Author Topic: Bwahaha guess who is now obligated to attend a high school graduation ceremony?  (Read 278 times)

Offline CC27

intrepidity (7,324 posts)

Bwahaha guess who is now obligated to attend a high school graduation ceremony?
I bet he was inwardly fuming when he heard this! He wanted to play martyr over this but now he will *actually* have to go, lol!

Judge grants Trump permission to attend son's HS graduation

Adam Reiss and Kyla Guilfoil
Merchan began proceedings Friday by addressing Trump's request at the beginning of the trial that he be able to attend his son Barron's high school graduation on May 17.

“I don’t think the May 17th date is a problem. So Mr. Trump can certainly attend that date. Attend his son’s graduation," Merchan said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/live-blog/trump-trial-hush-money-case-live-updates-rcna149906

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218908914

If you say so DUmmie.  :whatever:

Offline Old n Grumpy

They are disappointed that their lies about him not attending his other kids graduation isn’t true. They are truly disgusting and hateful people. :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

Here's the rub, President Trump was going anyway "permission" or not.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ADsOutburst

Maybe the judge realized that preventing Trump from attending family-related events was bad optics.

Offline SVPete

Is DUmmie intrepidity celebrating his/her delusion that DA Bragg petitioned that Trump be forced to attend Barron's graduation?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Airwolf

WTF. Some people's children really need a beating.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
If you say so DUmmie.  :whatever:

it's one thing right after another with those nutters...
Trump could raise 20 million bucks at a single fundraiser and the DU topic would be "ORANGE MENACE FAILS TO RAISE 20.5M at fundraiser. WHAT A LOSER!"
Those people are ate up with hate. It's really difficult to get a grasp on that, even after watching that train wreck over there for so many years.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Here's the rub, President Trump was going anyway "permission" or not.

And if he tried to jail him it would mean several million more votes. :thatsright: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

I bet he was inwardly fuming when he heard this! He wanted to play martyr over this but now he will *actually* have to go, lol!

[/snip]

:whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
I'm hoping he keeps talking, even after this bullshit 9K gag order penalty and threat of jail. DO IT! Send him to jail, Merchan....who should have been removed. The remaining fence-sitters will RUN to support him because they'll finally wake TF up to what's going on. It won't be like the DUmbasses think. They probably have wet dreams about him being shived in general population. It'll never happen, DUmbasses. Nor will that stupid mother****er, Bennie Thompson, ever take away his SS protection. Bennie Thompson is a JOKE and a great reflection of the current dumbass inhabitants of the city I'm formerly from, but fled with my family in HS. Wanna know why? That protection is just as much about our security as it is his. He knows a LOT of secrets. It's not like you walk into a SCIF, walk out, and there's some K and J, Men in Black beam that wipes your f'n mind after you leave.

So, KEEP TALKING, PRESIDENT TRUMP! Best media and campaigning money doesn't have to buy.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site