The Bar > Introductions & Subsequent Welcomes

Let me properly re-introduce myself

(1/2) > >>

Schadenfreude:
I don't know what would behoove me to drop by on Valentines Day, but here we are.  :-) like many of you, very disillusioned with everything, leaving me to question just about everything I thought to be true. I won't go so far as claiming to be a conspiracy nut, but I will say nothing will surprise me at this point.

And yet, in all this chaos, the cave remains to be a constant, and friendships have a way of picking up where they left off.

Not much to report on my end. My younger brother passed away from pancreatic cancer a little over 2 years ago and I was blessed to be able to care for him to the end. I also have two beautiful grandchildren who I care for and love like crazy.

Anyway, good to check in! Hope you all happy, healthy, and well.

Texacon:
Eh, the difference between a conspiracy theory and a truth these days is about 6 months to a year!

I for one hope you stick around.  There are several I see on IG I wish would come back.  Chris, Thundley, Iassaftots (I think that's how it was spelled! LOL)

KC

Schadenfreude:

--- Quote from: Texacon on February 15, 2024, 08:39:52 AM ---Eh, the difference between a conspiracy theory and a truth these days is about 6 months to a year!

I for one hope you stick around.  There are several I see on IG I wish would come back.  Chris, Thundley, Iassaftots (I think that's how it was spelled! LOL)

KC

--- End quote ---

I think that's a fantastic idea, I'll send some messages out, it might be fun to have a small reunion in the lounge.  :heart:

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Schadenfreude on February 15, 2024, 08:43:43 AM ---I think that's a fantastic idea, I'll send some messages out, it might be fun to have a small reunion in the lounge.  :heart:

--- End quote ---

You and BEG already stalked me a few weeks ago, so give it a shot.  :rotf:

Happy to see your return, and enjoyed our random message thread recently. Texacon mentioned a few of the folks that I'm also friends with on Facebook.

Sounds like a good task for you to work on. Don't go on FB on a daily basis, but when I do DarkHalo is always pushed to the top of my feed with tons of amusing stuff.

Schadenfreude:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on February 15, 2024, 09:01:25 AM ---You and BEG already stalked me a few weeks ago, so give it a shot.  :rotf:

Happy to see your return, and enjoyed our random message thread recently. Texacon mentioned a few of the folks that I'm also friends with on Facebook.

Sounds like a good task for you to work on. Don't go on FB on a daily basis, but when I do DarkHalo is always pushed to the top of my feed with tons of amusing stuff.

--- End quote ---

You were our dial-a-friend for the CU member name we were unable to retrieve (for anyone interested, it was Shannon). And then I lost control when you brought up TTMBFFITP.  :rotf:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version