Author Topic: How the democratics killed my cat  (Read 916 times)

Offline ChuckJ

How the democratics killed my cat
« on: April 19, 2011, 05:13:56 PM »
I just noticed that I had finally reached 999 posts. So I figured my 1000th post needed to be a rambling rant. The problem is that I can't really think of one. A couple of days ago, however, I wrote one while I was on some serious pain medication (for my tooth) and pissed at the world. The pain eased and the pain meds wore off and I decided not to post it.  Since it's my 1000th post I thought what the hell and dug it up. I had saved it for some reason. So here it is. The pain and pain med influenced rant that was supposed to be about how the democratics killed my cats.

-------------

Forget about the BFEE. It's the BASTARDs that you have to worry about. Don't know what BFEE means? It stands for Bush Family Evil Empire. Wonder what BASTARD means? It means Belligerant, Anti-American, Scum-sucking, Tax-loving, Abhorrent, Repugnant Democratics.

We've all read all the horrible things the BFEE has done. From sinking Atlantis to destroying things with their hurricane and tsunami machine. But I've never had a problem with the BFEE. I had a good life during the BFEE's reign. Hell, every decent person that I know had a good life during the BFEE's time. Then in 2007 the BASTARDs took control. The BASTARDs ruined everything.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. As soon as the BFEE took control all I could hear from the news media and the DUmpster known as looney toon island was how terrible the economy was. Every day I'd hear how bad the economy was and every day I'd put more money in the bank. By the time 2007 rolled around I was going on a cruise a year (though I never saw Pam), had money in two savings accounts and two checking accounts, no balance on credit cards, and the only bills I had were utilities, a mortgage payment, and two vehicle payments.

When the BASTARDs took over in 2007 the sucking started. Jobs sucked away. Money sucked away. There was more sucking than you'd find on a late Saturday night in a dark alley as a looney primitive worked toward enough money to buy its next hit. And through all the sucking the news media talks about how things are on the upswing. Yesterday I heard one report that there was an increase in unemployment from the last report but the economy was still slowly and steadily improving. So I suppose that means that things are worse but things are better. And 2 + 2 = potato.

Now it's 2011 and here it sit. I've got a truck in the shop that I've spend $400 on and the tally is still going up. I just spent $135 on the air conditioner in my house and they've told me that soon I'll need to pony up another $850 to replace the evaporator coils or some such. I had an abscessed tooth pulled that cost about $200. I just paid my yearly business insurance and my state taxes. Now I've got to send off my BASTARD support check…I mean my other taxes. When I do that I'll be tapped out. Kaput. Both saving accounts and both checking accounts will equal zero. I'd much rather them equal "potato". But on the bright side at least all my credit cards are almost maxed out. Oh. Wait. That's not really a bright side, is it?

I haven't lived week to week (paycheck wise) since I was 19 years old. The BASTARDs now have me pretty much living day to day. At the rate they're going I'll be shacked up in a BUICK before too long. But not THAT Buick.

To top it all the BASTARDs killed two of my cats. Their names were Wolverine and Tigger. Wolverine was a orange colored long-hair with a white chest. He was a laid-back guy. He didn't have an aggressive bone in his body. If children came around they could pull his tail, drag him around, do anything and he would take it all in stride. Tigger was a bit different. He was a gray short-hair. Sort of tabby like. He would sit with me in the recliner. Always on the right hand side. He'd lay partially on the arm of the chair and partially on my leg. The funny thing was that you wouldn't know where he was if I wasn't in the chair. He would be no where to found, but as soon as I sat down he would appear like he had access to a Star Trek teleporter. Both were good cats. Neither deserved to be killed by the BASTARDs.

I know you're probably wondering how the BASTARDs were able to kill them. It was all a part of the BASTARD's destruction of the economy. They got sick and I simply couldn't afford to take them to the vet.

So I guess you can say that at this time the BASTARDs have destroyed one economy, two cats, the livelihood of a countless number of people and are working toward destroying an entire country.

I have a message to the BASTARDs at the island. You are lying leeches and I despise you.

-------------

So there you have it. Complete as it was originally written. By the way, I'm not really tapped out, but it did seem like it at the time. But I am still pissed off about my cats. Murdering BASTARDs.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: How the democratics killed my cat
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 05:20:19 PM »
The BASTARDs got us too but I can't say way just yet because it's not completely over.  Stay tuned for more......

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 05:29:48 PM »
Sorry to hear that BEG.

Just to show that the cats weren't made up here's a pic of Wolverine. I don't think I've got a pic of Tigger. Like I said, he made himself scarce unless I was in my chair.

“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 06:03:02 PM »
I am now more convinced than ever that we need single payer pet insurance.  :whatever:

I have no idea how much pet insurance  would cost but I do know how much my last vet bill was.  :argh:

Dental pain is no laughing matter I currently have a tooth going bad.  I have dental insurance which takes some of the bite out of the bill but not the pain out of the tooth ache. 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 06:12:28 PM »
The BASTARDS will not be satisfied until the USA is a third world shithole.

Sorry to hear about losing your buds, that really hurts.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 06:18:24 PM »
Lotsa truth whether you are angry or not in that post Chuck.  Bush's presidency was good times for me.  I got a promotion almost every year.  Then the Democrats got control of government and I had to go to Iraq to keep a job, and other than that, my wage is at best stagnant.  Obamalama and the Ding-Dongs no absolutely mothing about how to grow an economy.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 06:21:59 PM »
So sorry about your kitties, Chuck. :bawl:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 06:23:40 PM »
I am now more convinced than ever that we need single payer pet insurance.  :whatever:

I have no idea how much pet insurance  would cost but I do know how much my last vet bill was.  :argh:

Dental pain is no laughing matter I currently have a tooth going bad.  I have dental insurance which takes some of the bite out of the bill but not the pain out of the tooth ache. 

My last vet bill was $495 and they couldn't save the animal. I will give them credit though. They worked their behinds off trying. With him it was some sort of urinary blockage. The vet said that with a urinary blockage a lot of times by the time you know that something is wrong it is already too late.
I would have tried to save these two, but I knew taxes were coming due. If I don't pay my taxes how will the brain-dead leeching BASTARDs on the island get their Cheetos?

And as to the tooth, I had never had an abscessed tooth before. I don't want to have another one. I couldn't figure out what was wrong because the tooth looked fine to me.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 06:41:02 PM »
Thanks for the condolences.

It usually doesn't really bother me when a pet dies. Not that it makes me happy, but I realize death is part of life. These two bothered me a bit though.

Tigger and his brother Kermit (who is still alive and doing well) were the first pets that my wife and I got not long after we got married. They were born to a stray that took up at the office where I used to work. We got them as soon as they were weaned. They were coated up with fleas. I told her she wasn't bringing something coated with fleas to my house so she decided she would give them a bath in the sink at the office. Watching her trying to wrangle these two basically wild kittens into a sink of water was funnier than watching one of the BASTARDs try to explain economics.

Wolverine came from an old stray that wandered up to the house not long after we got Tigger and Kermit. I told her not to feed the cat and not to touch the cat and eventually the cat would leave. Instead, as soon as I'd leave for work she would feed the cat and pet the cat. That old cat had a litter of seven or eight. Thankfully we finally found homes for all but a couple of them.

Offline thelaughingman

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 10:36:19 PM »
The BASTARDS will not be satisfied until the USA is a third world shithole.

Wrong.  They won't be satisfied until the USA doesn't exist any more.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 08:59:47 AM »
Chuck, that was 'waaaay to coherent.  See Vesta for 'Rambling' lessons.

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 12:18:22 PM »
I really like your acronym.

Wonder what BASTARD means? It means Belligerant, Anti-American, Scum-sucking, Tax-loving, Abhorrent, Repugnant Democratics.

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 05:54:23 PM »
Chuck, that was 'waaaay to coherent.  See Vesta for 'Rambling' lessons.

:-)

Yeah. I was only on one drug and was taking it as prescribed. A few days before, the pain was so bad that if I would have typed the rant then it would have been beyond rambling and would have made the cinder-block 911 guy at DU seem coherent.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2011, 01:13:34 PM »
I'm sorry, Chuck.  :(

I somehow missed this thread, found it from BEG's thread.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2011, 03:14:46 PM »
That, sir, is one first-class rant.
I salute you, sir!!
 :clap: :clap: :clap:
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator