Author Topic: Twix candy bar primitive stabs former employer in the back  (Read 1527 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Twix candy bar primitive stabs former employer in the back
« on: July 29, 2009, 12:24:48 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6171031

Oh my.

By the way, isn't Target one of those blue corporations?

TwixVoy  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jul-28-09 03:24 PM
Original message

VIDEO: Target mandatory anti-union training

Many here may remember my posts from back when I worked at Target about the new anti-union training they are forcing ALL stores employees to watch. Someone has managed to get a hold of (ONE) of the videos Target has been forcing people to watch. Here is a link to it:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9tguu_target -..

Act quickly because Target lawyers have been shutting down any web site that posts this video VERY quickly.

Think about this next time you go to Target and skip your local wal-mart. They are one in the same, Target just hides it better.

Keep in mind there are other videos. This is actually the MILD one. There is another one, AND a special one for management.

I love all the money dropping down effects and scary background music.

And I can tell you as a former "leader" (supervisor) at Target the open door policy is a joke. Anyone naive enough to actually walk in to a managers office and voice a complaint is quickly labeled a trouble maker and shown the door.

And the "cross training" to get more hours? Guess what that means. You get hired as a cashier, for example. Then you get trained in a high pay grade position and are expected to do that jobs work WITH OUT THE HIGHER PAY.

TwixVoy  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jul-28-09 03:30 PM
Response to Reply #1

3. The sad thing is this is actually the weak video. There is a much stronger one that came out about a month before I left the company. As far as I am aware it has not leaked out yet.

TwixVoy  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jul-28-09 04:35 PM
Response to Reply #17

18. VERY true

This is what I noticed at Target when I was a team leader. All the team members who watched this seemed to have no prior education on unions WHAT-SO-EVER and they took this as the ONLY source of information, and made up their minds accordingly.

TwixVoy  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jul-28-09 05:42 PM
Response to Original message

25. These puppets they got to do this propaganda video also sicken me. And an african american female no less. They have no shame. I'm sure the check they got made it worth selling out.

The grouchy old primitive and the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher show up, but most of the bonfire involves the primitives making suggestions about how to "save" the video.

Well, it looks like the Twix candy bar primitive burned her bridges with her former employer, not a wise thing to do in this booming 0bama economy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline lastparker

Re: Twix candy bar primitive stabs former employer in the back
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 12:47:13 PM »
TwixVoy  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jul-28-09 05:42 PM
Response to Original message

25. These puppets they got to do this propaganda video also sicken me. And an african american female no less. They have no shame. I'm sure the check they got made it worth selling out.

That there looks to be some racial profiling.  A black person who doesn't want to join a union couldn't POSSIBLY exist.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 04:06:25 PM »
I wonder if the twixbar is the one who absconded with said tape? If so, I'm sure the Target lawyers would REALLY like to see this thread!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 04:29:51 PM »
I wonder if the twixbar is the one who absconded with said tape? If so, I'm sure the Target lawyers would REALLY like to see this thread!

I called Target Corporate in MN, they didn't seem too worried about it.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 04:49:55 PM »
A company has the right to present their point of view. I'm certain that if there are anyone trying to organize Target, they are sending everyone truckloads of union propaganda. Target should be able to counter with propaganda of its own.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 05:03:18 PM »
Heh, heh! Lets see how long that thread lasts now! Not a good idea to transcribe copyrighted material. I doubt Skins is going to be a happy camper.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 05:07:41 PM »
I called Target Corporate in MN, they didn't seem too worried about it.

Hmmmmmmm. After the DUmmie twixtwat said they were scrubbing the videos as they appear, I wouldn't be so sure. I know the Home depott would certainly go after 'em. You sign a waver when you are employed, and another when you leave.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 05:09:54 PM »
A company has the right to present their point of view. I'm certain that if there are anyone trying to organize Target, they are sending everyone truckloads of union propaganda. Target should be able to counter with propaganda of its own.

That would make sense, but the National Labor Relations Act doesn't really work that way.  Unfortunately.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 05:59:34 PM »
the open door policy is a joke. Anyone naive enough to actually walk in to a managers office and voice a complaint is quickly labeled a trouble maker and shown the door.
I think here we are finally getting the straight story on how DUmmy TwixVoy exited Target. The DUmmy claimed to have quit as a moral decision, without having even looked for another job.

You get hired as a cashier, for example. Then you get trained in a high pay grade position and are expected to do that jobs work WITH OUT THE HIGHER PAY.
And this is how the DUmmy was a "leader". A clerk more likely, asked to fill out an attendance sheet, who raised hell for more money and was "shown the door".

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 06:02:59 PM »
The DUmmy claimed to have quit as a moral decision, without having even looked for another job.

Damn, you're good, sir, and absolutely right.

That is a contradiction with what the Twix candy bar primitive says now.

Full of lies, the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 07:32:14 PM »
People who vote for unions are just voting for another taxing authority to reach into their pockets and steal a portion of their paychecks before they can even think of spending it frivolously.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 07:43:00 PM »
Hmmmmmmm. After the DUmmie twixtwat said they were scrubbing the videos as they appear, I wouldn't be so sure. I know the Home depott would certainly go after 'em. You sign a waver when you are employed, and another when you leave.

This is true for most large companies - Hell I'm still under NDA from AT&T for one more year, and I left that company at the end of 2000.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 08:42:01 PM »
People who vote for unions are just voting for another taxing authority to reach into their pockets and steal a portion of their paychecks before they can even think of spending it frivolously.

I pay a 2% working due on top of my monthly dues.  That 2% is off the top, before taxes and comes out of all hours worked, even OT.