Author Topic: Professional turd polisher claims you can't polish a turd  (Read 1912 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Professional turd polisher claims you can't polish a turd
« on: February 28, 2018, 08:20:39 PM »
Seriously, these DUmpasses come up with no less that 50 fantasies regarding the destruction of Donald Trump each and every day, they salivate and polish these turds relentlessly, hoping and clicking their heels...  then this

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210303336

Wed Feb 28, 2018, 07:12 PM
Star Member FSogol (36,609 posts)

Hope Hicks' totally ridiculous explanation for why she quit
From Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

)Here's how Hope Hicks explained her decision to resign as White House communications director, according to The New York Times' Maggie Haberman, who broke the story:
"She told colleagues that she had accomplished what she felt she could with a job that made her one of the most powerful people in Washington, and that there would never be a perfect moment to leave."

Conclusion:
Simply put: This is a White House in crisis. Hicks' departure adds to that sense that the sky is falling around and on Trump. There's no spin to put out that. You can't polish a turd. And when you try to, it tends to get all over the place.

Then there's this. Sounds more plausible, wonder why an actual nice person would want to leave Washington, DUmpasses?
Jordyn Phelps

@JordynPhelps
White House Communications Director Hope Hicks delivered a tearful goodbye to her staff this afternoon in the White House, saying she's decided to leave because she doesn't like Washington and doesn't want to part of the system, according to a person in the room.
6:15 PM - Feb 28, 2018
1,153 people are talking about this

Oh, yea.. here's why:
Response to FSogol (Original post)Wed Feb 28, 2018, 07:16 PM
Star Member Major Nikon (26,490 posts)
1. Dont let the door hit you....
Resigning to spend more time with her wife beating boyfriend would have sounded more plausible.

AND of course the obligatory "Muller, any day, frog march, she's going to flip and destroy him" posts:
Response to FSogol (Original post)Wed Feb 28, 2018, 08:33 PM
Star Member Tatiana (13,354 posts)
9. Let's see if Mueller indicts her.
She's lawyered up for a reason. There are probably some damaging emails she's authored.
Hopefully she is able to give Mueller some useful information. That's why I think she's leaving -- she's cooperating with Mueller's team.

Offline thundley4

Re: Professional turd polisher claims you can't polish a turd
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 08:41:39 PM »
There were rumors several weeks ago that she was resigning. The testifying probably just made the decision more quickly for her.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 08:49:31 PM »
There were rumors several weeks ago that she was resigning. The testifying probably just made the decision more quickly for her.

My guess: Washington is simply too much bulls@#$ and the vile personal attacks are just not worth enduring. It has to be tough for a decent person, let alone a decent female to endure the bulls@@#$ that they do. I don't know how they do it.
If that were me, you'd see me on TV almost every day with my mouth flapping on video, but all you would hear on broadcast TV would be a loooong bleeeeeeeeeeeeep bleep bleep bleeeeeeep for like 5 minutes straight every time I spoke.
I've got little tolerance for bulls@#$ or stupid people.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 12:51:26 AM »
I found some cat turds behind the 10 year fossil of a pack rat device.  Yeah, my bad for ignoring its irrelevance and letting turds fossilize for a decade.

What I learned while trying to buff a few was that it's possible to make one shine but the stinkers that laid them are just too dumb to be in control.

DUmbocrats, FRrepubDicks alike are too effing stupid to have any say in reality.   esad BOFFERS.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 08:50:58 AM »
Star Member FSogol (36,609 posts)
You can't polish a turd. And when you try to, it tends to get all over the place.

As usual a DUmbass is wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 09:01:03 AM »
As usual a DUmbass is wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI

Loved their show ... their politics not so much. The latter would not hinder me from watching re-runs if they ever were syndicated.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 10:09:03 AM »
Soooo, when Obozo claimed Hitlery was the most qualified candidate ever, including himself, George Washington or any of the Founders, and either Roosevelt, was that a 'White lie' or was he just delusional?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 10:43:12 AM »
Soooo, when Obozo claimed Hitlery was the most qualified candidate ever, including himself, George Washington or any of the Founders, and either Roosevelt, was that a 'White lie' or was he just delusional?

Yes.

Next question?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.