Author Topic: VIDEO: Original Pajama Boy Has Disappeared from the Planet  (Read 690 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Original Pajama Boy Has Disappeared from the Planet
« on: November 01, 2019, 02:17:01 PM »
Because Rush Limbaugh labeled the White House "whistleblower" as a Pajama Boy, I became curious as to what happened to the ORIGINAL Pajama Boy, Ethan Krupp, who became infamous in a widely mocked Obamacare poster in 2013. My search revealed that Krupp has completely eliminated any trace of himself from the Web and nothing at all can be found about him now anywhere. It is like he has disappeared from the planet due to the shame over his mocking.

This video also reveals a some fascinating background material on Pajama Boy Krupp which shows that he had a golden opportunity to redeem himself by turning lemons into lemonade by appearing on Saturday Night Live but failed to do so because of a severe case of thin-skinned sensitivity.

The DUmmie FUnnies is now offering the opportunity for Pajama Boy Ethan Krupp to finally redeem himself after all these years in the form of an interview. Time to come out of hiding, Ethan, and reveal what has been happening to you during your absence for the past six years. Please contact me at the email address that I have provided above for an interview whenever you are in the South Florida area.

https://youtu.be/3GQhfQaXjcU

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: Original Pajama Boy Has Disappeared from the Planet
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 03:38:56 PM »
He is still around with it's own TV show, it's richie madcow! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!