Author Topic: Reports: Sheila Jackson Lee Broke Laws at Polling Place, Harassed Poll Watchers  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Reports: Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Broke Laws at Polling Place, Harassed Poll Watchers
Friday, October 22, 2010 | Kristinn

There are two reports that Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) violated electioneering laws inside a polling place and harassed poll watchers at the Acres Home Multiservice Community Center on October 18th.

Liberty Pundits has two eyewitness anonymous sources, a poll watcher and an election clerk, who describe Rep. Jackson Lee speaking with and shaking hands of voters inside a polling place located in the same building as her district office and getting in the faces of poll watchers

KPRC 950 host Michael Berry (@28:45) interviewed Houston poll watcher Catherine Engelbrecht of King Street Patriots/True The Vote on October 19th about what was relayed to her by poll watcher Marcia Ferguson.

Engelbrecht said that the poll watcher complained to the election judge that Jackson Lee was violating the law by campaigning inside the polling place by shaking hands with voters waiting in line to vote.

(more...)

Free Republic
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
What in the hell is wrong with Houston?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
The lobby of the building was chaotic because some people were in line to vote and some people were in line for the food bank.

what . . . is wrong . . . with this . . . picture?

Offline thundley4

what . . . is wrong . . . with this . . . picture?

I wonder how many polling places in liberal areas are held where they have their needle exchange programs?   :fuelfire: