Author Topic: 14% of gun owners in America own more guns than IDF found Al Shifa Hospital  (Read 921 times)

Offline Muddling 2

Amusing thread.   The 2nd Amendment supporters are taking the hoplophobes to task pretty well.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218462024

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Old n Grumpy

A lot of stupid in that thread, including the guns could have been put there by the IDF
 :thatsright:

We are the only ones who leave behind stockpiles of weapons when we evacuate  :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

And these two things have… what to do with one another?

Offline Old n Grumpy

Absolutely nothing but the op thought it was important. Simple people like new shiny objects  :-)

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline 67 Rover

It means that 86% of Americans need to step up their game. Only 14% pathetic. :popcorn:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Muddling 2

It means that 86% of Americans need to step up their game. Only 14% pathetic. :popcorn:

Well, if I were to let out how many I actually have, the next thing I know some 'neighbor' is gonna show up wanting to borrow one!

(Hide5 reference)
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
Well, if I were to let out how many I actually have, the next thing I know some 'neighbor' is gonna show up wanting to borrow one!

(Hide5 reference)

Don't need to borrow any small arms from you, but I may hit you up to borrow a cup of bullets until payday sometime...

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Muddling 2

Don't need to borrow any small arms from you, but I may hit you up to borrow a cup of bullets until payday sometime...

:-) :rotf:
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline 67 Rover

You are welcome to borrow from me, I have plenty of rounds said no man ever.  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Old n Grumpy

If my neighbors knew what I have they would move  :-)

Offline 67 Rover

Re: 14% of gun owners in America own more guns than IDF found Al Shifa Hospital
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2023, 02:34:41 PM »

The fire department would shut me down very quickly.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2023, 03:06:22 PM »

If my neighbors knew what I have, they wouldn't so much as twitch...  :-)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2023, 05:16:49 PM »
I’m so tired of lefties being afraid of dying because of their own stupidity.

Look lefties, you’re eventually going to get shot and killed. Just try and die gracefully, will ya?

Bunch of frickin’ bedwetters………

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2023, 04:49:16 PM »

David__77 (22,074 posts)
2. I'm sure there's lots of people who think the US found chemical weapons in Iraq.

I was one of those people who used to believe what our intelligence professionals told us.  Not anymore.

They told us there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.  I believed them.  I found out later that I had been played for a fool, but the primitives didn't fall for it for one second. 

Maybe this is what the primitives are talking about when they say that the democrats and the republicans have switched places.

I believe that the laptop from hell belongs to Hunter Biden but the gullible primitives believe the intelligence professionals who say that it's just Russian disinformation.

"Joe, you did such a great job! You answered every question."
"Doctor" Jill Biden congratulates her husband like he's some kind of toddler on his debate performance.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2023, 03:48:17 AM »
I was one of those people who used to believe what our intelligence professionals told us.  Not anymore.

They told us there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.  I believed them.  I found out later that I had been played for a fool, but the primitives didn't fall for it for one second. 

Maybe this is what the primitives are talking about when they say that the democrats and the republicans have switched places.

I believe that the laptop from hell belongs to Hunter Biden but the gullible primitives believe the intelligence professionals who say that it's just Russian disinformation.

I had my doubts. but I believed that they believed it.

(I actually agree with George Costanza on that issue.)

I still believe that they believed it, and were genuinely surprised that they didn't find what they and we expected them to find.

But yeah, I had my doubts.

On the other hand, I didn't need that particular casus belli to convince me.

I was in on the first adventure, in 1991, and considered it (in the words of Beatrix Kiddo bleep) "unfinished business".  In my opinion, Iraq broke the ceasefire agreement very quickly and should have faced instant resumption of hostilities at that time.

I had been discharged in 1999, but tried to re-enter in 2002 when people started muttering about a REFORGER Iraq.  However, I had broken my foot in 2001 and had (have) steel holding one of the bones together; this was a disqualifier as it could become a secondary projectile in the event of something nearby going boom.

Even if I had been convinced that the "WMD" thing was trumped up on purpose, I had been expecting trouble in Iraq and that it would be a response to Iraqi military action, and would have tried to re-enter anyway.

I remain convinced that the 2003 events were a military victory, and that the post-victory situation was mis-handled.  Should have been, like Germany and Japan, completely occupied and administered militarily until all resistance was ended, whether by the acquiescence or decease of the "insurgents".
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels