Author Topic: Nadin Berzerkley, cub reporter, tries to deflect w/ human interest story, fails  (Read 601 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
nadinbrzezinski

Truly sickening decor: This rug can make you seasick

Some rugs are just plain ugly; others do nothing to enhance a room. But can the sight of a particular black-and-white rug pattern truly make people feel ill?

Yes, say researchers Frederick Bonato and Andrea Bubka at Saint Peter's College and their colleagues, who recently observed a "sickening rug phenomenon."

Looking at a picture of a black-and-white patterned rug for five minutes gave people "motion-sickness-like symptoms," reports a study in the journal Perception.

"We were surprised at how quickly people experienced symptoms -- within five minutes," says lead author, Frederick Bonato, PhD, a psychology professor at Saint Peter's College in Jersey City, N.J. "The carpet image was not moving; the people were not moving, but they reported feelings of self-motion and motion sickness," he adds.

http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/05/10312035-truly-sickening-decor-this-rug-can-make-you-seasick

no comment

Nadin? With a "no comment"?

Meanwhile, obamanaut won't let the worm wiggle off the hook:

Obamanaut

8. Them be some interesting OPs of late. After connecting some of the dots, and

checking the scripts, and yes, the history including several 'GBCW' sessions, the soothsayers (after checking trends) have suggested that this new era of passive aggressiveness will soon be a thing of the 'passed', much like the earlier ones were.

There be an arc to this sort of thing, and yes, it has been seen before. It will include a scurry over to one of the other posting sites with exclamations of mistreatment and lack of understanding, maybe even followed by a post there of "please ban me" (or something similar) and then a return to the more familiar condescending posts to educate the unenlightened.

And oh, the silly season will resume.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002273592

Nothing is so irritating as a blatant display of consciousness of guilt coupled with a stubborn refusal to admit as much. It speaks to an ego that is not only too big for it own good but an ego wholly undeserved.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 07:28:41 AM by SGT Snuggle Bunny »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Nothing is so irritating as a blatant display of consciousness of guilt coupled with a stubborn refusal to admit as much. It speaks to an ego that is not only too big for it own good but an ego wholly undeserved.

Well said.

And if there's anyone with less justification for a big head than nadin, I'd like to hear of it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Sid knows better, too.

Response to nadinbrzezinski (Original post)
Mon Feb 6, 2012, 07:57 AM
 SidDithers (19,445 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

5. I've seen the trends and know the history...

And I predict a return to complex news from elite sources soon. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
 :rofl:

I guess OWS is a "dead horse".    :lmao:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
:rofl:

I guess OWS is a "dead horse".    :lmao:

Its' skeleton is about to be beaten into powder. :beathorse:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
The nutcase fan club doesn't like to see people tugging on Supperman's cape:
Response to Obamanaut (Reply #8)
Mon Feb 6, 2012, 10:58 AM
Occulus (18,681 posts)
21. Thanks a LOT, I was amused and amazed when I read the OP and some of the comments

and then you came in and pissed on everything, and now I'm just pissed off.

At YOU.

How about you just keep that shit to yourself next time, m'kay, Sparky?

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
I love Obamanaut!  I wish he could come over here and sign up. 

Please Obamanaut!  We'd welcome you with open arms! 

:blowkiss:

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti

We have all known that one asshole who could never admit they were wrong no matter how many times you pulped their head with a clue-bat.  Nadin could be anybody's ex (fill in the blank) that you still marvel at how much it killed them to say "I was wrong".

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Rdf0n_Lsg[/youtube]

:-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840