Author Topic: When people are upset and a pollster calls folks aren't voting, they're venting  (Read 545 times)

Offline CC27

Swede (32,336 posts)

When people are upset and a pollster calls folks aren't voting, they're venting
Media has blurred Trumps "vermin" comment to try and lessen it's impact, for god knows what reason (I can think of a couple). The constant caimpaingning of the right of anger, grievance and now hate is upsetting everyone. The world after the pandemic is still reeling in ways we see, but do not yet understand. And the wars in Ukraine and Gaza are now added.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218453491

You are such an idiot

Offline Karin

Oh my God, they're over there pearl-clutching over Trump's vermin remark.  "Trump calls his political opponents vermin."

Look what kind of names both he and we have to endure! 

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
You DUmbasses remember the "Basket of Deplorables" comment? Yeah, GFYS.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Old n Grumpy

Using incendiary and dehumanizing language

Like the fat guy, or orange man,  and a host of other derogatory names for Trump and conservatives  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
You are such an idiot

When I see that posters name, I imagine him speaking in the voice of sweetchuck from the police academy movies.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.