Author Topic: gay primitive writes to former employer  (Read 2683 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: gay primitive writes to former employer
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2012, 08:16:39 AM »
Possible response by former employer, should he be so inclined.

blur256 (63 posts)

This is the email I want to send to my former employer but haven't had the balls to. Perhaps I should. I would like some opinions.

Hello sir,

I just wanted to give you a little update on how my life is going since I parted on such great terms from your business. I wanted to thank you kindly for all of the great things that have happened since.

Well, thanks for the update, and you're welcome, but in actually, I don't really give a shit.

Yes, I do have a job, but to what gain? Thankfully, I could pay my rent one more month. But what good is that without electricity, gas, or a phone? Because those will all be shut off this week. I have a whole $50 to my name to live on until August 8th. Believe it or not, unemployment does not pay that well. According to them, with a Masters degree which no one that works at your fine establishment has, is only worth $10 an hour. Awesome. Glad I spent $50,000 to get that worthless piece of paper.

I'll have to agree with you on one thing, your Masters WAS indeed a worthless piece of paper.  I hire people to do a job for me, to fill a need in my company, regardless of their "education".  Personally, I prefer those without advanced degrees, because they can be taught.  People like you and your degree often come with the attitude as well that you are smarter than the rest of the world, and already know everything.

I do hope that you are doing well with your privileged life that has been handed to you. I am so glad that you have never had to face the choice of not eating or getting to work. I sincerely hope that the next time you pass over a bridge that I will not be there. Not that you would stop and give that person help anyway.

Why yes, I am doing well, thanks for your concern.  Actually, I did have to face the choice of not eating or getting to work one time in my life, and I made the decision to NEVER have to make that choice again.  I worked, planned, prepared, sacrificed, and DID whatever I had to do to fulfill that decision.  BTW, if I was passing over a bridge, and you attempting to jump, I would stop to try to assist you.  However, if you were living UNDER a bridge like the rest of the homeless, and I pass over it, how would I know you were ever there? 

Thanks for that $2000, that obviously went a really long ways, that was so generous of you. Please give my regards to everyone there that sold me out. Especially your Executive Manager that you hired after telling me that I was in charge of your business. I could have done wonders for your company if it had not been for her feeling threatened by a 30 year old who may have had better ideas than her. Oh, and also give regards to the person I got a job for that threw me under the bus so she could have my job. Too bad for her you did away with my position which I proclaimed to you as a crap position in the first place upon my suggestion when exiting your establishment. That was the one time you ever listened to me. Or your pocket book because that save you a boatload of money. All she got was more work for the same pay, for which I do feel somewhat vindicated.

I'm beginning to see I made a $2,000 mistake in giving you that severance.  I will pass along this letter to those who  "sold you out", as you put it.  My Executive Manager IS doing a wonderful job, mainly because she LISTENS to me and others regarding the company and its business.  She also does her job, offering suggestions when she sees a different angle, not dictating an "I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU" attitude to me and others.  Actually, it's quite pleasant at work now, everyone is happier and friendlier to each other, so much so I eliminated your position, because the others wanted the extra work.  My pocketbook is not happier because I saved a boatload of money by firing you, actually, I'm paying out MORE in overtime and incentives to the other employees, however, they are EARNING me more, and are happy to do it.  Also, you will be pleased to know that the vote you organized on whether or not to unionize went down in a smoking defeat, just like your boy Obama will come November.

And I do know that you are concerned with my partner for whom you had so much regard. She is still unemployed thanks to you because we cannot get her car in working order due to financial hardships. She feels just great about herself, and you for that matter. Thanks for being afraid of two people loving each because they are the same gender. How kind and forward thinking of you.

Actually, I could care less about your personal life.  I hired you to do a job for me, and I thought (wrongly) you were capable of doing said job.  I did not hire you for who you love, f**k, are "married" to, who you voted for, your politics, or whether or not your partner had a car that can get them to work.  How's that for "forward thinking"?

But lastly, thanks for the self esteem with which I have struggled over for the past few months. I know in the back of my mind that I am and will always be better than that position and your company. Yet, not being able to pay my bills has made me feel quite the opposite. Funny how that works. I would love to see your response, but considering I won't have internet until I am actually able to pay my electric bill, would hinder this. Of course, that would also mean you would have to care to even form a response in the first place, which I know you do not. Thank you, kind Republican who thinks he earned his right to live in this country when I did not, because, of course, you are better than me. I will take my place in the ranks of the poor and not worthy of kindness or respect.

Again, your welcome,  There were many other positions in my company you could have aspired to and risen to, if you were indeed 'better than that position" you occupied.  Your productivity, attitude, work ethic, and for what it was worth, "education", all held you back and contributed you your dismissal.  A little advice for you, dear.  When it seem like the whole world is wrong, and you're the only one that is right, the problem isn't with the world, IT'S YOU!  Blaming YOUR problems on others is the easy way out, and does nothing to solve your problem.  When you can see YOUR faults as YOUR faults, and work to correct those faults, you will find the doors of opportunity opened to you.  Also, I an a CONSERVATIVE first, Republican second.  And yes, I EARNED everything I have, just as you could have easily EARNED everything you wanted.  Like I said before, YOU put yourself in YOUR position, through your actions, attitude, ineptitude, and other personal baggage you shovel onto others and insist others must accept.

Sincerely,

You former employee

There is a reason that you are a former employee, and not a current one.  Hint:  The reason isn't me, nor is it my fault.  Think about it.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2012, 08:17:56 AM »
Oops, I accidently posted this in the wrong thread at first.

Your side, always behind the times.  When was the last time the left has EVER done anything for American Indians?
They have drum circles at owsie camps?

Heh, Glen hijacked it before they even had it.  :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2012, 08:31:13 AM »
They have drum circles at owsie camps?

Heh, Glen hijacked it before they even had it.  :rotf:

Thought I would post a link to Mercury One charity. LINK. You know, just in case DUmmies want to contribute and actually have it make a difference.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2012, 08:40:17 AM »
Thought I would post a link to Mercury One charity. LINK. You know, just in case DUmmies want to contribute and actually have it make a difference.
I'm sure they'll get right on it.
Would be a far more effective way to put three dollars to use, than give it to a loser.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2012, 11:29:20 AM »
blur256 (64 posts)

View profile
And I Got Fired [View all]
So I posted here a few weeks ago about the crap job that I had and how they treat their employees. Today I got fired. I have never been fired in my life. They gave me $2000 in severance and said that should get me by. Thank God I got a call right after for an interview today, so fingers crossed. But the point is that I never had any training and they don't like the fact that I am gay. I am going to see a lawyer on Friday. I am the 99%, and I will rise up.

There it is. They fired her because she is gay. Not because she is a terrible employee, but because she is gay. So, now she is calling a lawyer to try and sue them for discrimination. It is times like this I wish they had a law were losers of lawsuits pay all cost. It would be great seeing this douchebag end up in bankruptcy because of her stupidity. This is a girl right? Or is it a he/she/it/Pat?

As for not having any training, she seems to think that, since she has a Masters Degree, she knows everything. So what was the need to train her?

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2012, 11:31:59 AM »
Heh. I guess a letter of recommendation is out...

:rotf:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2012, 11:37:30 AM »
There it is. They fired her because she is gay. Not because she is a terrible employee, but because she is gay. So, now she is calling a lawyer to try and sue them for discrimination. It is times like this I wish they had a law were losers of lawsuits pay all cost. It would be great seeing this douchebag end up in bankruptcy because of her stupidity. This is a girl right? Or is it a he/she/it/Pat?

As for not having any training, she seems to think that, since she has a Masters Degree, she knows everything. So what was the need to train her?

I can see this moron telling a future employment interviewer that she was fired because she was gay and she was suing them.  I would sure be exited about hiring her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2012, 11:49:40 AM »

I hear the new Chik-fil-A in Bellevue NE is taking applications. Just up the road from Kansas City!

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2012, 11:58:48 AM »
I can see this moron telling a future employment interviewer that she was fired because she was gay and she was suing them.  I would sure be exited about hiring her.

If a potential employee told me that at an interview. I would not hire her/him.

I hear the new Chik-fil-A in Bellevue NE is taking applications. Just up the road from Kansas City!

I am sure they will hire her. They hire all kinds of gays, and treat quite fairly at that.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2012, 12:10:02 PM »
If a potential employee told me that at an interview. I would not hire her/him.

I am sure they will hire her. They hire all kinds of gays, and treat quite fairly at that.

I wouldn't hire her.

Not because she is a lesbian; as long as she washed her hands before work it wouldn't make a difference.

I wouldn't hire her because she's a DUmmy. I'd be concerned about spit, or worse, in the food; maybe even sabotage.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2012, 12:20:54 PM »
So I posted here a few weeks ago about the crap job that I had and how they treat their employees.

Hmmm, maybe your employer found out about your comments.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2012, 12:23:42 PM »
I wouldn't hire her.

Not because she is a lesbian; as long as she washed her hands before work it wouldn't make a difference.

I wouldn't hire her because she's a DUmmy. I'd be concerned about spit, or worse, in the food; maybe even sabotage.

That is a good point. I didn't think of that.

Maybe he/she is a member of the DUmp as well?

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2012, 12:26:35 PM »

Earwigs?
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2012, 12:27:31 PM »

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2012, 12:34:18 PM »
That ain't burning bridges, per se . . . it's more along the lines of calling in a battalion eight of eight-inch artillery on the bridge.

Then transmitting, "Repeat."

Or the.....

on a....

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2012, 12:35:58 PM »
Or the.....

on a....

Yeah, my example is on the low end. ::)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2012, 12:47:38 PM »
Oh poor dear blur.    :bawl:

I will take my place in the ranks of the poor and not worthy of kindness or respect

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2012, 12:49:41 PM »
Yeah, my example is on the low end. ::)

No, no!

8 inch is a lot of fun to watch work out!!
 :thumbs: