Author Topic: Christian group promotes anti-Islam video; call to act on  (Read 449 times)

Offline MrsSmith

babsbunny  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jun-29-09 08:15 PM
Original message

Christian group promotes anti-Islam video; call to act on the Great Commission or Final Solution?
 http://www.examiner.com/x-5697-Grassroots-Politics-Exam...

An anti-Islam video, Muslim Demographics, has been circulating around the right wing Christian community recently, going viral with over nine million views on YouTube. The video asserts Muslims are migrating to western countries in order to take over the culture, opening with the statement “In order for a culture to maintain itself for more than 25 years it must sustain a fertility rate of 2.11 children per family.” Fertility rates are broken down to demonstrate that countries the producers consider Christian are being overwhelmed by Muslim demographics.

sakabatou (1000+ posts)        Mon Jun-29-09 08:17 PM
Response to Original message
1. This is indeed racist.
Gee, who ever knew that Islam was a race?   ::)

From the article:

While the video could be dismissed as just another anti-immigration screed, common among the right wing, it appears to suggest that the takeover cannot be undone simply by limiting immigration. It is on this point that the message appears to be one of ethnic cleansing against Muslims, suggesting that the only way to undo the purported demographic shift is through conversion or elimination.

OK, maybe it's just me, but isn't there a huge difference between ethnic cleansing and conversion??   ::) :mental:

According to the civil rights organization, The Council on American-Islamic Relations
CIVIL RIGHTS????  I guess, according to this whacko, terrorism support is now a civil right?

The self-described pro-life movement has long used the tactic of dehumanizing death row inmates, abortion providers and foreign soldiers among others, as permissible even biblically approved kills. The recent murder of health care provider Dr. George Tiller is just one recent example

:wtf2:  There are so many things wrong with that quote, it would take paragraphs to list them.  But one really sticks out, the side this whacko is on has dehumanized unborn human infants, and the slaughter runs into the millions every year.  Yet somehow, one murder by one whacko is equivalent to the entire pro-life movement dehumanizing inmates, abortion providers and foreign soldiers??? 

I think...
Ron Moore

Grassroots Politics Examiner
has holes in his head big enough to drive a Hummer through.   :mental: :mental: :mental:

Oh, for anyone interested, Ron posted the video, but I can't get it to post here.  It's full of statistics and population numbers, and ends with a call to spread the gospel.  Horrible, just horrible.   ::) ::) :mental:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.