Author Topic: The progs discuss Hillary's appearence schedule  (Read 578 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
The progs discuss Hillary's appearence schedule
« on: September 03, 2016, 11:35:55 PM »
This is one of several rather boring threads where the DUmmies discuss the wisedom and exhausting campagn schedule of the shrew. There are those defending her lack of press confrences while others think that now we are really into the season, Hillary will come alive. Yes. So, while the DUmmies try to get themselves out of rehab in time to vote November 8th, the really heavy lifting begins...

Sat Sep 3, 2016, 02:16 PM

misterhighwasted (7,536 posts)

CLINTON/KAINE Schedule of Upcoming Events

https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
Check back often for updates

Welcome to the redesigned Scheduled Events page.
The information presented below not only displays Hillary Clinton’s events, but anyone representing Hillary for America, including Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, and other politicians and celebrities appearing on her behalf.

Sept through Nov election will be a busy time for Hillary's campaign. <--- but not for Hillary?
Out campaigning on behalf of Clinton/Kaine will be regular appearances by VP Biden and President Barack Obama among many others committed to GOTV and downticket Dems running for Senator and Congress.  <---But what about Hillary?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512396398

Yup, Hillary is up 7% or more in the really good polls.

Response to misterhighwasted (Original post)

Sat Sep 3, 2016, 02:28 PM

Star Member MineralMan (86,944 posts)

2. Yup. The real campaigning begins after Labor Day.

We'll see more of Hillary from here on out.

Yup, I suspect we will see more of rock heads wisedumb and council beginning,,,, right now.

Sat Sep 3, 2016, 02:30 PM

oberliner (39,634 posts)

3. Bernie in NH is going to be packed

I look forward to seeing a live stream.

Yup, head over to Minn. and rock head will let you sit on his lap and watch on his puter.

Sat Sep 3, 2016, 02:58 PM

StevieM (4,549 posts)

4. I don't understand why she isn't doing any events in Iowa.

I don't think she has done any recent events there either

Yup, I have to admit that this confuses me also. I guess the answer lies in the fact that she is up 7% Nationally, only 23% of voters thinks she lies and Trump is going to implode any day so really, no need to campaign.

Sat Sep 3, 2016, 03:00 PM

chillfactor (3,167 posts)

5. Thank you for the post...

nice to see so many heavy hitters campaigning for Hillary.

The Queen Bee has bigger fish to fry so no need to hit the trail. Besides, she has Goofuss McKaine for that task.

Sat Sep 3, 2016, 08:47 PM

Gothmog (31,718 posts)

8. Now that she has a good bankroll, she can make more appearances

Yup, coming to a township community center near you.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: The progs discuss Hillary's appearence schedule
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 04:08:19 AM »
Hardly any "event" Shillary has planned in the next two months will expose her to many people or media.

Offline SVPete

Re: The progs discuss Hillary's appearence schedule
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 07:53:01 AM »

Sat Sep 3, 2016, 02:58 PM

StevieM (4,549 posts)

4. I don't understand why she isn't doing any events in Iowa.

I don't think she has done any recent events there either

Yup, I have to admit that this confuses me also. I guess the answer lies in the fact that she is up 7% Nationally, only 23% of voters thinks she lies and Trump is going to implode any day so really, no need to campaign.

Iowa is flyover country. Unless The SHREW feels she needs Iowa and believes it's in doubt but winnable, she ain't coming to an agricultural state. Were it not for the Electoral College, she probably wouldn't campaign much outside of big population centers (which was a purpose of the Electoral College). Few Ds - outside of rural areas - have qualms about biting the hands of the farmers and ranchers who feed and clothe them.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.