Author Topic: No Republican preisdent has ever...  (Read 8375 times)

Offline Keywester

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: No Republican preisdent has ever...
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2012, 08:21:14 AM »
Many have, you ****ing retard.

Yeah they mention Reagan but what they don't know is Reagan created 2 million jobs per year while he was in office Jimmy Carter created 2.6 million jobs per year when he was in office my math tells me 2.6 is larger than 2.0

What does your math tell you ?

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2012, 08:24:07 AM »
Yeah they mention Reagan but what they don't know is Reagan created 2 million jobs per year while he was in office Jimmy Carter created 2.6 million jobs per year when he was in office my math tells me 2.6 is larger than 2.0

What does your math tell you ?

My math tells me that creating government jobs doesn't do dick to stimulate an economy on a massive scale, just ask your savior Barack. Much the opposite as a government job takes from an economy and produces nothing in return. Who the hell do you think is paying for all those government jobs?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2012, 08:46:24 AM »
Sorry. You might have missed my post.

How's our current president doing?

Here we go again. Sorry that I'm quoting myself, board, but I'm not sure if our visitor read my post.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Keywester

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2012, 08:51:00 AM »
My math tells me that creating government jobs doesn't do dick to stimulate an economy on a massive scale, just ask your savior Barack. Much the opposite as a government job takes from an economy and produces nothing in return. Who the hell do you think is paying for all those government jobs?
I suppose you think the jobs being created since Obama started are government jobs ....

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2012, 08:53:03 AM »
I suppose you think the jobs being created since Obama started are government jobs ....

Nothing gets by you.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Keywester

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2012, 08:53:14 AM »
Perhaps you should inform yourself about the recession of 38 as we were coming out of the Great Depression in 38 government cut back on its spending and threw the country back into recession

The government cutting spending threw the nation back into recession , get it yet ?

Offline Keywester

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2012, 08:54:34 AM »
Nothing gets by you.

Your view is complete horseshit since Obama started we lost between 600 and 700,000 government jobs , all the jobs being created are private sector this is a fact you're going to have to deal with

Offline Splashdown

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2012, 08:55:59 AM »
Your view is complete horseshit since Obama started we lost between 600 and 700,000 government jobs , all the jobs being created are private sector this is a fact you're going to have to deal with

???

What jobs being created?

Link please?
Let nothing trouble you,
All things are passing;
God never changes.
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2012, 08:56:28 AM »

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/02/22/federal-workforce-continues-to-grow-under-obama-budget/

That's January of last year. Since then, we're still losing jobs. Fact is, your president is a miserable failure and he and his fatass, bitch wife will be thrown out on their asses this November.

Offline Keywester

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2012, 09:03:26 AM »
???

What jobs being created?

Link please?
First off check last month and then check the month before that and then check the month before that and then check the month before that and perhaps you want to check the month before that

Every month we are creating thousands upon thousands of private-sector jobs

To be ignorant of that fact shows truly how confused you are

Offline Keywester

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2012, 09:06:36 AM »
Gather around everybody take a good hard look it does not get dumber than this , people are now telling me that we lose jobs every month that we are not creating jobs

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2012, 09:13:02 AM »
First off check last month and then check the month before that and then check the month before that and then check the month before that and perhaps you want to check the month before that

Every month we are creating thousands upon thousands of private-sector jobs

To be ignorant of that fact shows truly how confused you are

We have to create, not "createorsave", CREATE approximately 150,000 jobs per month just to see the unemployment rate remain steady. If we're creating more than that, give me a link to it. We have fewer jobs now than we did under Bush, yet more people looking for jobs.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2012, 09:15:18 AM »
Gather around everybody take a good hard look it does not get dumber than this , people are now telling me that we lose jobs every month that we are not creating jobs

Creating 10 jobs is "creating jobs". It is not considered progress economically speaking. Also creating government jobs hurts an economy if you don't have the damn private sector to support it. ...which we don't. As for FDR's "government jobs" he created, he also ran the Damn debt level up to a number "once" unprecedented to pay for those government jobs. I guess Obama is following his footsteps. Great. Now all we need is a world war to pull us out of it.  :whatever:

Offline Keywester

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2012, 09:19:11 AM »
We have to create, not "createorsave", CREATE approximately 150,000 jobs per month just to see the unemployment rate remain steady. If we're creating more than that, give me a link to it. We have fewer jobs now than we did under Bush, yet more people looking for jobs.

Like I said check last month , I know you didn't check last month because you just made it idiotic post

Offline Keywester

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2012, 09:20:16 AM »
Creating 10 jobs is "creating jobs". It is not considered progress economically speaking. Also creating government jobs hurts an economy if you don't have the damn private sector to support it. ...which we don't. As for FDR's "government jobs" he created, he also ran the Damn debt level up to a number "once" unprecedented to pay for those government jobs. I guess Obama is following his footsteps. Great. Now all we need is a world war to pull us out of it.  :whatever:
You need to check how many jobs have been created in the last few months before you post another idiotic statement like that

Offline Keywester

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2012, 09:21:34 AM »
Can anybody post the name of the Republican that saw job creation rise when he replaced a democrat in the White House ?

Simply post the name or admit that it's never happened in the history of our planet , I Doubledare you idiots to post the name

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2012, 09:23:44 AM »
Can anybody post the name of the Republican that saw job creation rise when he replaced a democrat in the White House ?

Simply post the name or admit that it's never happened in the history of our planet , I Doubledare you idiots to post the name

Hey dipshit, are any of those guys running? Keep deflecting from your failed president, dipshit. Deflect your way to your pillow crying like a little bitch when you idiots are no longer in power.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2012, 09:24:27 AM »
You need to check how many jobs have been created in the last few months before you post another idiotic statement like that

Who controls the House right now? Also, I asked you for a link, light bright.

Offline Keywester

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2012, 09:44:50 AM »
Who controls the House right now? Also, I asked you for a link, light bright.
Would never post a link showing how many jobs were created last month or the month before you can forget about it this is something you should be informed about go inform yourself you ****ing idiot

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2012, 09:46:57 AM »
Would never post a link showing how many jobs were created last month or the month before you can forget about it this is something you should be informed about go inform yourself you ****ing idiot

Figures.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2012, 09:52:06 AM »
BTW:

That's your warped unemployment rate, and even it has been tweaked by the Obama administration to make him look better. We have more people today than we did 3 years ago and a helluva lot less jobs. Do you understand this concept? Or should I break out the crayons and Blue Horse paper?

Offline Splashdown

« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2012, 09:53:18 AM »

So you don't have a link? How about total jobs created for the president's term? And when you said "created jobs," is that net, versus jobs lost?

I'd really like to see some sort of link, if you can find one, please.

You're the one coming here making all kinds of claims. Please back them up.

Thanks!
Let nothing trouble you,
All things are passing;
God never changes.
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2012, 09:56:52 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfMjbS0oWrE[/youtube]

Gonna suck for you when Obama and fat bitch get evicted.

Offline Keywester

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2012, 09:59:53 AM »

The Carter stat is laughable on its face.

Jimmy Carter created 2.6 million jobs per month on average , RR created 2.0 million jobs per month on average my math tells me that 2.6 is larger than 2.0 what does your math tell you ?

Offline Keywester

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2012, 10:01:39 AM »
So you don't have a link? How about total jobs created for the president's term? And when you said "created jobs," is that net, versus jobs lost?

I'd really like to see some sort of link, if you can find one, please.

You're the one coming here making all kinds of claims. Please back them up.

Thanks!
These are issues you should be informed about before debating somebody about job creation

Otherwise you end up looking like a ****ing idiot like most of the people in this thread