Author Topic: fat and ugly csziggy can't eat Nathan's hot dogs any more ;(  (Read 1522 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
fat and ugly csziggy can't eat Nathan's hot dogs any more ;(
« on: August 17, 2018, 05:27:08 PM »
Fri Aug 17, 2018, 12:08 PM
 csziggy (25,768 posts)

Now I can't eat Nathan's hot dogs any more ;(  <---oink oink

Nathan’s Hot Dog Honcho to Host Trump Fundraiser in the Hamptons
By Jennifer Jacobs
August 14, 2018, 5:26 PM EDT

Howard Lorber, a Manhattan developer and executive chairman of Nathan’s Famous Inc., the hot dog company, is hosting a fundraiser for President Donald Trump in the Hamptons, according to two people familiar with the event.

Trump will attend both a roundtable with supporters and a luncheon at Lorber’s home in Southampton on Friday, according to the people, who asked not to be identified because the president’s trip hasn’t been publicly announced.

Last year, Trump described Lorber as one of his two best friends. In 1996, Trump and Lorber traveled to Moscow together to explore business opportunities.

Lorber was an economic adviser to Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. And the president last year appointed him chairman of the board of trustees for the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington.

More: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-14/hot-dog-honcho-to-host-trump-campaign-fundraiser-in-the-hamptons

Oh, well, Costco's Kirkland tastes nearly as good.  <--- snort snort

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211012980

So I live in NE PA. Around here there is but 1 beer to have when your having more than one. Yuengling Lager. It's really great because Yuengling, America's oldest brewery, is non-union, family owned and the brewery is about 30 miles from our humble place right here in the Poconos. The Yuengling family (like Howard Lorber) are good friends of our President and are not bashful to say so. So I drink Yuengling.

Yesterday I finished up the last of my lager so today being Friday and payday I thought it a good idea to replenish the supply. But I was conflicted. I'm a fan of Yuengling but wanted to make a statement at the cash register so I brought home a case of Sam Adams Lager.

I almost feel like writing Yuengling a letter explaining my reasoning. No, I'm not going to jump ship and become a Sam Adams beer drinker. It's almost twice the cost of Yuengling. But sometines you have to do things on principle. I think the Yuengling family would understand that diversity is the strength of our country.

Response to csziggy (Original post)
Fri Aug 17, 2018, 12:13 PM
Geechie (105 posts)
4. Hebrew National

... much better, imho.

We eat a lot of hot dogs. Seriously we do. Usually Hebrew National but for the time being we will buy and eat Nathans. It goes well with Sam Adams Lager.

Response to csziggy (Original post)
Fri Aug 17, 2018, 02:35 PM
 democratisphere (9,483 posts)
27. The menu continues to narrow.

No Nathan's and No Sam Adams this week or ever again.

More for us!

"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: fat and ugly csziggy can't eat Nathan's hot dogs any more ;(
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 05:47:08 PM »
Yeah, in case anyone's wondering, the csziggy primitive, who once lied about her local library, is sort of, uh, well, matronly-plus built.

And that was, like eons ago, when she as a flower child got married in a dirndl.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 06:00:18 PM »
Yeah, in case anyone's wondering, the csziggy primitive, who once lied about her local library, is sort of, uh, well, matronly-plus built.

And that was, like eons ago, when she as a flower child got married in a dirndl.

The term used to be "Reubenesque" i.e. a bowling ball with legs.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 06:06:20 PM »
Yawn.  More DUmmies protesting places they never patronized in the first place.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 07:49:17 PM »
Love Nathan's, they have a bit more garlic in them than most but I'm totally down with that.  I do buy one kind of Hebrew National, the quarter-pound jumbo dogs...it's the only quality brand that ANY store here carries in that size, and even then it's only one store that carries them.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2018, 08:49:19 PM »
Bluegrass meats is the best if you're in the northern ky area. Crisp skin and loads of flavor
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 05:43:50 AM »
"Response to csziggy (Original post)
Fri Aug 17, 2018, 02:35 PM
 democratisphere (9,483 posts)
27. The menu continues to narrow.

No Nathan's and No Sam Adams this week or ever again."

The very first legal beer I drank, on my 21st birthday, was a Sam Adams.
I went to my college's now- sadly- closed pub, ordered one, and when the bartender saw it was my 21st birthday, she gave it to me for free.
It's a fine beer, and I'll enjoy it even more knowing it drives the DUmmies nuts.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2018, 08:56:45 AM »
Now she will just go out and eat any weenie she can find. :lmao: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2018, 10:13:55 AM »
Love Nathan's, they have a bit more garlic in them than most but I'm totally down with that.  I do buy one kind of Hebrew National, the quarter-pound jumbo dogs...it's the only quality brand that ANY store here carries in that size, and even then it's only one store that carries them.

No Nathan's restaurants near me. Supposedly several stores near me carry their products, but I hadn't noticed. We buy Hebrew National 1/4 beef because we like the flavor. Costco's Kirkland 1/4 pound hot dog taste similar enough, IMO, that I think they may be re-badged Hebrew National.

As companies realize that they have to work alongside government to a fair degree they'll have meet-and-greets with Trump. Lots of products for DUpipo to try (pretend?) to boycott. Their consternation should be a bi-monthly (or so) source of amusement.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2018, 10:37:25 AM »
 :jacked2:

This is one I ran across that will never see prime time at the DUmp  but might be interesting to some here.

The Fat Lady Sings is not what happened here.  Catch the link below for the rest of the story:

http://www.americanafmindy.com/why-the-media-buried-charlottesville-and-wants-you-to-forget-about-it-too/

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2018, 11:15:25 AM »
Fri Aug 17, 2018, 12:08 PM
 csziggy (25,768 posts)

Now I can't eat Nathan's hot dogs any more ;(

Nathan’s Hot Dog Honcho to Host Trump Fundraiser in the Hamptons
By Jennifer Jacobs
August 14, 2018, 5:26 PM EDT

Howard Lorber, a Manhattan developer and executive chairman of Nathan’s Famous Inc., the hot dog company, is hosting a fundraiser for President Donald Trump in the Hamptons, according to two people familiar with the event.

Trump will attend both a roundtable with supporters and a luncheon at Lorber’s home in Southampton on Friday, according to the people, who asked not to be identified because the president’s trip hasn’t been publicly announced.

Last year, Trump described Lorber as one of his two best friends. In 1996, Trump and Lorber traveled to Moscow together to explore business opportunities.

Lorber was an economic adviser to Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. And the president last year appointed him chairman of the board of trustees for the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington.

More: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-14/hot-dog-honcho-to-host-trump-campaign-fundraiser-in-the-hamptons

Oh, well, Costco's Kirkland tastes nearly as good.

Oh well.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2018, 12:08:24 PM »
I can't say that I have ever tried a Nathan's hot dog though I do see them at the store.  Guess I will pick up a pack next time at the store.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2018, 12:17:38 PM »

This is one I ran across that will never see prime time at the DUmp  but might be interesting to some here.

The Fat Lady Sings is not what happened here.  Catch the link below for the rest of the story:

http://www.americanafmindy.com/why-the-media-buried-charlottesville-and-wants-you-to-forget-about-it-too/

Well now, that was an interesting read.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2018, 01:07:36 PM »
Whether at their restaurants or in stores, I doubt Nathan's will miss the sales from DUpipo's EBT cards. :rimshot:  :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2018, 01:25:08 PM »

At the very least it serves as a timely reminder to always wear clean underwear--of the appropriate size--just in case you get into an accident.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden