Author Topic: Cheney Helped Protect Us From Terrorism - DUmmies Express Their Gratitude  (Read 950 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
As intelligent people, DUmmies admire President Bush, Vice President Cheney, and the rest of the Bush Administration for protecting us from further terror attacks for eight years, a feat virtually no one felt possible in the aftermath of the 9/11 tragedy. This is one of many threads wherein they try to describe that admiration, and their gratitude for the defense that benefited us all. Wait...what do you mean they don't?

What do you think Cheney was trying to hide from Congress?? 
In my opinion, he had a no-holds-barred interrogation program that he wanted, in wanton disregard of the Geneva Convention and all rules of warfare. He felt personally violated by the actions of 9/11.

We have heard reports of over 100 people dying while being interrogated. Could this be those that might have died under the "no-rules" interrogation of Dick Cheney and his accomplices at CIA? Or will the CIA say they "were only following orders"? Does CIA mean "no personal responsibility"?

How long before we find out the truth about this? Or will we ever find out?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6044618

spanone  (1000+ posts)      Sat Jul-11-09 09:39 PM
Response to Original message
1. crime on the grandest of scales. cheney is a stunning example of why we need a constitution.

Double T  (1000+ posts)        Sat Jul-11-09 09:42 PM
Response to Reply #1
3. There is/was a Constitution.
Cheney rewrote IT without telling anyone.

sam sarrha  (1000+ posts)        Sat Jul-11-09 09:42 PM
2. i certainly hope he starts hiding from the TV Cameras, i'm sick of that pig

A Lousy Freeper Troll chimes in:
wroberts189  (1000+ posts)      Sat Jul-11-09 09:44 PM
7. imho.. UNSPEAKABLE ACTS OF MURDER, TORTURE, AND THEFT .
for a start.

and oh yea ...that he is Satan himself and commands the vast armies of darkness.

gkhouston  (1000+ posts)      Sat Jul-11-09 09:45 PM
8. Everything. He's so damned paranoid he probably carries a personal incinerator
to dispose of used Kleenex when he's not using it to roast kittens.

valerief  (1000+ posts)        Sat Jul-11-09 09:55 PM
13. Grand theft, threats to kill, torture, murder, and TREASON.

coalition_unwilling (1000+ posts)      Sat Jul-11-09 10:11 PM
16. My guess is that it was a program
 to "disappear" and\or torture domestic political opponents of the Bush junta.
That or a new Phoenix program of extra-judicial assassinations in the Middle East.
Now would be a good time for a Dan Ellsburg or John Dean to come forward. The American people deserve to know what horrors were committed in their names. 

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Not one shred of actual thought or fact in the bunch

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner

Yet you jizztraps were allowed to publicly spew your hate for Bush and Cheney for 8 years without reprisal. Must not have been a very good "program".
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
You Dumpster DIvers sure as hell don't want the gov to turn us loose on you asshats! I would surely like to teach you what torture is! Bet I could get a few pointers from the criminals we're trying to protect you from! Lord help me! I wouldn't shed a tear as I pulled their nuts off!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
We have heard reports of over 100 people dying while being interrogated.

That's one I haven't heard....

Must have come from the same place Zero and other govt. officials get their facts and figures from....

Their asses....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
That's one I haven't heard....

Must have come from the same place Zero and other govt. officials get their facts and figures from....

Their asses....

as far as I have heard 3 people got waterboarded

Offline diesel driver

as far as I have heard 3 people got waterboarded

According to the DUmmies, what happened to the other 97?   :lmao:

Isn't "torture" the same as death?   :rotf:

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
wroberts189  (1000+ posts)      Sat Jul-11-09 09:44 PM
7. imho.. UNSPEAKABLE ACTS OF MURDER, TORTURE, AND THEFT .
for a start.

Any links, DUmbass?

You really should stop mouthing what your Prof's "taught" you.

That or a new Phoenix program of extra-judicial assassinations in the Middle East.
Now would be a good time for a Dan Ellsburg or John Dean to come forward. The American people deserve to know what horrors were committed in their names. 

Step away from the crack pipe.

“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Typical! All kinds of accusations and not an ounce of ****in' proof! Just another day at the DUmp. Same shit different day.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline diesel driver

Typical! All kinds of accusations and not an ounce of ******' proof! Just another day at the DUmp. Same shit different day.

Considering that most DUmmies don't know what day it is, for them it's same shit, same day....

Like Yogi Berra says, "It's like deja vu all over again."

Offline jukin

Sometimes, I think that if Cheney had not worked so hard and done such n outstanding job that there would be a liberal shithole that was just a hole.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.