Author Topic: Donald Trump using a ...."Direct Quote from Adolph Hitler" is the end of Trump..  (Read 1060 times)

Offline CC27

Stuart G (37,770 posts)

Donald Trump using a ...."Direct Quote from Adolph Hitler" is the end of Trump..
Trump doesn't have a clue....says Stu.)............

When it gets around that Donald Trump Used one of Adolph Hitler's ideas, (his direct words)....Trump will
destroy himself....

.Of course, that will take a lot of time to get around, but using a HITLER QUOTE...IS A MISTAKE
IN MY OPINION... TOTAL MISTAKE::

YES......AT LINK BELOW:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/13222848

Trump is Hitler again?? So boring DUmmie....

Offline jukin

But Biden actually acting like Hitler is okey dokey to every single Jew hating DUmmy.

DUchebag DUmbasses are disgusting people.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
But Biden actually acting like Hitler is okey dokey to every single Jew hating DUmmy.

DUchebag DUmbasses are disgusting people.

Communists - and that includes the mouth breathers of the DUmp - aren't people, my friend.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

When was the exact MAGA moment that it became acceptable to be a Nazi?

When was the exact antifa moment that it became acceptable to be a Nazi?

Fixed it
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Does anyone find it interesting that leftists know the exact words of Hitler and I'm completely unfamiliar with 99% of them?

Just trying to point out the irony.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
That video is pitiful and sounds like a typical DUmp screed.  Dude's "quote" is that Hitler called the Jews vermin and sworn enemies, then at the end of the video, says "Trump practically quoted Hitler verbatim"  How does one "practically quote" anything "verbatim"?  It's either a quote and verbatim, or it's not.  But doublethink is a moonbat's specialty, and this guy has mastered it.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline jukin

Communists - and that includes the mouth breathers of the DUmp - aren't people, my friend.

Nor human.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.