The Bar > The Lounge

why can't Republicans be a little more like the dims... in that..

(1/2) > >>

trump1getoverit:
the dims stick together. Impeach Trump, said a few of them.. and then they all followed behind the loonies and instigated the fake impeachment hearings

the Rs do not stick together, and this is something I do not understand. Romney makes me ill... didn't like McCain either but since he has passed, I guess we aren't supposed to.. i dunno... tell the truth or something

then there's that *&^ Cheney

Even when the elite libs in Congress do not necessarily agree on some policy or another, they seem to stand out of the way while one of their own is pushing for it...

But the Rs... omg! It's like some of them can't wait to get their criticisms of Rs out to the news media, and we all know what happens then...

lies, distortions, half-truths and more lies ensue.

dutch508:
 :yawn:

thundley4:
There is something to be said for allowing differences of opinions instead of demanding everyone march in lockstep like good little brown shirted Eichmanns.

Mr Mannn:

--- Quote from: trump1getoverit on October 04, 2021, 04:37:13 PM ---the dims stick together. Impeach Trump, said a few of them.. and then they all followed behind the loonies and instigated the fake impeachment hearings

the Rs do not stick together, and this is something I do not understand. Romney makes me ill... didn't like McCain either but since he has passed, I guess we aren't supposed to.. i dunno... tell the truth or something

then there's that *&^ Cheney

Even when the elite libs in Congress do not necessarily agree on some policy or another, they seem to stand out of the way while one of their own is pushing for it...

But the Rs... omg! It's like some of them can't wait to get their criticisms of Rs out to the news media, and we all know what happens then...

lies, distortions, half-truths and more lies ensue.

--- End quote ---
It is the hand we have been dealt. either play it or fold.

old dog 2:

--- Quote from: thundley4 on October 04, 2021, 05:54:20 PM ---There is something to be said for allowing differences of opinions instead of demanding everyone march in lockstep like good little brown shirted Eichmanns.

--- End quote ---

I'm all for "allowing differences of opinions".  I also don't care how much you personally dislike Trump, voting for impeachment on fantasy land evidence is a bridge too far for me.  They should be stripped of committee assignments and excluded from party caucus. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version