Author Topic: Romney - Bachmann 2012?  (Read 14934 times)

Offline Lacarnut

Re: Romney - Bachmann 2012?
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2011, 02:56:02 PM »
What the plan is today is nothing what Romney proposed and/or supported.   It should not be referred to as Romneycare.

Why not? He is the one that started a Government plan for health that expanded coverage. Like I said, more people covered equals more costs. That is what is happening in MA. 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2011, 03:01:05 PM »
Why not? He is the one that started a Government plan for health that expanded coverage. Like I said, more people covered equals more costs. That is what is happening in MA. 

Yeah, once you put something like that in motion, its going to stick to your name, no matter whether it turns out as you intended or not.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2011, 03:21:09 PM »
Yeah, once you put something like that in motion, its going to stick to your name, no matter whether it turns out as you intended or not.

I will never vote for ANYONE that individually mandated or voted for government health care like Mitt Romney has done. He could swear on a stack of bibles, he was against it now and I would still have a hard time believing him.

I am on Medicare and Health Care is my number 1 issue. Because of Obamacare, I was not allowed to keep my 5 star coverage this year due these asshole politicans meddling in health care. I was required to accept a friggin Medicare Advantage HMO this year.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:27:45 PM by Lacarnut »

Offline theconservative

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2011, 10:09:12 PM »
I will never vote for ANYONE that individually mandated or voted for government health care like Mitt Romney has done. He could swear on a stack of bibles, he was against it now and I would still have a hard time believing him.

I am on Medicare and Health Care is my number 1 issue. Because of Obamacare, I was not allowed to keep my 5 star coverage this year due these asshole politicans meddling in health care. I was required to accept a friggin Medicare Advantage HMO this year.

I am genuinely sorry to hear that.