Author Topic: Scorpio stirring up the hive about the latest thug that got killed in St. Loius  (Read 1023 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Now this ought to explode. It is a pretty big bonfire right now.

The link: http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026001691

The OP:
MrScorpio (61,721 posts)

Check this out...

<pic of black lady boohooing while cops look on>

Do you see this? Do you see how unbothered they are? Absolutely no sympathy for the mother as she cries aloud. They don’t see her pain and they’re standing right next to her. When Antonio Martin was shot, he was still breathing, he died right where he laid. His mother watched her son die before her. The cop didn’t call the medical unit. That’s all the evidence you need to realize these cops don’t care!! Shooting to wound isn’t something they practice. Shoot to kill is

http://shesgotitlikethatfanfic.tumblr.com/post/106043629434/do-you-see-this-do-you-see-how-unbothered-they

And away we go....

doc03 (15,237 posts)
1. You don't shoot to wound, if someone pulls a gun

on you it is your life or his.

Racist troll

baldguy (33,528 posts)
3. And if they don't pull a gun on you?

Eric Garner had no gun.
Michael Brown had no gun.
Tamir Rice had no gun.

Do we really want to have our police officers treat every member of the community they serve as if that person is ready and able to kill them?

Of course, the problem is the police only seem to treat brown people that way.

Catfight in the making?

doc03 (15,237 posts)
5. First of all that is still photo, two seconds later the scene could have been

Last edited Wed Dec 24, 2014, 09:21 PM - Edit history (1)
totally different. Second nobody said anything about those other incidents. Third the guy that shoots to wound is a fool and most likely a dead one.

Yep!

baldguy (33,528 posts)
11. Right. And its just a convenient coincidence that the cop "forgot" to turn his body cam on.

Antonio Martin must have been a lawless thug - so he deserved to die.

Seems every black man killed by police turns out to be a lawless thug - in spite of all evidence otherwise.

:catfight:

doc03 (15,237 posts)
15. I live in an area that mostly has a very low crime rate. There is a very small black population

but most violent crimes are black on black in a couple areas were they makeup the highest percentage of the population. The vast majority of them are not locals they are drug dealers from Chicago, Columbus
or Cleveland. In the last couple years we have had several murders by whites from the south working the oil and gas fields. It's running joke if you go
to Steubenville Ohio you better be armed.

:asssmack:

ALERT!!!!

MrScorpio (61,721 posts)
19. You know that all you're doing here is furthering the cause of white fear and white supremacy

The old "Blacks are inherently dangerous criminals meme."

Wait for it....

doc03 (15,237 posts)
23. I can turn on the 11 pm news and what seems like every few days we have a drive by
shooting and multiple drug arrests.The local black community wants it stopped just as much as anyone else, they have had marches to protest the crime problem here. They arrest these guys every week and it seems like for every one they arrest there are two more to take their place. We also have a growing violent crime problem with the oil and gas workers, most of them are good people. But there are the young single guys with tons of money that let off steam when they get off. We actually had one killed with an arrow last week.

Facts. Hmmmm... wonder what scrotum, I mean scorpio will say?

MrScorpio (61,721 posts)
28. If the police and the media ONLY focus what's going on in the black community...

And ignores what's going on elsewhere, then of course, opinions like yours become prevalent. Not to mention the fact that you've expressed nothing but utter disregard for black lives while furthering your own expressions for fear ABOUT black people.

And that's the effect that white supremacy has on our society.

Every single point that you've made in this thread has been made from one point of defending white supremacy to another. And I absolutely understand why you refuse to see it. It's because it's main purpose is to make those who defend it and benefit from it blind to it.

RACIST!!!!! LALALALALALA!!!!

doc03 (15,237 posts)
33. What do they do, are they not reporting all those drive- by shootings

in the white neighborhoods? Come on I think many of these police shootings were murders but when you point a gun at a cop you get shot. I think Zimmerman should be in prison, the cop that shot the guy in the Walmart with the toy gun or the one that shot the 12 year old in Cleveland should be prosecuted. But when you resist arrest, try to take an officers gun or punch them or pull a gun on them, no.

Backpedaling or not? Moling? You decide.

MrScorpio (61,721 posts)
36. Look, you're not going to mount a convincing argument by employing cop propaganda...

It's a well known fact that law enforcement under-polices and under-reports white crime and in white neighborhoods. What did you think that the hashtag "#CrimingWhileWhite" was all about? Why do you thinking that the police employs the tactic of racial profiling against black people, even though statistically, whites are more likely to carry contraband?

Racist police policies and tactics... Has that ever occurred to you?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

branford (1,772 posts)
31. I don't want to get into an argument about the individual cases,

particularly since I would have supported indictments, but

1. Eric Garner was not shot. The police actually tried to subdue him without any weapons or, they claim, any lethal force. The extent of necessary force and Garner's health were the relevant issues, not guns.

2. It is alleged that Michael Brown reached for Wilson's sidearm, and the forensic evidence can arguably support such an allegation. Therefore, it's not technically accurate to conclusively state that he was "unarmed," as that would have been an issue for trial.

3. Tamir Rice was in possession of a replica pellet gun that would be difficult, if not impossible, to discern from a real firearm. Since the police dispatcher did not inform the officers that the firearm may be a replica, they had to act as if the gun was indeed real. Of course, that alone does not necessarily justify the officers' actions.

Facts? Damned troll!!!

MrScorpio (61,721 posts)
4. I take it that you're ONLY believing the police version of events. OK...

But that's not the ONLY version of events out there:

He was 18
He was unarmed
He was with his mother and girlfriend when he was shot @ 11:30pm last night (Dec. 23, 2014) by police
He was shot for fitting the description of a suspect
He was alive for 30 mins after he was shot
Police left his body there for 2 hours
Instead of calling for an ambulance police called for crowd control
Police wouldn’t let his mother comfort him while he laid there dying
Police planted a gun after there were pictures of there being no gun
Police body cams were off
Police dash cam was off
Police used security footage that cuts off right before the shooting
Police put his body in the back of an suv like he was something other than human
Police laughed at people grieving in the crowd

http://dettolmami.tumblr.com/post/106072456377/can-you-fill-me-in-on-what-happened-to-antonio

<bunch on nonsense pics of crime scenes... or something

:lalala:

doc03 (15,237 posts)
6. So you believe some bullshit on the internet and not an actual video

of the incident and the gun used. Just what would satisfy you a couple dead cops?

OUCH!!!! That is gonna leave a mark!

MrScorpio (61,721 posts)
12. So much wrong with your post here...

Would you care to take a moment and reconsider it?

baldguy (33,528 posts)
2. That's why the RW media always always portrays victims of police violence as thugs, gang-bangers

and n****rs. It's makes it easier for these "public servants" to have a callous disregard for the suffering they cause if they deprive the dead & the loved ones of the dead of their humanity.

Facts? I'm meeelting!!!

X_Digger (15,857 posts)
7. Wait, who's the telepsychic in this picture? Or are we supposed to be psychics?

Having had to tell family members that someone died (as a medical professional, not a cop), I'm used to seeing professionals staying detached. You keep your shit together while everyone around you is losing theirs. There's time enough to lose your shit when you're away from the public.

LiberalElite (4,451 posts)
8. I agree with you -

it's professional detachment, no matter how distasteful, out of touch or cruel it appears.

Kablooie (10,753 posts)
9. Shooting an unarmed man is totally different from shooting someone aiming a gun at you.

If Martin pulled a gun out the consequences are his fault.
Police have a perfect right to shoot someone who pulls out a gun.
It's a stupid, criminal thing to do because you know you will be killed immediately after.

I'm completely sympathetic with the victims who had no weapons but completely unsympathetic with the ones who did.
I can sympathize with Martin's family also but I can't blame the cops in this instance.

Racist troll!

MrScorpio (61,721 posts)
13. Hence we see how effective a well known police tactic dropping a gun after killing the unarmed is

New tactic. Will Doc fall for it?

doc03 (15,237 posts)
16. What evidence do you have that they dropped a gun?....

No.

Scorpio tries again...

MrScorpio (61,721 posts)
17. I showed it to you earlier...

You chose not to accept it because it didn't agree with your narrative.

Another dummie chimes in with facts:

_Blue_ (19 posts)
26. It's nonsense.

The gun is by the Orange cone.

OUCH!!!!!

Drunken Irishman (26,976 posts)
27. What evidence do you have that he pointed a gun?

MrScorpio (61,721 posts)
20. We should never forget...

<Some gifs about... something>

ohheckyeah (8,284 posts)
21. I'm all too familiar with law enforcement attitudes. n/t

Translation: I've been convicted and sent to prison multiple times.

MrScorpio (61,721 posts)
22. Others need to be reminded however...

<pic of some stats>

ohheckyeah (8,284 posts)
24. Those stats are

horrifying.

Lies, damn lies, and stats.

MrScorpio (61,721 posts)
25. Frankly, I have no idea why people defend the police here...

Unless, of course, they agree with the horrible stuff that's happening.

Agree with me!!!!  Please?

ohheckyeah (8,284 posts)
32. Maybe they haven't gotten past what they were told as children. I don't know.

I worked for federal law enforcement briefly - it turned my stomach.

Translation: I was a confidential informant

doc03 (15,237 posts)
37. Because every time they have to shoot someone that happens to be black

they are not always wrong. You have a home invasion tonight who do you call?

OUCH!!!!

MrScorpio (61,721 posts)
30. So, are you saying that blacks represent an inherent threat to whites in this country? nt

Knockout game anyone? I will say it dickhead. A specific subset of the black population are inherent threats to whites in the country as well as threats to their own population. Am I racist? Whoo-dee-doo.

doc03 (15,237 posts)
34. No I am saying how many whites have been killed by the police? Zero

ten a hundred. Show me that it doesn't happen. Whites commit crimes too if you show me a cop never shots them
I agree there is a serious problem.

OUCH!!! Doc03 spanked scorpios ass with an a large paddle.

That is it for now. It has got to grow.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline thundley4

Hey DUmmies, **** You!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
MrScorpio

Police planted a gun after there were pictures of there being no gun

Didn't know the boy primitive was a conspiracy theorist.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Mrs. Corpio wants soooo bad to bait race like his heroes, sharpton and Jackson.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
I have yet to hear of a single person killed intentionally by law enforcement that didn't deserve it.

It's probably happened in corrupt democrat cities, but I've never heard of it.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Here's where Mrs Corpio is getting her "real deal":

From the HuffPo "Cop-Hate Section:" Publishes Lying Witness to Berk. Shooting, Then Deletes.

This fraudulent witness, DesJuanTheThug, said Berkeley thug had no gun, refused when cops ordered him onto ground, so they shot him.

That's right, they reported this as an eye-witness account. From DesJuanTheThug. Turns out, he was not there for the incident. When this becomes clear, after having spread word that the cops were lying about the thug they encountered, who pulled a gun on them, HuffPo deletes the whole statement from DesJuanTheThug,with a simple, "ooops, sorry..."

...and they wonder why we blast HuffBlows as a source for anything.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
MrScorpio (61,721 posts)
4. I take it that you're ONLY believing the police version of events. OK...
I'm guessing from what the scorpion says is we should believe HIS version of events - which will be unbiased because, according to him, only white people can be biased/racists.
This too shall pass.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Face facts Scorpio. Based on statistics and news reports there is a higher percentage of blacks committing violent crimes in this country than whites. That doesn't make YOU a bad person. It's being an ignorant racist who posts on a lily white racist message board of hypocrites that only keeps you around so they can say they have a black friend that makes YOU a bad person.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline JakeStyle

He is just a fool at this point.  He refuses to believe the video evidence in favor of a convoluted conspiracy theory that would require the cooperation of a whole lot of police officers and civilians.  He, and DUmmy Malaise, and quite a few others have really let their freak flags fly with this #blacklivesmatter bs.  Idiots one and all.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 04:12:25 AM by JakeStyle »

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Hey pineapple head,this is why democrap underground is universally regarded as a lunatic hate site.

Offline jtyangel

He is just a fool at this point.  He refuses to believe the video evidence in favor of a convoluted conspiracy theory that would require the cooperation of a whole lot of police officers and civilians.  He, and DUmmy Malaise, and quite a few others have really let their freak flags fly with this #blacklivesmatter bs.  Idiots one and all.

