Author Topic: Holeeee Crap. I ventured into The Primaries forum ...  (Read 311 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Holeeee Crap. I ventured into The Primaries forum ...
« on: February 11, 2020, 06:57:14 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212979230

Whiskeytide
Holeeee Crap. I ventured into The Primaries forum ...

... some over the last couple of days. I have done a fair job of avoiding that the last 6 months or so, but my curiosity got the better of my judgment, and it’s time to vote. So ..... I was optimistic. I was hopeful. Well. I was deluded. The circular firing squads have formed, and they are impressive.

All I will say is that republican operatives and strategists could save a lot of time/effort and get high quality opposition research on EACH of our candidates right here on DU.

Lord help us.

And vote BLUE. Shit people. Please.

Admins: I surmised this was a general enough gripe to be acceptable here in GD. Frankly I’m a little scared to join in over there any more than I have. Mean streets.

So ... ALL the dirt is there, BUT you’re still encouraging people to ‘vote blue.’  Really?

OliverQ
35. They flag anyone who even posts an article about their candidate in a negative light.
I had a post deleted just by posting an article about something on Buttigieg. I didn't even comment, it was just an article about part of his fundraising.

Welcome to your entire website. Y’all alert on anything you don’t like. Truth be damned. If it doesn’t fit the narrative it must be alerted and hidden.

You know what happens after that?  You learn nothing, you lose elections, you cry foul!  You aren’t willing to recognize your short comings and it cripples you.

Watch Steve Bannon take Bill Maher to school on that subject.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen