Author Topic: Okay, I have to be honest...this is what I heard in Obama's SOTU  (Read 963 times)

Offline CC27

Atman Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Jan-26-11 07:42 AM
Original message
Okay, I have to be honest...this is what I heard in Obama's SOTU

"Corporations! Business profits, Wall Street! Corporate breaks! Corporations, profits, big business! Corporate corporate corporate!

At least he didn't tell us just to go shopping.

:ohnoes:

Alert! Alert! Hit the button!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x276506

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Okay, I have to be honest...this is what I heard in Obama's SOTU
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 08:21:38 AM »
Oh geezuz.

Pedro Picasso is still as stupid as ever; hasn't changed an iota.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 08:42:07 AM »
Oh geezuz.

Coach, at least he's consistent.  Badly so, but consistent.  You always know what you're getting out of him. :pokingpoop:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 08:50:33 AM »
This is what I heard right before I shot the TV...........

Lyin' bull shit, takes breath, more lyin' bull shit!

edited 'cause I can't type this early!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 08:56:41 AM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 10:08:10 AM »
Quote from:
sharp_stick

28. Improved listening skills may be helpful in future interactions with humanity. If all you hear is what you want to hear there isn't much use in any discussion is there?

Quote from:
Atman
Response to Reply #28

34. Blah blah blah

Yeah...you didn't hear what YOU wanted to hear, did you? Everyone else is wrong, but not YOU.   :whatever:

Pedro, as I recall correctly (and I always do), virtually every voter for Dear Leader heard exactly what they wanted to hear from his campaign.  Given this clear example, as well as many others that are documented, you libs have a proven track record for hearing what you want to hear and disregarding the rest.  Both you and the sharpened stick primitive heard exactly what you wanted to hear last night, which is your nature.

Poor Pedro.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 11:31:45 AM »
Minitru is embarrassed at how poorly they lied to their citizens.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 11:33:20 AM »
The DUmmie did better than me.
I didn't listen to a word of that nonsense. :tongue:

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 11:58:44 AM »

Atman Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Jan-26-11 07:42 AM
Original message
Okay, I have to be honest...this is what I heard in Obama's SOTU

"Corporations! Business profits, Wall Street! Corporate breaks! Corporations, profits, big business! Corporate corporate corporate! Lions, and, tigers, and, bears, oh my!  Copulate, copulate, copulate! 

At least he didn't tell us just to go shopping.

FIXED :lol:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline true_blood

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 12:00:18 PM »
FIXED :lol:
:rotf: :rotf:
I wonder if they ran into this guy? :straw:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 01:50:45 PM »
Here's what the primitives WANTED to hear, courtesy radpolis at freerepublic:

The only thing that would make the Dummies happy is if Barack Obama made the following speech:

- - - - -

Dear Fellow Comrades and Communist Party members and fellow travelers at Democratic Underground,

I have just signed an executive order dissolving the House, have arrested all Republicans in congress and sent them to concentration camps, and made Nancy Pelosi the new permanent head of the politburo, former House, for life.

I have just signed an executive order to dissolve Fox News and have arrested every conservative talk radio host in America, as accessories to attempted murder of our fallen comrade and martyr, Gabrielle Giffords.

I have just ordered Sarah Palin to be arrested for being Sarah Palin.

I have just signed an executive order banning all guns in America.

I have just signed an executive order making Keith Olberman, propaganda minister in chief, for life.

I have just signed an executive order putting anybody who makes over $75000 a year in the 95% tax bracket and have made all government employees, Hollywood liberals and campaign contributors exempt from all income taxes, and have made Alec Baldwin the head of the new IRS.

I have just signed an executive order outlawing Christianity and have made Islam the new official religion of the United States.

I have just signed an executive order to turn the American Southwest back over the Mexico to resolve once and for the injustice of the Mexican-American war.

I have just signed an executive order to make every illegal alien an automatic citizen and permanent members of the Democratic Party.

I have just signed a permanent alliance with Iran, North Korea, Cuba and Venezuela and have declared war on Israel, which shall be destroyed by a nuclear strike as I make this speech.

- - - - -

Only a speech like this would make the Dummies happy.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2663622/posts
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 03:35:42 PM »
Oh geezuz.

He's even more stupider.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 03:37:05 PM »
He's even more stupider.

A primitive in old age is not a cerebrally-aesthetic thing to see.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 03:41:01 PM »
The only thing that would make the Dummies happy is if Barack Obama made the following speech:

- - - - -

Dear Fellow Comrades and Communist Party members and fellow travelers at Democratic Underground,

I have just signed an executive order dissolving the House, have arrested all Republicans in congress and sent them to concentration camps, and made Nancy Pelosi the new permanent head of the politburo, former House, for life.

I have just signed an executive order to dissolve Fox News and have arrested every conservative talk radio host in America, as accessories to attempted murder of our fallen comrade and martyr, Gabrielle Giffords.

I have just ordered Sarah Palin to be arrested for being Sarah Palin.

I have just signed an executive order banning all guns in America.

I have just signed an executive order making Keith Olberman, propaganda minister in chief, for life.

I have just signed an executive order putting anybody who makes over $75000 a year in the 95% tax bracket and have made all government employees, Hollywood liberals and campaign contributors exempt from all income taxes, and have made Alec Baldwin the head of the new IRS.

I have just signed an executive order outlawing Christianity and have made Islam the new official religion of the United States.

I have just signed an executive order to turn the American Southwest back over the Mexico to resolve once and for the injustice of the Mexican-American war.

I have just signed an executive order to make every illegal alien an automatic citizen and permanent members of the Democratic Party.

I have just signed a permanent alliance with Iran, North Korea, Cuba and Venezuela and have declared war on Israel, which shall be destroyed by a nuclear strike as I make this speech.

- - - - -

Only a speech like this would make the Dummies happy.

WTF???? No pony?

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 03:42:58 PM »

WTF???? No pony?
What a sellout! Bush and Cheney get off scot free!