I actually believe the incidents of the last few months have shown just how racist the black community is to the point  they can not even seen thier own racism. They need the same renaissance the white community had in the 60's but I don't see anyone brave enough to take that on yet or vocal enough to have an effect.  Really makes me wonder if MLK was not actually the victim of militant blacks via a hired hit who disapproved of his message of peace versus hate and if so they certainly have made inroads in the black community. The denial and things that come out of the mouths of black in this country today could have just as easily come out of the mouths of white racists 50 years ago. It's mind boggling people have so little self reflecreflection.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Dirty cops, or even otherwise half-way OK ones who were just afraid of getting in trouble, once did occasionally use drop guns.  With modern forensics, it would be virtually impossible to get away with that kind of shit in a situation like what happened here.  You'd have to not only have one clean of any ties to the officer, like one taken from another perp who is no longer around to mention that fact to interested parties, but be alone with the corpse long enough to get his prints but not yours all over it and any internal parts like the mag and the individual rounds in it, as well as sticking it in and out of the dead guy's waistband or pocket a few times to get both chemicals from the gun and fibers from the clothing to transfer.  Any cop without disabling brain damage would know that gun is going to be stripped and printed throughout, a full exam for trace evidence on both the gun and the deader's clothes, and the defaced receiver will end up in the FBI lab for magnetic imaging to recover the serial number.  Outside of some rural sheriff's office with a dead drifter or meth cooker, the chances of getting away with that old trick in a high-scrutiny situation these days is so ridiculously small that it isn't even worth contemplating, and the cop would get more hard time for trying to do it than he would for an actual manslaughter.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Really makes me wonder if MLK was not actually the victim of militant blacks via a hired hit who disapproved of his message of peace versus hate and if so they certainly have made inroads in the black community.

That thought, has crossed my mind, also.  Witness, Suspect #1:

- Goes from trusted lieutenant to 180 degrees from MLK in little more than days.
- Wholeheartedly embraces the Malcom X, Black Power terrorist wing.
- Completely self-aggrandizing to the detriment of white supporters, whom he distances himself from.

Once I was old enough to study it a bit, I always thought it strange that no real, in-depth conspiracy investigation seemed to go into James Earl Ray.  Cut and dried........unlike, as the entire universe knows, JFK.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline JakeStyle

nadin is on the case

Nadin Brzezinski
11 hrs ·

Ok folks pay attention. The martin story is starting to fall apart, and I mean the official story line. CBS just reported that 1.- Dash Cam was not on (we new this already, but bear with me), 2.- Body cam was not on, excuses, excuses from the mayor, but... 3.- YOU CANNOT SEE A GUN IN THE VIDEOS RELEASED BY THE POLICE.

They did not go into the cropping or the low quality of the video, or all that crap, but there goes part of the official story line, like the lynch pin of it.

We have been going over some photos extracted from the video and they are problematic as well. I am not ready to take the leap of faith that CBS just took, but this story has more than just a few holes... that I could drive a star ship through. Call me cautious and I do not have the resources CBS has, but...

Nadin Brzezinski Want to play with analyzing Al Marzian? I am quite not ready to jump in with both feet, but we have been going over photos extracted from a few videos.
10 hrs · Like
Nadin Brzezinski They degraded the quality to the point that doing that is hard
10 hrs · Like
Al Marzian Are things about to spiral out of control?
10 hrs · Like
Nadin Brzezinski I fear so.
9 hrs · Like
Nadin Brzezinski And I hope I am way, waaaayy wrong, but this feels to be following a similar path as the murders in Mexico

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
nadin is on the case

She'll probably have better luck than our friend Lamond X.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Dorkio is off the deep end on the Island,stupid fool doesn`t realize DOTY voting is over.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Dorkio is off the deep end on the Island,stupid fool doesn`t realize DOTY voting is over.

Ah, but our friend Lamond X has probably already guessed what's coming later today, and he wants to dee-flect.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
nadin is on the case

If nadin and poor addled grasswipe Judy Smith ever teamed up they could solve the JFK assassination and Andy's murder in the morning, then find Amelia Earhart and Noah's ark after lunch.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
I have yet to hear of a single person killed intentionally by law enforcement that didn't deserve it.

It's probably happened in corrupt democrat cities, but I've never heard of it.

I wish we heard more about law enforcement proactively killing people who deserve it. All cops are local cops. They know who the bad guys are in each neighborhood, and I vouchsafe that even minor hoodrats know who the REALLY bad guys are and would lose NO sleep if the cops decided to go on an extermination spree. Man, what a great day that would be.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Good Rig to the rescue.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
And now, an urban poem for Mrs. Corpio:

Don't rob,
Don't loot,
Don't point a gun
At the po-lice,
And he won't shoot.

Blink, blink, blink.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline JakeStyle

MrScorpio should stick to taking pictures of himself in bathroom mirrors.  He sucks at everything else.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
If nadin and poor addled grasswipe Judy Smith ever teamed up they could solve the JFK assassination and Andy's murder in the morning, then find Amelia Earhart and Noah's ark after lunch.

With  Doctor Professor Grasswipe Judy, M.D., Ph.D., D.D., D.V.M., B.S.N., C.N.N., M.S.N.B.C. on the case, no doubt she'd be able to somehow tie frank to all three of those cases.