Author Topic: Trump Rally- FLORIDA  (Read 8307 times)

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Re: Trump Rally- FLORIDA
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2016, 08:04:58 AM »
I'm hoping he comes back to South Florida in the Fall so I can attend another rally with my family.  I would attend a Summer one if it's an indoor venue. :-)

I'm sure it will take some time for the Cruz supporters to accept it, but y'all need to come around and get behind our candidate.  Priebus tweeted it's time to get behind our man.  I hope the sore losers don't sabotage him...but anything is possible...Sour grapes are to be expected but  hope you all get it out of your systems in time for the election. Unfortunately, if you don't you'll only succeed in giving Hillary the nomination.

Now it will be interesting to see who he chooses as his VP.  Hmmmm.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2016, 10:49:44 AM »
I'm having a lot of fun poking the Branch Trumpidians on Twitter right now. Their over reactions to anything critical of DJT are funny as shit.

:rotf: :rotf:
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2016, 12:04:27 PM »
I'm hoping he comes back to South Florida in the Fall so I can attend another rally with my family.  I would attend a Summer one if it's an indoor venue. :-)

I'm sure it will take some time for the Cruz supporters to accept it, but y'all need to come around and get behind our candidate.  Priebus tweeted it's time to get behind our man.  I hope the sore losers don't sabotage him...but anything is possible...Sour grapes are to be expected but  hope you all get it out of your systems in time for the election. Unfortunately, if you don't you'll only succeed in giving Hillary the nomination.

Along with your Trump designer knee pads...this bit of legal advice might come in handy for you at the next Trump cult gathering you attend.

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/florida-law/florida-indecent-exposure-laws.html

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2016, 03:17:34 PM »
TRG....you're still in the military, right?  I thank you for your service and I think you should simmer down and not talk about your Commander in Chief that way.  You will be reporting to him, and you don't want this type of dissent to get back to him.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2016, 03:35:30 PM »
TRG....you're still in the military, right?  I thank you for your service and I think you should simmer down and not talk about your Commander in Chief that way.  You will be reporting to him, and you don't want this type of dissent to get back to him.
Are you ****ing serious? :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2016, 11:49:29 PM »
First off you ignorant scrunt...Trump"s not anything yet but a bloviating ball of orange shit at this point...that's all.   And in November that is all he will STILL be.

Secondly...since 1992 I have served under exactly ONE Republican President. My Conservative views..values and opinions have never waivered.

Third...and I mean this...take your best shot. I've had DU and the ass hats from Clown Posse try to take me down with the same Brown Shirt tactics you are threatening. I'm still here...even gotten promoted a couple times too.  He'll I just got hand picked for a plum assignment in Kentucky by my Regimental Sergeant Major.

You think you can succeed where others have failed? Bitch please. I go at Trump directly on his Twitter feed. Your implied threat isn't even as good as what gets tweeted at me by all the paid trolls that hover around Trumps Twitter feed.

I'll give you any name in my chain of command you want. And then I'll post a picture of us all pointing and laughing at the dumbass shit you sent.

Now run along and go practice your skills Monica don't want to be out of practice when Donny rolls into town.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2016, 11:50:40 PM »
Are you ****ing serious? :whatever:
Sadly she is. She's already wearing her custom fitted brown shirt and jackboots.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2016, 09:48:30 AM »

Trump has used "scorched earth" on his republican opponents and burned far too many bridges to get the support he needs.

If the candidate was anybody else I might hold my nose once again......BUT Trump has been so offensive that it is impossible to vote knowing he is such a scum bag.

Hillary = Trump = democrats. It would be like buying a car without knowing anything about it other than it is "supposed to be a car".

My bet is he will (if he is lucky enough to get elected) nominate Merrick Garland, Obama's Supreme Court nominee, to the Supreme Court. Merrick Garland is anti 2nd amendment and seems to me just the kind Trump would want.

Remember, Trump is a deal maker BUT what kind of deals will he make ???
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2016, 10:13:55 AM »
Trump changes mind frequently;

8/17/15

Trump in 1999: GOP is ‘just too crazy’

The last time Donald Trump was on 'Meet the Press' he announced he was quitting the GOP. Plus, Trump says he won't 'rip up' the Iran nuclear deal. Lawrence O'Donnell talks with fmr. Rep. Tom Davis (R-VA), and reporters Zeke Miller, Anne Gearan, and Josh Barro.   
http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/trump-in-1999--gop-is--just-too-crazy--507196483657
He'll make it work. ?

Well, too late now.  :loser:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2016, 11:56:10 AM »
Trump has used "scorched earth" on his republican opponents and burned far too many bridges to get the support he needs.

If the candidate was anybody else I might hold my nose once again......BUT Trump has been so offensive that it is impossible to vote knowing he is such a scum bag.

Hillary = Trump = democrats. It would be like buying a car without knowing anything about it other than it is "supposed to be a car".

My bet is he will (if he is lucky enough to get elected) nominate Merrick Garland, Obama's Supreme Court nominee, to the Supreme Court. Merrick Garland is anti 2nd amendment and seems to me just the kind Trump would want.

Remember, Trump is a deal maker BUT what kind of deals will he make ???

Trump hasn't been so offensive that he backed leftist rioters as did Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich when it suited their politics.  So there's that.

Part of me was wishing Cruz would win because that is the only way to dispel the illusions of the Cruz-ifixated. But this works too.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2016, 12:01:40 PM »
Looks like my guy is about to close down on Indiana and shut out the other two schmucks still tagging along. :-)

Trump is leading by 20pts so far...I predict CNN will announce him as the victor at 7:01pm.

:yahoo:

Trump vs Hillary to the finish line in November!  IT will be an exciting match up!

LOL

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2016, 12:17:26 PM »
Trump hasn't been so offensive that he backed leftist rioters as did Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich when it suited their politics.  So there's that.

You know it takes a special kind of stupid to keep repeating a lie as if it was fact.

Never thought I'd say that about you but damned if you don't prove the point.

Cruz never supported leftist rioters you obtuse jackass.

Part of me was wishing Cruz would win because that is the only way to dispel the illusions of the Cruz-ifixated. But this works too.

:whatever: :stoner:

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2016, 04:26:16 PM »
First off you ignorant scrunt...Trump"s not anything yet but a bloviating ball of orange shit at this point...that's all.   And in November that is all he will STILL be.

Secondly...since 1992 I have served under exactly ONE Republican President. My Conservative views..values and opinions have never waivered.

Third...and I mean this...take your best shot. I've had DU and the ass hats from Clown Posse try to take me down with the same Brown Shirt tactics you are threatening. I'm still here...even gotten promoted a couple times too.  He'll I just got hand picked for a plum assignment in Kentucky by my Regimental Sergeant Major.

You think you can succeed where others have failed? Bitch please. I go at Trump directly on his Twitter feed. Your implied threat isn't even as good as what gets tweeted at me by all the paid trolls that hover around Trumps Twitter feed.

I'll give you any name in my chain of command you want. And then I'll post a picture of us all pointing and laughing at the dumbass shit you sent.

Now run along and go practice your skills Monica don't want to be out of practice when Donny rolls into town.

Yikes!  You're more paranoid and psychotic than I thought.  AS if I would spend my REAL time going after an internet dope like you. :lol:

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2016, 04:31:07 PM »
You know it takes a special kind of stupid to keep repeating a lie as if it was fact.

Never thought I'd say that about you but damned if you don't prove the point.

Cruz never supported leftist rioters you obtuse jackass.

:whatever: :stoner:
I guess you are too far gone up the Cruz cross to be able to recognize facts from lies at this point. But the fact remains that Cruz, Rubio, and Kaisich all had a chance to show leadership and all they did was throw in with the Bernie rioters and the "Trump says mean things so he deserves to get rioted" media.

“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2016, 04:37:32 PM »
Yes, Cruz and Kasich both sided with the paid Soros supporters aka as BLM movement/MoveOn org in Chicago when they beat up police officers and overturned police vehicles.    Bunch of losers....
Trump is going to turn Washington DC on it's head.  Even the ex President of Mexico, Vicente Fox was on Cavuto tonight apologetic and nervous since his F bombs about our future President.  This is the political revolution we've been waiting for...and dickhead Ryan is withholding his support after yapping for weeks about unifying.

All these DC eunuchs are in for a rude awakening.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2016, 04:48:24 PM »
Yes, Cruz and Kasich both sided with the paid Soros supporters aka as BLM movement/MoveOn org in Chicago when they beat up police officers and overturned police vehicles.    Bunch of losers....
Trump is going to turn Washington DC on it's head.  Even the ex President of Mexico, Vicente Fox was on Cavuto tonight apologetic and nervous since his F bombs about our future President.  This is the political revolution we've been waiting for...and dickhead Ryan is withholding his support after yapping for weeks about unifying.

I will be convinced if Trump comes back with a check paying for the wall.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2016, 08:36:57 PM »
Yikes!  You're more paranoid and psychotic than I thought.  AS if I would spend my REAL time going after an internet dope like you. :lol:

I wouldn't pay any attention to TRG. He's become a one trick pony which, if he keeps up with his zealous hatred of all things Trump, will become an expired young equine that he'll keep flogging.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 12:36:45 AM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Belle

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2016, 10:57:09 PM »
I pretty much gave up watching any TV news stations, but tonight I briefly tuned in to Hannity.  Laura Ingraham was discussing why Ryan, the Bush's, & Romney won't endorse Trump.  These 3 politicians represent the establishment. Their platform stands for, & is being rejected by American voters:
- open borders
- globalism
- never ending, unwinnable middle-eastern wars.

The GOPe might support Trump if he would support even part of their agenda, which he won't, or choose a VP (as Reagan was coerced to do, which started the Bush dynasty), that would @ the very least go along with their viewpoint on foreign policy...again, I don't think Trump will go for that. 

So, those against Trump, which is certainly the right to choose by any American citizen, don't feel so down just yet.  Its a long, rocky road ahead for him, with multiple pressures from the left progressives & the right neocons.

I am a Trump supporter for several reasons.  I do believe he will:
-  return America to a border nation
- slow down the influx of unvetted, young male, Syrian refugees.
- return America to immigration policies already written.
- stop Common Core
- stop Obamacare
- stop Nation building in foreign countries.
- slow down the foreign visas which have hurt American workers
- undo ObamaTrade

I left this site for awhile, because of the bitterness & caustic nature caused by support for the other candidate.  That was my choice, of course.  I have many faults, but as far as I'm aware, doesn't include name calling & character assassination.  I will always try to go back to default:  agree to disagree.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2016, 12:13:57 AM »
Nice dodge.  You are a carbon copy of your candidate... vulgar and trashy.

Maybe you should return to Conservative Underground. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2016, 12:39:18 AM »
Yikes!  You're more paranoid and psychotic than I thought.  AS if I would spend my REAL time going after an internet dope like you.
You made the implied threat...and I'm the paranoid one?

You're pathetic.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2016, 12:42:09 AM »
I guess you are too far gone up the Cruz cross to be able to recognize facts from lies at this point. But the fact remains that Cruz, Rubio, and Kaisich all had a chance to show leadership and all they did was throw in with the Bernie rioters and the "Trump says mean things so he deserves to get rioted" media.
No what I am...is smart enough to know when smoke is being blown up my ass.

You apparently are not...even as Donny does everything he smeared others about...and pushes to the left..suckers like you are still mindlessly repeating his crap.

I pity you.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2016, 12:45:31 AM »

Lay off the crack pipe. Only mentally weak sheep continue to believe that crap.

In case you missed it...your man God just hired a Geroge Soros connected partner from Goldman Sachs to handle finances for the general election.

Yeah...that's REALLY shaking things up in DCm

Offline Chris_

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2016, 01:00:42 AM »

Tell me again how this man stands for your beliefs and convictions.

You Trumpers are ****ing stupid.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2016, 02:12:40 AM »
I wouldn't pay any attention to TRG. He's become a one trick pony which, if he keeps up with his zealous hatred of all things Trump, will become an expired young equine that he'll keep flogging.

Recent picture of Zathras when confronted with Trump exposing his Liberal underpinnings

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2016, 02:15:00 AM »
Yes, Cruz and Kasich both sided with the paid Soros supporters aka as BLM movement/MoveOn org in Chicago

Hey Rosa....I guess you missed this bit of news yesterday:

On Thursday, Trump named Steven Mnuchin, the chairman and CEO of private investment firm Dune Capital Management LP, to lead his fundraising.

Mnuchin, according to his Bloomberg profile, was a partner at Goldman Sachs, where he worked for 17 years. He also worked at Soros Fund Management LLC, founded by liberal mega-donor George Soros.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/05/trump-names-former-goldman-partner-soros-money-manager-as-finance-chairman/

You were saying?