barbarities of the DUmmies.

The oldest and best-known such web-site is perhaps http://www.conservativeunderground.com/.  The site deals with issues other than simply DUmmieland, and one has to go to the "Best/Worst of DU" forum to find the primitives, and observations of them.

The most famous such web-site is perhaps http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/, the world-famous DUmmie FUnnies by the remarkably talented and witty P-J Comix, with assistance from the equally talented and witty Charles Henrickson and Paul Heinzman.

However, most prefer to read the DUmmie FUnnies at http://www.freerepublic.c.../tag/bloggers-forum/index, a part of freerepublic, one of the oldest and certainly the largest political web-site on the internet.  There are a great many bloggers posted on freerepublic, and so one has to look for the DUmmie FUnnies, but it's well worth the time looking, not least because of the hundreds of comments left by decent and civilized people.

And then there is http://www.conservativecave.com/, this place.  Bonfires from DUmmeland tend to be spread throughout the forums; nearly all of them end up in the DUmpster, but some are to be found in the automotive, cooking, and hobbies forums.  And even three or four in any of the remaining forums.

Measuring the primitives, or DUmmies.  conservativeunderground, the DUmmie FUnnies, and conservativecave are, essentially the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) testing the integrity of the DUmmies.  Surely the primitives of Skin's island have no objection to this sort of regulatory oversight, they always being in favor of it in all other areas of life.

The chief job of the FDA, of course, is to check to see if a product is what it says it is; if it meets its own standards and claims.....and to publicize those instances where a product has lied about its quality, characteristics, and benefits.

The primitives, the DUmmies, set their own standards, on which decent and civilized people evaluate them.

A DUmmie, for example, might claim to be a virtuous person.

It is then the job of conservativeunderground, the DUmmie FUnnies, and conservativecave to examine those claims, to ensure that the virtuous primitive is indeed what he says he is, virtuous.

Another primitive, for another example, might claim to be "socially sensitive" to the needs of others.

It is then the job of conservativeunderground, the DUmmie FUnnies, and conservativecave to examine those claims, to ensure the tolerant DUmmie is indeed what he says he is, tolerant.

A third DUmmie, for a third example, might claim to be inspired by higher things, non-materialistic.

It is then the job of conservativeunderground, the DUmmie FUnnies, and conservativecave to examine those claims, to ensure the non-worldy DUmmie is indeed what he says he is, non-materialistic.

Again, the primitives, the DUmmies set their own standards by which they are judged.

Take the Bostonian Drunkard, the illiteratii to the Dummies.

The Bostonian Drunkard writes much, but would otherwise be ignored by decent and civilized people, excepting that the Bostonian Drunkard some time ago set the "standard" against which he must be judged.

The Bostonian Drunkard alleged himself to be a literary genius.

Okay.

And so the Bostonian Drunkard has foreversince been judged against that standard, the standard for a literary genius.  It is not the fault of decent and civilized people that the Bostonian Drunkard has fallen considerably short of his own standard.

If the Bostonian Drunkard had simply written what he wrote, without attaching the label of "literary genius" to himself, his life perhaps would have been considerably less tumultuous.

But that's his fault, not the fault of people trying to assess him according to a standard he himself set.

In the entire sordid tawdry history of Skins's island since January 2001, no "product" has "passed;" no DUmmie or primitive has lived up to his claims about what he is, but one can always hope.

Somewhere there's something about why we watch the primitives, but I'm too lazy to look for it now.  I'm sure however if the primitives looked for it, they would find it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 07:53:10 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline claret1995

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2009, 07:57:23 AM »
I'm a horny male trapped in an old male body....'bout as weird as it gets here.

...and I don't drink or do any kind of drugs....in modern America, how weird is that?

I am a lesbian trapped in a male body

I LOVE WOMEN

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 07:58:02 AM »
Quote from: johnaries
johnaries  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-12-09 01:51 AM

11. Wow. And they also think DU admins stifle dissent.
 Guess they haven't noticed all the Unrecommend threads. Or all the "Obama broke his promise" threads. And how interesting that they talk about how Skinner tweaks his program when they use "out of the box" software.

Pathetic troglodytes.

Oh, I didn't see this earlier...

Wow. And they also think DU admins stifle dissent.
Yes they do- look up your own history - Simply selecting the wrong answer in a poll gets one tombstoned. Your admins freely admit it.

