Author Topic: In case you thought Limbaugh was toning it down...  (Read 3830 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: In case you thought Limbaugh was toning it down...
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2012, 12:14:53 PM »
We actually have a mercury 1 too, it's just a pain in the butt sticking it and the electronic ones in your mouth for a few minutes, whereas the 1 I bought you just put the thing on your forehead or in your ear and 2 seconds later it beeps and tells you your temp.

We use one of those on The Heiress.  Stick it into her ear, press a button, and poof!  In three seconds, we know her temperature.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2012, 12:15:34 PM »
2 seconds later it beeps and tells you your temp.
nadin would get into an argument with it.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2012, 12:22:10 PM »

Nads speaks Fahrenheit but not as a native . . .
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2012, 12:37:12 PM »

:lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

H5 given!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2012, 12:49:28 PM »
Yes, can we talk about Nads temperature instead?

I bought 1 of those cool electronic thermometers, we had the electronic ones you stick in your mouth but it still takes a long time, so I was pricing a few of the upright electronic ones you use on the forehead or stick in your ear but they were so darn expensive, but when I was at Aldi's they had 1 for $14.99 and it's totally cool, it takes like 2 seconds to take your temp and you can take it on your forehead or ear so as to not disturb the person who's sick by sticking the regular thermometer in the mouth for 2, 3, 4 minutes, and the thing talks to you and tells you what your temp is.

you could do it rectally, that is always an option  :naughty:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2012, 12:50:25 PM »

:lmao:

:lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2012, 12:51:39 PM »

Umm, No! :p
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline jukin

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2012, 01:14:51 PM »
wilt the stilt
1. he's the fat guy

who couldn't get a date. that is his issue.

The DUchebags sure do love projection.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2012, 01:21:52 PM »
The DUchebags sure do love projection.
Yes, they make excellent projectors.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2012, 02:20:57 PM »
Yes, they make excellent projectors.

I would like to make them projectiles

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2012, 02:22:16 PM »

Why am I not surprised that you would post this . . . :asssmack: :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2012, 02:24:23 PM »
Why am I not surprised that you would post this . . . :asssmack: :tongue:

:shucks:

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2012, 02:32:20 PM »
We actually have a mercury 1 too, it's just a pain in the butt sticking it and the electronic ones in your mouth for a few minutes, whereas the 1 I bought you just put the thing on your forehead or in your ear and 2 seconds later it beeps and tells you your temp.

I could never hear the beep of the one you stuck in your mouth so I got one for the ear which I can sort of hear.  I use the little cozies from the old oral on my water pic.  I'm not cheap I'm frugal.  The cozies for the ear can be used longer then the oral ones BTW

In the old days when a mercury thermometer broke it was a harrowing experience as I seem to recall  Seems like you might have got a dose of Vaseline but I really don't recall. And then there were those other places they wanted to stick them  :shame:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2012, 02:40:09 PM »

Okay, I'll admit I was thinking the same thing. :o (As were probably a few of the responders . . . )

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2012, 02:45:22 PM »
Okay, I'll admit I was thinking the same thing. :o (As were probably a few of the responders . . . )

come to the dark side ....................

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2012, 03:34:19 PM »
come to the dark side ....................

I'm already there, eating the cookies!  (Shouldn't it be "The Back Side?" :tongue: )

Chase her.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2012, 04:08:38 PM »
I would like to make them projectiles

maybe we can get Mythbusters to use them on their show. They already took out a house with a cannon
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline thundley4

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2012, 05:30:40 PM »
maybe we can get Mythbusters to use them on their show. They already took out a house with a cannon

They could take the place of Buster in their experiments.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2012, 09:29:08 PM »
My doctor was looking for his pen the other day. When he looked in his shirt pocket he saw his rectal thermometer in there.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2012, 06:53:44 AM »

for once they would be useful!

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2012, 07:34:16 AM »

They would be more entertaining if they recreated actual myth conditions rather than going all namby pamby with safety.  I suggest they, and the entire crew, hammer down a couple cases before staging their events to make it more like real world conditions.  Hey, ratings would skyrocket rename it "The Darwin Awards, Live (for the Moment)"   :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2012, 11:24:56 AM »

They would be more entertaining if they recreated actual myth conditions rather than going all namby pamby with safety.  I suggest they, and the entire crew, hammer down a couple cases before staging their events to make it more like real world conditions.  Hey, ratings would skyrocket rename it "The Darwin Awards, Live (for the Moment)"
Agree! Mythbusters would be improved immensely if every stunt were preceded by someone saying, "Hold my beer and watch this".

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2012, 11:33:39 AM »
Vladimir Lenin entreated his fellow good communists to make use of everything.
Suffice it to say, he beat us to it.