Guess they haven't noticed all the Unrecommend threads. Or all the "Obama broke his promise" threads.
The purpose of UnRec is to bury threads that get recommended because they are divisive. Such as those Obama broke his promise threads. Once the DU Obambies smell the blood of a dissenter, they will bury the thread ASAP.

And how interesting that they talk about how Skinner tweaks his program when they use "out of the box" software.
What you Smokin' dude ?  I don't think any of us care that he is using a patched and altered DCForum package. If he didn't that site would be hacked daily as DCForum is one of the most exploitable pieces of crap on the planet.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 08:19:09 AM »
Blah-blibbity-blah-blah-blah
So for a little extra Saturday night fun, visit www.conservativecave.com and see what the knuckle-draggers have to say about us. Heck, become a troll yourself -- you know you want to. It will be quite the education in the netherworld environs that foster Newts, knuckle-draggers and no-nothing Homelanders.
More blah, blah, blah.

Just damn.

:o

:lmao:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 08:22:59 AM »
Bwahahahahahahaha!!! This moran thinks Skinner writes his own code! Bwahahahahahaha!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 08:28:30 AM »
Oh, I didn't see this earlier...

Wow. And they also think DU admins stifle dissent.
Yes they do- look up your own history - Simply selecting the wrong answer in a poll gets one tombstoned. Your admins freely admit it.

Guess they haven't noticed all the Unrecommend threads. Or all the "Obama broke his promise" threads.
The purpose of UnRec is to bury threads that get recommended because they are divisive. Such as those Obama broke his promise threads. Once the DU Obambies smell the blood of a dissenter, they will bury the thread ASAP.

And how interesting that they talk about how Skinner tweaks his program when they use "out of the box" software.
What you Smokin' dude ?  I don't think any of us care that he is using a patched and altered DCForum package. If he didn't that site would be hacked daily as DCForum is one of the most exploitable pieces of crap on the planet.

WTF-----everyone is strange to others, We all become what we are at any point of time by our experiences and age.

We change our view points as time moves on and the tide brings in the flotssome and jetsome.

I found this forum and enjoy talking to everyday people.  Everyyone is in their own way odd to others, we are individuals that have been through some kind of fire and survived.

Offline Karin

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 09:14:12 AM »
Scrubbed already?  What is this control-freakishness of DU?  And why would anyone there put up with it?  I'd drop a forum like a hot potato if any admin or mod tried that stunt on me.   Lurkers, this proves you're nothing more than sheep.  Take someone like Paulsby over there.  He tends to think things through on his own and calls BS when he sees it.  Why does he even want to spend one second over there? 

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2009, 09:16:18 AM »
DUmmies are entertaining and comical, especially since the election of the Messiah.  And we all need a good laugh now and then.  

The hypocrisy is stunning.  They can certainly dish it out when speaking ill of conservatives but they cannot take it when anyone speaks in a derogatory manner about their chosen democrats, especially President Obama.  And, if they do speak out against Mr. Obama, they are tombstoned.  

They are ungrateful little know-nothings (or "no-nothing" if you want to spell like a DUmmie) who believe they know it all.  It's remarkable to see when it is so obvious they are all for free speech and liberty for everyone except people who disagree with them.  They believe they are entitled to massive sums of money from the government without thinking logically that the money the government doles out comes from hardworking Americans who are growing tired of supporting their idealistic lifestyles with free health care for all - all again without realizing that someone pays for it.  

And last but not least, if they really were aware of what is going on in this country, they would realize that the latest and greatest handsome rock star celebrity has no business running this country and we are well on the way to ruin because of liberal idealogues.  

Yes, that's you, FlyByNight.  You're a drama queen with your secretary of state tales.  We laugh at you and your fellow DUmmies daily.  And we are honored when one of you discover us.  

:ohsnap:

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2009, 09:42:25 AM »
WTF-----everyone is strange to others, We all become what we are at any point of time by our experiences and age.

We change our view points as time moves on and the tide brings in the flotssome and jetsome.

I found this forum and enjoy talking to everyday people.  Everyyone is in their own way odd to others, we are individuals that have been through some kind of fire and survived.

Congrats, vesta--only 10 posts thus far and you've had more, "WTF?" moments than anyone posting here.

Ever tried to post on DU?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 09:49:42 AM »
Hi DUmmies.

Now go get ****ed.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2009, 10:41:57 AM »
Scrubbing the thread proves the point that DU not only stifles dissent but is a totalitarian group think communit....asylum.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2009, 10:47:24 AM »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe